It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there other references to "Ligers"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There are many hybrid cats sercals, ligers, tigons, savahnas ect . Oddly enough you happen to have a member of this board who just so happens to be working on cross breeding servals to bengals to produce savahnas...........that member is me.

Look up walphin for a fluke of cross breeding Whale+ Dolphin.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There was a Liger, born at the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City when I was a kid. It lived a long time, and was quite the favorite critter at the Zoo! Its was a female, and her name was 'Shasta'.
They stuffed her body upon death, and the body remains on display to this day.

Il'll look and see if I can find a pic, or link to one......

(looking and looking and not finding squat!!!!)

I saw Shasta many times, and YES she was very real

[edit on 17-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
A simple hybrid, like the mule (horse and donkey) and the whoodle (whale and poodle). Usually they are themselves infertile.

The poodle better be the male of the 2!!!

I do wonder though how that poodle would be able to deliver the 40 gallons of sperm a whale produces during each ejaculation ...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
I do wonder though how that poodle would be able to deliver the 40 gallons of sperm a whale produces during each ejaculation ...

Leading us to that old joke, why is the ocean salty?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.....

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Dude! OMg, lol thats hilarious, no this is awsome!!!lol, Napolean Dynamite now officially Rules! lol Theyre REAL!!!

Originally posted by Lamagraa
i didnt even know of these wow wow I learn something everyday on ATS actually more like 5-10 things a day har har

Dude....Me too...lol

AWSOME THREAD, i give it a 10!!!

best wishes,
Dani

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Coyote and dog, Coyog. Christian and Jew, self hating jesus killer.(joke)

Anyways, many things can be cross breed. Other things can't, as they shouldn't.(Chimp and human((can they cross breed?)) or dog and pig.)

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Let's not find out....lol
-Dani

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
there are ligers wolphins (whale dolphins) and theoretically there could be Humanzees

Nakor

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There was a show on TSC about that...hmm..should have watched all of it.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
As far as I know, it has been tried but failed (for the chimp crossbreeding with humans...and don't you think all the hardcore evil-outionists
would have tried already? As it is, they won't try to breed the frozen ice guy with modern women....though he was still supposed to have his spermies......hmmmm do I smell conspiracy
????

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Getting back to the subject of ligers, I think they're dead cool, I'd love one, for security purposes only mind!

Anyway is it true that you can only merge species that have similar features, I saw a pretty funky picture of a tiger bunny once on google, as anyone got a link for it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join