It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the total tip of the high strangeness iceberg

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
are you ready to hear a history so weird you will fell your brain cells melting?
here it is and remenber that this story acording to the witness is real and the witness reported it in stone cold seriousness to some australian ufo investigator:

Some cases of supposed inter-dimensional travel are almost surreal and dreamlike in their sheer bizarreness. One man known only as Michael had just such an experience while driving from the Australian Capital Territory to New South Wales, in Australia. He was traveling along a series of roads that cut through rugged territory that alternates between thick forests and scattered remote plains, on a route that should have taken him to his destination in around 2 or 3 hours. As he drove, watching plains give way to forests which would melt back into plains again, Michael claims he began to get the distinct feeling that he had been driving far longer than 3 hours, and he stopped the car to take a rest and look around. It was a mild, clear night, and at the time nothing seemed to be particularly out of place, but things would take a turn for the weird quite quickly. door-that-leads-to-life-new-dimension It started when he looked up at the moon and noticed that it seemed far lower and brighter than it should have been. Amazed by this perplexing phenomenon, he went out to search for a field where he could get a better look at this strange, bight moon. After trudging through underbrush, he came to an open field that looked as if it had recently been plowed, and when he looked up to see the moon again he says it became evident that it was not the moon at all, but rather a blindingly bright spotlight, so bright in fact that he had to put his hands up to shield his eyes from its intensity. Then, he was suddenly immersed in darkness as the spotlight cut off, only to be bathed in light again as another spotlight switched on facing from another direction. Illuminated within the spotlight’s beam, Michael claims that he could see the form of what looked to be a scarecrow, which seemed to be moving, either from the wind or some power of its own. Unsettled, Michael hurried back to his car and started the engine. Before leaving, he took one more look back at where the spotlight had been only to find it was not there anymore and yet the whole field was awash in light as if being illuminated by it. More bizarrely, there was no sign of the trees and brush he had had to slog through to reach the field, and the field was there in the open in full view. As the startled Michael looked on, he claims that the light of the field began to shrink and contract until it became a bright beam focused on what appeared to be a man standing in the center of the field. In the man’s hand was a gun, and every time Michael moved, the stranger moved the gun up little by little until it was pointing at his own head, as if he planned to shoot himself. In reaction to this, Michael froze, not knowing what to do next. This went on for a time, both him and the stranger frozen there, but as Michael grew tired, his hands and legs began to shake, which prompted the mysterious stranger to inexorably move the gun up until it was aimed squarely at his own head. It was then that the strange man began to cry, and even though he was far away, Michael could make out what appeared to be cuts on his body that oddly did not bleed. As he cried, the man raised his other hand and pointed to his left before pronouncing in an ear piercing wail: “THERE!” At this point the gun went off and Michael threw his hands up to block the macabre sight. When he pulled his hands away to look, he realized that he was in his car and that the car had somehow been teleported to the center of the field, and there was no sign of the stranger who had been standing there. Disoriented and confused, Michael drove off. Curious about the bizarre, dream-like incident, Michael returned to the spot a few days later in the daytime. When he arrived he found the field, but it was once again ringed by forest. He ventured out into the spot where he remembered seeing the stranger, and looked out to where he had been pointing. As he looked out into the distance he claimed that he could see a house, and through the window of the house he could make out the form of a man who for some inexplicable reason was upside down. Michael claims that he sped home at “a million miles an hour” and never took that route again. It is hard to wrap one’s head around this case. Is this an example of traveling to another dimension or just a particularly potent and bizarre hallucination? Just what in the world does any of this mean? It is a case wrapped in true oddness for sure.
source:mysteriousuniverse.org...
what a trip huh?
why i posted this tale? your are probaly asking well why would one say fake such horrible unbeliveable story

this is my halloween present to ats

sleep tight

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Was there a body found murdered (shot) by unknown persons at that location?

Kinds sorta sounds like a murder confession, with 'explanation'.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

no
and also why would he do such a unbelievable story when he could make up something more believable?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: intrptr

no
and also why would he do such a unbelievable story when he could make up something more believable?

Because he can?

Just look at the Nibiru crowd. That's something that is completely unbelievable and made up, yet people still believe it.

Same as this fellow. Make something so fanciful that people will go "Well, it's so rediculous it MIGHT be real."

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

well let me explain:
the nibiru tall tales are indeed inbelievable
however it has some basis on reality(niburu is said to be a brown dwarf brown dwarfs are a real thing)
this story however is completely alien nothing on it makes sense

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

In that case, his story has as much basis on reality. Roads exist. Cars exist. Forests exist. Australia exists (so I've heard).

It's just another story for someone to get their 15 minutes of fame. The more bizzare the better when it comes to that.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

the history is very obscure and doesnt seem to have been reported to a know investigator
and also why not make up something like: i got abducted by gray aliens that examinated me
its is still weird but not too strange

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Because the "I got abducted by grey aliens and probed" has been done to death.

If you want something new, sensational, provocative to the mind, why not something like this?

Let's look at it from a different angle.

What would get, say, more YouTube hits or sell more newspapers?

I crashed my car.

Or.

An alien invaded my body, experimented on me and sent me back just as my car was headed for a tree.
edit on 30102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

the second one obvious
but the problem is that the witness dint put the history on a newspaper or other esaily acessible location

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

why would he do such a unbelievable story when he could make up something more believable?

some people will believe ANYTHING - so why restrain yourself

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Its been put up on a website. How's that not easily accessible in this day and age?

It's about inter-dimensional travellers. Do you know what other stupid thing has some mention of that? The Mandela effect. That means that someone searching the net for something similar will end up stumbling on it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
In the 1800s I think.....a man walked out into a field in plain sight of his family.....
and disappeared.........
They ran out into the field and they could hear him calling out.....but he was nowhere to be seen....
As they searched his voice got fainter and fainter till they could no longer hear it.....
He never reappeared......

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

no i meant originaly were the story was published?
nowhere the witness told the story to a obscure ufologist the same ufologist later writed the story somewhere
later another ufologist found the story and decided to publish it
on an unrelated note i disaprove of how you compared this story to the horrible mandela effect
edit on 30-10-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Snippythehorse

cool story where did you find it?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I'm guessing you're new to the abduction stories.

There's tons out there that are stories told to one ufologist or friend, then another then eventually put on YouTube or a website.

Inter-dimensional is one of the "theories" of the stupid ME. That means the site will turn up if you type in inter-dimensional into a search engine.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Cool story.
Pics or it didn't happen !
Lol

Was I supposed to believe it actually happened?
Doesn't make a lick of difference to me if it's true or not,it's still cool and creepy.

Yet, not quite as scary and mind boggling as all of the Hillary /Trump /Weiner threads ..

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

ok chill
its just a story on the internet its probaly fake
we dont need to make a argument of a dumb story dont think this story is real
i however think that the rational explanation isnt a hoax but that the witness suffer some form of psickosis
edit on 30-10-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

has i have already said its just a story that why i put it on skunkworks
also please no political references on my threads

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Why jump to psychosis? The simplest answer is to be sensational. Sensationalism sells. Just look at any daily rag for that.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

because of the overral surrealness of the case
also its very probable that everyone would laugh of the absurdity of the case

top topics

<<   2 >>

join