It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation FBI Investigation Confirmed By Former Assistant FBI Director

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Breitbart? Nucking futz.

Yeah they're reliable.

It was said on CNN, head in the sand again for all to see?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I think we all knew this was occurring when Comey refused to comment on it in front of Congress when they asked.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Breitbart? Nucking futz.

Yeah they're reliable.

I suppose I should go to CNN instead, oh wait, that clip is from CNN.... awkward....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Breitbart? Nucking futz.

Yeah they're reliable.

Win or lose, Hillary Clinton goes down in history as the only Presidential Candidate to be under criminal investigation by the FBI, for "alleged" criminal mishandling of Classified information and materials entrusted to her care, for "alleged" criminal political corruption involving the State Department, the Clinton Foundation and "Bill Clinton Inc.", and for racketeering - before, during and after election day..

If she wins in spite of this, she will not only become America's first female President...it will be the first time in history (in any Country probably) that both a husband and a wife have been impeached.

Win or lose, the criminal investigations are going to continue, the leaks are going to continue, the money-laundering, and the payoffs and the pay-for-play schemes are going to continue to come more and more into focus.

Eventually even the MSM is going to have to turn their backs on her...and "Clinton Aides" are going to start to turn State's evidence as they abandon the sinking Clinton ship - and try to save their own behinds.

Hillary Clinton's Presidential aspirations are over...she's finished...it just doesn't matter anymore what happens on November 8th.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

The only thing that can save her at this point is a war with Russia.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

You read the 4chan post right? The one that was posted before Comey announced they were not going to recommend charges?

Everything that person said has been 100% correct so far. Also, I read another thread, supposedly by the same person, that claimed that there would be wikileaks emails related to the DNC that would be leaked prior to November 1st .. and then, on November 1st, the seriously incriminating information will be dumped. They are waiting until November 1st, because they do not want the DNC having time to change their candidate.

We live in interesting times.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

Hahahaha!

This is freaking gold!

Thank you for this, keeping this pic for future use!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You read the 4chan post right? The one that was posted before Comey announced they were not going to recommend charges?

Everything that person said has been 100% correct so far. Also, I read another thread, supposedly by the same person, that claimed that there would be wikileaks emails related to the DNC that would be leaked prior to November 1st .. and then, on November 1st, the seriously incriminating information will be dumped. They are waiting until November 1st, because they do not want the DNC having time to change their candidate.

Any linkage to that post?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Any linkage to that post?

I found it on a Breitbart article:

www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Jaded and Cynical has an excellent thread on the 4chan posts (there are several). Interesting stuff.

"Follow the Foundation", the Legacy of FBIanon

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
My apologies if anyone has stated this idea already, but I haven't seen it in the postings that I have read....but as a "conspiracy theorist"...I am starting to feel that all of this breaking new info/possible further investigation is just a smoke-screen for something else? Is it possible that while everyone is focused on who is right and who is wrong in all this...that TPTB are doing stuff behind the scenes? Many ODD things have been going on lately...

I started having this feeling right when JA lost his Internet connection, when after 5 years in the Embassy Pamela Anderson just decided to take him a vegan meal, when JA advertised his new book and trolled the world all night long, when all of a sudden the FBI/DOJ just happened to receive more emails, and when CNN went from ALL Hillary to actually talking against her? Does anyone else have the feeling that something just doesn't seem quite right also?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I HATE TO POINT OUT THAT FORMER MEANS HE DOESNT GET BRIEFED ON ANY CASE.
Breitbart....Yeah sure.

Remember when Fox used to trot out judge Napolitano?

He was wrong too. Said he had sources. Said she was going down.

Yeah he really called it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The very first comment on that Breitbart article reads:

"Liberals won't go for it even if it's true"

Hint: the silent majority already knows this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join