It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Animals have soul's and The Afterlife and Ghosts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

So animals default to heaven, but indigenous people in villages in Africa who have never heard of Jesus go to hell?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
As I miss my dead peats as much as my dead members of families and friends

Humans ARE animals, so the question should be phrased "do non-human animals have souls", of which the answer is YES. It is only mans hubris that claims only he has a soul, or his stupidity that claims no one has a soul.

Souls are basically the energy body of the individual, and basically all things material have an energetic counterpart of some sort, even inanimate things like stones. You know the chakras? Those are parts of the energy body, and ALL animals have them, in fact, they all have exactly the same 7 that humans do. Plants have energy bodies as well, and are sentient in some form. I say "in some form" because its a form that is quite alien to an animal, but nonetheless a valid form of sentience.

You also have Spirit, which all things have as well, including animals and plants and even rocks. Spirit is the unmanifest core of the individual; it is infinite and eternal, both existing, and not existing; it is literally ineffable. Its a great meditation topic if you are into that kind of exploration of what is.

For your dead loved ones, pet or human, do not be afraid. True love, the unconditional, divine kind, is a bond between spirits that cannot be broken easily, or perhaps at all. The spirit does not observe the arbitrary rules of time or space, and is not separated from others by those things. Though they seem gone, its only the physical shell that has past away, and you can still contact them through your heart. Sounds corny, but its actually true. Through the heart chakra you can feel their presence and their love for you, which if yours is true, necessarily means they reciprocate because a bond is a two-way channel.

How do you know if its true love, though?

The hurt and the pain from losing them will never fade away if there is a real spiritual bond. You never "move on", or "get over" a death from someone who you deeply, spiritually love, even if you still feel them in your heart in the present, even if you know they are OK, and will see them again.

Obviously there are varying degrees of pain, too. The death of a beloved twin-flame is devastating for the rest of your life, while the death of a single-life friend who you just met in this incarnation is only slightly sad by comparison, and the death of some acquaintance you met once in passing means essentially nothing to you. It depends on how connected you are spiritually with that other individual.

And we all have perfect sense of who we are connected to, and who we are not connected to, if we listen to our hearts. We also can discern with that sense whose paths we shall converge with later in our journey, and whose we shall diverge from.

Basically, any powerful emotion, positive or negative, such as divine love, familial love, strong lust, camaraderie, hatred, revilement, rage, vengefulness, etc towards a dead one in your life, family or not, is generally going to mean your paths will converge again. An apathy or indifference, or feeling of completion, generally means your paths are divergent at this point. Generally speaking.

-

As a side note, if you seriously wish to reconnect with others that have died, human animal or non-human animal, you can dedicate yourself to mastering astral projection. That will both allow you to quite literally in "real time" reconnect with them, and also prove to you 100% that everything youve ever been told by the establishment, both scientific and religious (Western) about death, is bull#. I know some people are not ready for the latter part of that statement, so keep that in mind.

edit on 10/30/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
No reports yet of a human seeing a whale ghost, or a dinosaur, I must admit to seeing, out of the corner of an eye, what might have been a ghost of a cat or dog, but that could have been any number of things.
I dream of my parents sometimes, but a dream is not a ghost, is it ?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
How do you like or thumb's up these supportive posts.
Sounds silly put my indoor non caged Rabbit died suddenly and unexpected yesterday at only 4 years old and he was more like a cat and never left you alone plus with me being in and out of work I spent the most time with him compared to my daughter and wife and so I think I had a big influrence on his character so losing him is like a part of me.
Sad thing is when grandparents die it's said but they ain't cute unlike your pets but maybe as someone who likes Boxing, MMA and Rugby I also have such a wimpy sensitive side.
edit on 30-10-2016 by 808Funk because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: elliotmtl

They have souls. You will see them again. And it will be better than you can possibly imagine. I would pretty much stake my life on it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Do lions sin? Must animals ask for forgiveness?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The animals and creatures of the world will join with us all in the afterlife as a discombobulated mass of energy for the universe to mould into something a new.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

They most certainly do have a soul.

I lost my Bullmastiff boy last year, he was 12 and half years old, cloudy eyes, arthritic, and worn out bless him. I absolutely and totally adored him, worshipped the ground he walked on for all his life. I couldn't bear the thought of living without him, we'd been through so much together, sad times and happy times. He was the light of my life and I loved him so much. It was time to let him go. The pain in my heart was unbearable, and I sobbed until I could barely see.

The days following his passing were the most unhappy of my entire life. The house was empty and quiet and lifeless now there was just me here.

One morning 3 days after he'd passed, the most wonderful thing happened. I had decided to meditate for a while to try to restore some calm to my soul, and I began by praying to the Lord to please help me live through this pain and grief. I looked up and saw what looked like a hole appear in the middle of the room, and my dog walked through it and sat down in front of me.
I looked at him and my heart surged with love for him. And he stood up and walked over and sat by my side on my right. I looked at him and saw his muzzle wasn't grey anymore, his eyes were clear, he looked young and fit. I was very aware I that my soul/spirit had become 'detached' or separated from my physical body, and I was trying to resist the overwhelming urge to put my arms around my beloved boy in case doing so might snap me back into my physical body and bring this precious moment to an end. I wanted to be with him a little longer. As long as possible.

But I couldn't resist. I remember thinking that at least we'll have one last hug even if it does snap me back. So I put my arms around my boy and hugged him close and I was surprised I didn't snap back as I had expected. My goodness, he felt real and warm and his fur and everything felt like it did when he was this side of life. I felt a strange feeling in my solar plexus area while I was hugging him, it became so strong it made me look down. I saw a spinning ball of sparkly silvery white light, and I saw that when I squeezed my boy it made the feelings of love 'surge', and this 'surge' made the ball of light grow bigger. Then I noticed that when this happened I also felt a kind of pressure near my left arm which made me turn to look what it was.

I saw a beam of white sparkly silvery light that was shining from above left of me and it was right next to me, it wasn't just light, i could feel it too, just being next to it I could feel it had immense unfathomable power within it. Every time I hugged my boy and felt the surge of love, it simultaneously made the power also surge stronger within the beam of light and made the light more intense, and also the ball of light at my solar plexus too, I could feel it all and see it. My eyes followed the beam of light up to where it might be coming from, and it looked like it was shining through a kind of hole, one like the one my boy had walked through minutes earlier. Weird. Difficult to describe.

I looked back at my boy, my arms still around him i gave in to the urge to give him a kiss on top of his faithful head. As i did so the feelings of love engulfed me, and my white ball of silvery sparkly light grew huge until it was vastly bigger than me. My dog and me were inside this beautiful light that was made of pure love, we were in it and it was inside us. Then it seemed to withdraw upwards away from me from the top of my head and i looked up and watched it withdraw and disappear. As it did so i had a weird experience that i was in the light-beam, and for a fleeting moment i was looking down at me with my arms around my dog. The next thing i knew i was back in my physical body. My beloved boy had gone with the light.

I've seen him a few times since during meditation. I saw him in spirit world with lots of other dogs. A man in a white robe was with them and he came over to me. He told me my boy didn't want to leave me, he adores me, but he just couldn't stay. He told me i had spared my boy any suffering by letting him cross over, and for that my boy says thank you. He said my boy is with me, he'll always be with me.

Sorry for the long post. I just wanted you to know that absolutely animals have souls, and be assured we'll be re-united with them again one day.

Thank you for reading, and God bless all.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
...It appears that animalia CREATOR Creations ARE part of NATURE.
Natural beings are said to be connected to a GIA Energy.
A GIA energy that some gaining more paranormal/supernatural awareness could or would relate to Spirit - Soul Energy.

The HUMAN of today which could be seen as descendent or updated genetic prototype from ancient ancestor primate like Apes may just be more aware of the paranormal/supernatural aspects of the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy associated with the Natural Human GIA energy.

Possibly due to some knowledge encountering during Human history over all...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10/31/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

what a wonderful post.

I have always enjoyed your avitar. The dog looks very content.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Yes I believe they do. I don't want to claim I'm psychic but I have always been sensitive and In tune to spirits and psychic energy of people.

Once at a bus stop I kept feeling like a soul of a child like a hyper boy I thought. I wondered what was making me feel this. I took that bust a bunch of times and stood in same place but never felt that. So I started looking around and just in the brush was a bird that recently died. To me I related the energy of birds like that of happy children full of energy.

When I left I felt albeit upset because I could sense the bird but was unsure what to do.

Should I have buried it's body to show that I recognize his spirit because if I senses him because he reached out I should of done something. Talking out loud I'm not sure if the bird could understand even with a sympathetic tone in my voice.

I actually prayed for the birds soul to move one and find life again but I still wish I made that gesture of burial so he knew he was heard.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

I also should tell you that in my hardest times in life I would experience the smell of my grandma's perfume. It was called White Shoulders. It's still made today but how they use to make it made it have such a beautiful natural smell. It was really something that defeats the stereotypical 'old lady's perfume'.

Anyway my point is this when I would experience that I would later have dream of my grandmother along with uncle and other people who died they would be together and even the Sheepdog my uncle owned.

here's the kicker after I first had this dream I called me mom and asked if grandma or my uncle owned any type of dog without telling her why I ask and she said 'oh yeah your uncle Gene had that sheep dog thing'.

I think they are there more than you know. I often believe when you talk to them, write a letter or think very much about them they know.

I've felt love in my heart like someone was rubbing it, I've felt kisses on cheeks. I've had sweet dreams and the most fearful dreams when I need a shake up.

Sometimes we can get more in tune over time but allow me to be witness to your doubt.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

They most certainly do have a soul.

I lost my Bullmastiff boy last year, he was 12 and half years old, cloudy eyes, arthritic, and worn out bless him. I absolutely and totally adored him, worshipped the ground he walked on for all his life. I couldn't bear the thought of living without him, we'd been through so much together, sad times and happy times. He was the light of my life and I loved him so much. It was time to let him go. The pain in my heart was unbearable, and I sobbed until I could barely see.

The days following his passing were the most unhappy of my entire life. The house was empty and quiet and lifeless now there was just me here.

One morning 3 days after he'd passed, the most wonderful thing happened. I had decided to meditate for a while to try to restore some calm to my soul, and I began by praying to the Lord to please help me live through this pain and grief. I looked up and saw what looked like a hole appear in the middle of the room, and my dog walked through it and sat down in front of me.
I looked at him and my heart surged with love for him. And he stood up and walked over and sat by my side on my right. I looked at him and saw his muzzle wasn't grey anymore, his eyes were clear, he looked young and fit. I was very aware I that my soul/spirit had become 'detached' or separated from my physical body, and I was trying to resist the overwhelming urge to put my arms around my beloved boy in case doing so might snap me back into my physical body and bring this precious moment to an end. I wanted to be with him a little longer. As long as possible.

But I couldn't resist. I remember thinking that at least we'll have one last hug even if it does snap me back. So I put my arms around my boy and hugged him close and I was surprised I didn't snap back as I had expected. My goodness, he felt real and warm and his fur and everything felt like it did when he was this side of life. I felt a strange feeling in my solar plexus area while I was hugging him, it became so strong it made me look down. I saw a spinning ball of sparkly silvery white light, and I saw that when I squeezed my boy it made the feelings of love 'surge', and this 'surge' made the ball of light grow bigger. Then I noticed that when this happened I also felt a kind of pressure near my left arm which made me turn to look what it was.

I saw a beam of white sparkly silvery light that was shining from above left of me and it was right next to me, it wasn't just light, i could feel it too, just being next to it I could feel it had immense unfathomable power within it. Every time I hugged my boy and felt the surge of love, it simultaneously made the power also surge stronger within the beam of light and made the light more intense, and also the ball of light at my solar plexus too, I could feel it all and see it. My eyes followed the beam of light up to where it might be coming from, and it looked like it was shining through a kind of hole, one like the one my boy had walked through minutes earlier. Weird. Difficult to describe.

I looked back at my boy, my arms still around him i gave in to the urge to give him a kiss on top of his faithful head. As i did so the feelings of love engulfed me, and my white ball of silvery sparkly light grew huge until it was vastly bigger than me. My dog and me were inside this beautiful light that was made of pure love, we were in it and it was inside us. Then it seemed to withdraw upwards away from me from the top of my head and i looked up and watched it withdraw and disappear. As it did so i had a weird experience that i was in the light-beam, and for a fleeting moment i was looking down at me with my arms around my dog. The next thing i knew i was back in my physical body. My beloved boy had gone with the light.

I've seen him a few times since during meditation. I saw him in spirit world with lots of other dogs. A man in a white robe was with them and he came over to me. He told me my boy didn't want to leave me, he adores me, but he just couldn't stay. He told me i had spared my boy any suffering by letting him cross over, and for that my boy says thank you. He said my boy is with me, he'll always be with me.

Sorry for the long post. I just wanted you to know that absolutely animals have souls, and be assured we'll be re-united with them again one day.

Thank you for reading, and God bless all.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
an elderly gentleman from my bible study group really surprised me one day with what he said. "i have met many animals that have had more heart and soul than many humans i have met in my life."

we once rescued a bunny my wife and her class had found while out on a walk. we had that bunny for almost a year when she developed a tumor and to be put to sleep. w had given her so much love and affection for that year. shortly after she passed, my wife and daughter saw her shadow hopping around our living room floor. it was is she was saying good bye and saying "thanks for loving me."

two weeks ago, our beloved pug, tito, passed due to cancer. he literally died on our laps on our couch while we were watching television. he was 11.5 years. he had been sick and it showed in his personality change. two days after, both my wife and i saw him in shadow form right next to me. he was happy, just like his usual old self. i even felt a soft cold spot by lower right leg where he was standing.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I had a beagle named Molly for almost 13 years. After she passed I decided to rescue and now have two beagles that I share my home with. One night as I was going to sleep I heard the sound of doggie footsteps (you know the sound if you have one) and especially the little pop as a toenail gets caught in the carpet. I lifted my head a bit and saw the back half of a beagle going out the bedroom door. But which one was it? I sat up and looked around and there they both were fast asleep on the bed with me.

Was it a dream or did I really get visited by a spirit? I got up and searched the house and of course found nothing.

One thing I've wondered is if we get visited by our pets who have passed on, do our current pets sense them?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

They never leave us.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth
What went on with the Cat saving yourself ?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
animals are conscious so therefore a part of the collective consciousness.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

No, that's NOT what I either said or intimated. In fact, it's always been my contention that these pompous, holier than thou types who use the concept of the soul to intimidate and blackmail people who are not indoctrinated into "the faith" are nothing but pseudo, Christian wannabes...and a few other colorfullly descriptive words. Just as animals, especially the ones classified as our friends, have their own way of communicating, I believe they have a certain indescribable awareness of where their, shall we say "home" is...and of their own spirit.

Our souls were given freely to us by our Creator...somehow I don't believe "he" would want to see them wasted simply because they happened to be born in some remote part of the world without the benefit of being "saved". It's totally ludicrous to me. I'm not a fan of organized religion, but I am spiritual and have my own way of knowing, accepting and acknowledging my/our Creator.

Okay? Got it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join