It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think the Clintons deserve another 4 to 8 years.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

just drop them off in the middle east, after all don't they count the terrorists as friends .

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think Hillary and Bill Clinton should be stripped of all money, and be forced to live on social security benefits for the rest of their days.

I want to see them debate either to eat cat food for dinner or get medicine.

I want them to be elderly and not be able to afford to heat their trailer.

I want them to actually live like millions of Americans are living right this very moment.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They've already hedged their bets with Chelsea. She'd bail 'em right out of the poverty you've described.

$660K for part-time work ... yeah right (and not the super mod type -grin).

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Chelsea should be forced to get a job based on her ability and not on her name.

Perhaps a clerk at a 7-11?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I would say 48 though, because they have really earned it.

Ummm...I fixed that run on sentence for ya...

Freud was slipping and I figured I'd grease his slide...just a little...just to be sure...

YouSir
edit on 30-10-2016 by YouSir because: of contextual relevancy...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tom.farnhill

just drop them off in the middle east, after all don't they count the terrorists as friends .

Ummm...DUDE...
...They'd be over there...like...running ISIS...

Almost just like now...

Scratches head...

YouSir
edit on 30-10-2016 by YouSir because: I love to tinker...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I think Hillary and Bill Clinton should be stripped of all money, and be forced to live on social security benefits for the rest of their days.

And they could also be paying the tax that they themselves put on social security while in the White House. They could then try and survive off of it. Would make a good reality show.

edit on 30-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: forgot context

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilienceGood ideas,maybe consider impalement for Bill,iron maiden for her.Or maybe thrown in a tub of scorpions,drawn and quartered..Seriously they have earned life in prison,preferably Leavenworth

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
She should be in jail for pure stupidity...

So she wants less government when it comes to fighting Islam...yep, that sounds about right..

It is astounding the idiocy of the liberal's Infallible Queen...how does anyone vote for such an out and out moron....seriously, not only is she a criminal of epic proportion but she is borderline learning impaired..

-Chris

Really only the extreme blind-Dem-no -matter-what voters actually want to vote for Hillary, and she's not the "Queen" in most typically-Dem voters eyes by any stretch. Her perceived infallibility is due to her power ties and media cooperation.

I'm not a Republican or Democrat, because both are, at least in major components, awful, terrible, horrible, anti-American platforms and people. But... Most of the older generation in my family, friends and neighbors have always been Democrat, from the days when Dems were the party of the working class.

Not a single one of them wants to vote for Hillary. They're either voting for Trump, abstaining, or holding their noses and voting for Hillary, under the perception that she would be less horrible as POTUS.

I think the assumption and subsequent rhetoric bred by the misconception, that roughly half of the population are essentially blind "liberal" rabid supporters hurts the fight to keep her out. People get defensive against the "us vs them" mentality, and end up backing away from becoming a Trump voter. They're influenced into either being gung-ho all for Trump and every bit of idiocy he speaks or to be against him.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If the Clintons are exposed as I suspect they will be. I think a tall oak tree and a short rope is more in order.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If you believe that among either party there are still honest people working within the system to correct it....you are pedalling fiction.

Our leaders are nothing but the face of the corruption which strangles the earth and its people.....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
well, if the federal government refuses to prosecute her, surely she must have broken some state laws that could be prosecuted by the individual states in which the crimes occurred.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
And here I thought traitors were to be hung...lol...but it's not really funny though

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Snarl

Chelsea should be forced to get a job based on her ability and not on her name.

Perhaps a clerk at a 7-11?

No , more like a " Greeter " at TARGET .

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thats the most evil thing I have heard in a while....!

Make them share a bed, toilet and plate.

edit on 10 30 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyDFiring squad or hung.I would volunteer to be on a firing squad and suppy the guns and ammo,lol,There would be fighting to get a spot on that from all the people who lost jobs from NAFTA around here.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Doctor Smith, if you believe that
Then you need a Doctor.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

i prefer a gibbet on Santa Monica boulevard

and a sculpture depicting the scene reminding the people of vigilance against enemies domestic
somewhere around Wall St.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Well, my mom said find something you are good at and stick with it.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Make them share a bed, toilet and plate.

No more Yoko Ono muff diving. No more pedophile island retreat marathons. Just each other. Now that's sick. I thought of the same thing before.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join