It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in the hospital

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

love ya brother... its nots for the ladies unfortunately, or fortunetetly they love a tenacious ass wisp bottom fedder like me... ill never figure out why.. but i love your response im checking myself into reh in the choctaw nations ill be gone for 45 days

That's great news Tech. Hopefully, this is the first step in healing and the first step toward a brighter, healthy future for you and your children.

You seem to be an intelligent person and even though I don't always agree with the things that you say, when you are even, you say them well. It can be difficult to walk away from our poison. It has become our focus, our crutch and our motivator. But, when we are able to realize that the poison (whichever it may be) is slowly killing us and our relationships with those we love and our souls it becomes a different sort of motivator to heal and begin to repair not only ourselves but the damage we have done.

I wish for you strength and courage. It can be done. Look to those who have walked ahead of you for advice and support. You'll find helping hands along the way, I'm sure of it.

Good luck, friend!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

sweetheart you are so beautiful, thank you... i got this
edit on 5-11-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hang in there. You are on the mend.

Sending you healing and positive energy towards transforming your life. Be well, Tech. Lots of folks care about you and are cheering you on!!!

I will light a candle for you...

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join