It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in the hospital

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I hope and pray this is a new beginning for you and brings you to new answers and solutions. Take good care of yourself, Buddy... and let the hospital take good care of while you can. My heart and prayers are with you.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Holy cow...what happened and how did you end up homeless...hope things turn around immediately!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You poor thing. I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time.

I haven't been on ats that much and had no idea.

I hope you get better soon and that your luck has a turn.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I can't remember, but have you mentioned whether or not you are a vet? If you are, you might check out around. There are some places that are doing tiny homes for homeless vets. I know there is one such community working in my neck of the woods.

Maybe I am confusing you with someone else, but it's a thought, anyways.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Get better Tech, and enjoy the bounce back. You'll be good. From what I know of you from your ATS writings, you've got a strong smart mind. Let it propel you. You certainly seem to have the right mindset going.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I wish you all the best. Head east to Georgia. Start a new life. There are still good jobs and houses are cheap. Actually , residences of any type are.

Being told I had cancer and at best had 4 years of life left (that was throwing everything at it including the kitchen sink) , I was determined at first to just drink till I dropped. Seemed like a better way to go.....Not just no , but HELL to the NO.I wasnt gonna let this sh** and life get me down.

Now , clean and 3 year cancer survivor and in remission
2 things to always remember:
Be content with whatever state you find yourself in
This too shall pass
Got me through some bad times.
Peace to you.

Oh , and sing those famous lyrics from Tom Petty with me...
"You can stand me up at the Gates of Hell and I wont back down"

edit on 10/30/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Snarl

one more for the ladies

Got get 'em, Killer!!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

YES INDEED, BUT SCREW THE VA ITS ALL BULL#

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I thought so.

This group in KC is doing the tiny home thing. It was started by three vets for vets. I think there are others out there, but I know about this one because it's in my area.

Anyhow, it's a thought. They are local and not affiliated with the VA.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Oh dude!

If I lived closer I would offer you a roll out bed in the space I have remaining here at my place.

If I had money I would send it to you.

If you were here and my business was not struggling to rise, rather than already stabilised, I would offer you a job.

As it is all I can do is tell you that you are loved, that it is worth looking after yourself. Stay strong man.

So sorry.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The VA's pretty much crap, but there are other venues out there for you. Don't worry about that right now. You're just going over a little bump in the road, unless you let emotions get the better of you.

You're in a bed and you're getting the care you need. Focus on that, brother.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

We traditionally give grapes to people in hospital. So here's a bowl of English grapes.
theordinarycook.co.uk... There's a recipe for grape cake at that link. Everything that alcohol is made out of can be eaten instead of brewed.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

. . . and my business was not struggling to rise, rather than already stabilised . . .

I get the hint. I'll come in and buy a lock.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Awesome when can my fiancee and i crash at your place? is friday ok?

Just bring warm clothes, and a smile.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Sorry to hear, hope you feel better soon!

I've been in and out of the hospital this month, with 3 surgeries. I. Feel. Your. Pain.

Get lots of rest, and do as they say. Truly hope you feel better soon!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Let me get this right....your homeless & in the hospital for drinking alcohol.....Takes money to purchase that "coping mechanism" as you call it. It also takes money to keep that smart phone you use to post. Advice from a person who don't drink. Get your priorities straight and you might find things change. Spend your money on the correct things & in the correct way...it may turn around for you....but from me sympathy you will not get.

You open the bottle, you drink the liquid, but all around you get to experience the fall out. Sorry for your bad luck, but no ones luck ever changed from something in a bottle of booze.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

True. But none of us know another's pain.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Tech!! Good gracious!!!

So sorry you're in the hospital. Hang in there.

Do what you gotta do to get well and please do keep us informed.

Peace and Health to you... And root beer.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sorry to hear you're in a such tough spot. On the other side if you feel it like a wake-up call than maybe is for better. Once someone hits the bottom the only way to go is up.
Hope you find your way out of this soon. Being on the other side of the ocean I cannot offer any material help, only emotional support and my best wishes. We are with you even if in a virtual way.
Get well and be strong!

Edit: and keep us updated, we want to know how you're doing, ok?

edit on 30-10-2016 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The "remedy" for the pain isn't found in the bottom of a bottle....whether it be mental or emotional pain. Alcohol is more than likely the reason behind all of his woes...if that's the case...the woes are self implemented. a reply to: Kester

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join