It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Let’s revisit the genesis of the Anthony Weiner investigation - Things may not be what they seem.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Also, maybe it was an 'inside joke' for Trump when he said that Weiner would tell the world all about the illegal emails on Hillary's server.

Perhaps, he hoped that they would have to go to Plan B, and saw it coming.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think Trump has done all he could to offset Hillary's HUGE unlikability problem.

I dont feel that was the plan...he's simply not a saint, and all weapons are now getting used. I dont think the establishment really wanted him as the second guy. He has said things he will now be forced to follow through on...like the immigration issue. I dont feel that many of his policies would suit the ongoing globalist agenda...therefore...I dont feel he could be in on it.

I also find the timing very suspicious...early voting has been underway long enough to give a good picture of the final outcome...

The timing and the circumstances around this Weiner thing are certainly odd. On one hand...Comey has na excuse for doing what he did...on the other...it will turn badly for him if this turns out to be nothing.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

We'll have to agree to disagree on Trump (I mean, I do agree he is no saint).

I will never be able to shake the fact that Trump and the Clintons are long time friends. Friends that likely share some secrets...Epstein, political favors...Bill's dirty talk on the golf course (which Trump never expounded on, btw).

ETA: And then there was that conversation Trump and Bill had before he launched his bid for the Republican nomination.

ETA2: The fact that Trump is so far from sainthood made him a great candidate to run against Hillary.
edit on 30-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It's as though the grand designers are putting on a show. I swear, all this stuff is a movie plot that's played out over years. We just don't realize it because our attention span is way too short. Go back to the past and FF to now and you'll start seeing all sorts of weird "coincidences".

But I'm with you OP. I have no idea who in the 9 hells is behind it all. I couldn't even imagine who the writer would be.

Wouldn't it be funny if it were indeed Trump?

lol

Man the irony!

edit on 30-10-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I will never be able to shake the fact that Trump and the Clintons are long time friends. Friends that likely share some secrets...Epstein, political favors...Bill's dirty talk on the golf course (which Trump never expounded on, btw). ETA: And then there was that conversation Trump and Bill had before he launched his bid for the Republican nomination. ETA2: The fact that Trump is so far from sainthood made him a great candidate to run against Hillary.

I've seen best friends turn worst enemies. It's not solid but it happens. Just because you work with someone and greet them everyday...doesnt mean you like them

Trump was certainly donating to them to have his things done....that's no secret...but most busyness men do that. Influence the game...you socialize with powerful people...you dont have to like them...nor they have to like you...when money talks.

Anyway...I'm fine if you think he's in on it...I dont think its likely.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I think Trump has fallen in love with the American People. I have listened to his speeches, his demeanor when using certain phrases, and read many things about his history. I think he is an honorable man, not perfect, but honorable.

I think Huma may have been the one setting Weiner up in order to know for sure that he is a sleazebag pervert that she can divorce with a good conscience. She got her proof. Unfortunately, for her, it backfired and the FBI got involved because this "teen" is underage. In their investigation, they found the "Life Insurance" file. Ooops!

Because it was other agents that found the file and brought it to him, Comey could not just sit on it. He already looks like a partisan tool for Hillary and the Obama administration and an inept sloppy director. He couldn't just sweep this one under the rug or say "nothing to see here...move along".

His people already knew what they had found was Big. If Comey didn't take it to Congress, I think other investigators would have.

The Law still matters to at least some of those who have sworn to uphold it.....more than a presidential race....more than the department of Justice....more than the sitting president.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
I've seen best friends turn worst enemies. It's not solid but it happens. Just because you work with someone and greet them everyday...doesnt mean you like them

Trump was certainly donating to them to have his things done....that's no secret...but most busyness men do that. Influence the game...you socialize with powerful people...you dont have to like them...nor they have to like you...when money talks.

Anyway...I'm fine if you think he's in on it...I dont think its likely.

Oh, it is absolutely plausible that there's really a heated feud, now, between them. We are just tossing out opinion and theory here. It's totally fine to not agree.

I still like you.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I think Trump has fallen in love with the American People.

I don't doubt that. How can he not love so many people that love him in return, warts and all.

Unfortunately, I still don't trust him. I had a personal experience with Trump, in 2011, that made me not trust him. It would be OT to bring it up here, but I am sure you can figure out the context.

Or PM me if you want more info!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I still like you.

I had to give you a star just for that.

And a medal.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I still don't trust him. I had a personal experience with Trump, in 2011, that made me not trust him. It would be OT to bring it up here, but I am sure you can figure out the context.

what ?

dont tell me you got groped ?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

MotherMayEye, remember, both Donald and Weiner are New Yorkers. I'm sure they know many of the same people and he hears things in certain circles. Last year when Donald said Huma should not have access to State Department secrets, he also said "because she shares them with her perv husband, Anthony Weiner." I can't find the article I was reading, but I remember those words, and the article was dated sometime in 2015.

I don't think there is any love lost between Donald and the Clintons. Yes, he gave them contributions. But, he knows he had to because that is the kinds of politicians the Clintons are.......you have to pay to play with them. Trump has no respect for them. They are corrupt to the core and Donald knows it better than some. He is/was a New York businessman.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I appreciate and respect everyone's take on Donald Trump...well most everyone's...but I respect yours, for sure. I am not likely to change my opinion on him though. I've looked at him through all kinds of information filters and I am settled.

Now and then, however, his populist charm really gets to me and I feel myself falling for it. And then I remind myself of the information I believe to be true about him. Suddenly, things that some people find honest and blunt, appear deceptive and intentionally crass. The things he says can be viewed from so many angles and I tend toward the cynical.

I have a deal with myself that I will never let words get in the way of facts (as I understand them).

Could Trump be the man he is selling? Absolutely. I could be wrong. But I think it's premature to say the evidence proves I am wrong, at this point.

I can appreciate why so many people find him appealing though and think no less of them for supporting him.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Has it been proven that TDog is really 15 yrs. old, or that these messages were actually 100% for certain sent by her?

I ask this because I live in a world of 12 - 16 year olds, more or less! The texting is nothing like a 15 yr. old would text. I have never seen a 15 yr. old girl spell out a number (twelve as opposed to 12).

Excellent observation.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So, in your scenario, is TDog actually a 15 year old?

I do know that younger folks are very facile with technology ... but still ... what you outlined doesn't just demonstrate awareness of technology, but planning and resourcefulness.

If TDog is 15, they are a most unusual 15 year-old. (Anomalous, etc.)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

To me, the only thing interesting aspect about Trump would have been his claim that he's not a politician.

He disproved that before he won the primaries.

/shrug

I would love to see a citizen statesman/stateswoman/statesperson rise up, in fact, a whole cadre of them ... but I haven't seen it yet.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

To me, the only thing interesting aspect about Trump would have been his claim that he's not a politician.

He disproved that before he won the primaries.

/shrug

I would love to see a citizen statesman/stateswoman/statesperson rise up, in fact, a whole cadre of them ... but I haven't seen it yet.

And that's really what I meant by 'populist.'

I loved Bill Clinton for being a populist and a straight shooter, too.

Trump is no Bill when it comes to be a statesman though.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I do know that younger folks are very facile with technology ... but still ... what you outlined doesn't just demonstrate awareness of technology, but planning and resourcefulness.

T Dog is actually Weiner. Her details/usernames are not being released because she is a minor.

I see planning and resourcefulness, too. Especially in the photos where she is using a second phone to take a photo of the phone she is communicating on...using Confide. Apparently, it's an app that deletes the sender's name after opening the message. She snapped the pic before his name was automatically deleted.

That's just totally planned evidence gathering.

edit on 30-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

T Dog is actually Weiner. Her details/usernames are not being released because she is a minor.

I see planning and resourcefulness, too. Especially in the photos where she is using a second phone to take a photo of the phone she is communicating on...using Confide. Apparently, it's an app that deletes the sender's name after opening the message. She snapped the pic before his name was automatically deleted.

That's just totally planned evidence gathering.

Geez. I need to stay out of espionage it seems; thanks for the correction.

Kudos to you for this thread. It shows the out-of-the-box thinking that initially brought me to ATS.

Good to know that's still alive and well.

What do you make of Wiener giving the FBI permission to access the data (today)?

They've had the laptop FOR WEEKS. He knew what was on it. Why did he "wait" to provide that release, or, does this all start to smell really "scripted" over all ?

Over all (not just in relation to the Enterprising Young Lady)?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here is a timeline for the major scandals doing just a basic internet search using key words from the many different ideas that have been posted here.

3/2015 -- In March 2015 it became publicly known that Hillary Clinton, during her tenure as United States Secretary of State, had exclusively used her family's private email server for official communications
en.wikipedia.org...

8/2015 -- (internet search date shows as posted 8/28/2015) Donald Trump calls ex-congressman Anthony Weiner a 'perv,' says wife Huma Abedin must be sharing Hillary Clinton's secrets with him “So Huma is getting classified secrets, she’s married to Anthony Weiner, who’s a perv.”

7/2016 -- Seth C. Rich was fatally shot on July 10, 2016, in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C. He was a 27-year-old employee of the Democratic National Committee (DNC)
en.wikipedia.org...

7/2016 -- The 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak is a collection of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails leaked to and subsequently published by WikiLeaks on July 22, 2016
en.wikipedia.org...

7/2016 -- IRS opens investigation into Clinton Foundation activities By Sarah Westwood • 7/27/16 10:31 AM
IRS officials are investigating the Clinton Foundation for alleged fraud after dozens of lawmakers asked the tax agency to open an inquiry
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

8/2016 -- Clinton Foundation Is Under FBI Investigation -- Posted at 6:00 pm on August 13, 2016 by Dan Spencer - “multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation
www.redstate.com...

8/2016 -- Anthony Weiner sexting scandals - On August 28, 2016, the New York Post reported that Weiner had sexted another woman, including sending one picture in July 2015
en.wikipedia.org...

I find it noteworthy that Weiner was headlined EXACTLY 1 year after Trump called him a perv.

sorry for not being able to post the links, you'll have to copy & paste ? I'm a bit out of practice:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think that the FBI has been trying to get clearance from the DOJ for weeks to reopen the investigation, but Lynch was stopping them, as she still is trying to stop him.

If Clinton is not elected, Lynch loses her promised seat on the Supreme Court.

Comey finally gave up and went over her head straight to Congress, because he knew that she would never move forward.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join