It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All is connected. All is energy. Awareness is not energy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I want to share my blog with you - r3v3s.wordpress.com...

I began writing it after I discovered some symmetrical numeric correlations between the dates of Images I made with certain themes, and these themes happening in the world.

Since then I have discovered many of these symmetrical numbers.
They seem to occur randomly, and in my own "art", so it must be beyond what is able to be controlled by a few.

I do not believe awareness has anything to do with energy, yet all is energy, even the concept of the supernatural.

I do believe that everything is governed by numbers, and what I show here, and on my blog, must be connected to the ways numbers behave, such as 9 1's times 9 1's being equal to 12345678987654321, which added together is 81, or 9x9., etc.

There's more to this, and it is detailed on my blog, as well as with many more examples.

Here're some examples from entertainment, a seemingly random event, and from one of my images.

As mentioned above, all and more is detailed on my blog - with links to all the news-stories with dates, as well as the dates of my pictures on Tumblr.

The game "Two Souls" was re-released for PS4 777 days after its initial old-gen consoles release. This was also the same week that CERN started colliding LEAD particles. The game is a pseudo CERN story about opening a portal into a dark dimension, which leads to the apocalypse.

18th of February 2000 a private plane landed safely on the I-15, 5888 days later (5x888=4440) the same plane crashes on the same road, the I-15.

The post Brexit market panic mentioned in the title, happened on the 176rd (176/2=88) day of this year, and 176.44% of a year since my picture “A Money Bloke” from 19/9/14, or 644 days later (644/2=322). This image was also posted 333 days before 18/8 2015, where China lost 6% on its markets, and began the western panic which led to the 888 Dow drop. The 888 dow drop happened 44 weeks before the post Brexit market panic.

4 years ago I was introduced to a blog called illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com.

After some years of getting to understand myself and the world around me, I noticed that some of my own images began showing symmetrical numbers between upload of image and theme of image happening in the world, which lead to me creating my own blog. Also as sort of a short introduction into the large illuminatimatrix blog.

If you have comments or questions, I will do my best to answer. I hope you will read at least r3v3s.wordpress.com... and or r3v3s.wordpress.com... to have a greater sense of context before you comment or ask.

There's much more to this, but I feel this is a fair introduction.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I agree there is certainly an underlying symmetry that connects all things in a matrix. I envision it via the quantum superstring concept.

We have phenomena like entanglement which can even reach into the past or future, and superposition states, etc.

The numerical anomalies you are uncovering are indeed a type of (sometimes fractal) symmetry that is very difficult to anticipate fully, though with theory you can look for it and find it.

It always feels like a surprise when you find yet another example, and it's astonishing.

Oh, about consciousness though, I think that it must be energy because as you said, everything is energy.

We can also measure brainwaves, gather electro-chemical data about brain activity, etc.

I'm strongly convinced awareness is an energetic function though I concede I'm unsure as to how exactly it operates, or for that matter, even exists in the first place.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thanks for your reply, as mentioned, there's much more to this.

The reason I even discovered the numeric occurrences was, that I read a blog called illuminatimatrix, also on wordpress.

It explained and showed how each moment creates the next, and proposed that one could simply observe the energy, which is also thought patterns and emotions, as well as body and soul. Also, the illuminatimatrix-blog accurately foresaw world events since 2006. As many know, you can "read" the future by interpreting something such as entertainment. This extents to your subconscious focus.

And as such, I observed, more and more, as I discovered and realised more and more about me.

However, plenty of "selfhelp" and "self-betterment" is out there, and what help is, is very subjective.
For me, it set me free to discover my place in a social structure, accept and come at ease with this, then over the years, slowly rise.

Stories such as this says little to nothing though.
Which is why I was astounded to discover a very limited set of numbers recurring within time in the pictures I made.
Pictures I made to try and show people that the events that will happen were already known by me.

My motivation for the pictures was, that pretty much all of my close friends disappeared after I began to see and understand, and warned them of what to come, tried to show them the manipulation of the "real" world.

When you track with mythology, it tells a consistant story, first there was nothing, then there was something.
Nothing merely implies something less. Reality is much much more than we will ever fathom, but it does create this, and once we reconnect (exit the entranced state), reality regains control of the individual "awakened" part, to shape reality around us as we, as an individual, prefers and enjoys. All the while we become free to do and act as we please, no matter how others may judge us. We also completely stop judging others, and merely are.

As to why, the ego just understood that it could control it all, be as a god, by manipulating the creative abilities of reality.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hi.
Interesting thread. Can you post some of your images in this thread?
Thank you. Looking forward to reading further.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Thanks.

Here's a link to the achieve -

al-r3v3s.tumblr.com...

It seems the picture upload function doesn't work for me, perhaps because I don't have flash?

Here's some direct links to a couple of my favourites ones.

The "Money Bloke" mentioned in the top of this thread -
al-r3v3s.tumblr.com...

al-r3v3s.tumblr.com...

al-r3v3s.tumblr.com...

al-r3v3s.tumblr.com...

al-r3v3s.tumblr.com...

Feel free to embed, if anyone has this power.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
To embed the images, you need to firstly upload them to your account's storage, using the 'Upload' button, then copy the link into your post.

In your OP you state that...

I do believe that everything is governed by numbers, and what I show here, and on my blog, must be connected to the ways numbers behave, such as 9 1's times 9 1's being equal to 12345678987654321, which added together is 81, or 9x9., etc.

In this, you use every number twice, except the number 9...why is this? If you used it twice [ 9 1s times 9 1s as in two sides of the equation 123456789 987654321] then the sum total of numbers would add up to 90 and not 81. What you have done is, in my opinion, 9 1s times 8 1s.

I can't even figure out the numerical symmetry you allude to in your other examples.

18th of February 2000 a private plane landed safely on the I-15, 5888 days later (5x888=4440) the same plane crashes on the same road, the I-15.

The above makes no sense to me whatsoever. Sorry to be cynical but I am not going to spend my time sifting through your blog without first knowing what it is you wish to convey.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Thanks for image embed instructions.

111111111 times 111111111 is 12345678987654321 with only one 9 in the middle.
So it is 9 1's times 9 1's

Here's a link to a calculator where you can see for yourself.

www.wolframalpha.com...

Another fun fact - 111 divided by 3 is 37. 12345678987654321 divided by 37 is 333 666 999 666 333

See here - www.wolframalpha.com...

As for the crashed plane, you can find the details here -
www.dailymail.co.uk...

As mentioned in the article, this plane landed on the I-15 highway, going through California, 18th of February 2000.
Then the exact same plane, now with a new owner, crashed on the exact same highway, I-15, the 2nd of April this year, 2016, which is 5888 days after 18th of February 2000, as seen here -
www.timeanddate.com...

What I show in my other example is, that an image I made, with the title "Money Bloke", was put online exactly 333 days before 18/8 2015, where China lost 6% on its markets, a drop which led to the western market panic, that led to the 888 Dow drop during August 20th and 21st last year.

I also show that this "Money Bloke" image was put online exactly 176.44 percent of a year before the post Brexit market panic, which happened on the 176th day of this year, and 44 weeks after the 888 drop described above. It was also 644 days before, 644 divided by 2 is 322, the cabalistic freemasons beloved number.

Also, unrelated to my pictures, the post Brexit market panic happened 7 years 7 monts 7 weeks and 7 days after the Dow lost 777 points.
Here's a link to the dow 777 drop - www.cnbc.com...
Here I added 7 years 7 months 7 weeks and 7 days to 29th of September 2008 - www.timeanddate.com...

As you can see, the end date is 24th of June this year, 2016, where we got the result of the Brexit vote, which led to the above mentioned market panic, which ties in numerically with my image with the money theme.

What I am trying to convey is, that certain themes are connected with certain numbers. What I am trying to show by this, is, that all is interlocked energy, and I propose that our actual awareness has nothing to do with energy.

So even thoughts and emotions are part of the manipulation, kind of like the strings going to the hands of the puppeteer.

On r3v3s.wordpress.com... there's many many examples throughout the posts, most are found in the "Migrating From Facebook" post.
The original facebook page is found here -
www.facebook.com...

Thanks for your questions, I hope this helped answer them. Let me know if it didn't, or if you have more. I'm sure very few will just agree with my core message, but if you have an honest interest, give the blog a read, and make up your own mind.

Ultimately, I propose that there are 2 eternal concept, an awareness of no thing, and as part of this powerfull awareness, the ego. The ego only has one function, which is to vibrate, to create a contrast to an awareness of nothing. At some point the ego understood that it could change slightly to capture our attention, and thus put us in an elaborate trance, where we ultimately created 3d under the manipulated guidance of the ego, which would then be as a god.
edit on 2-11-2016 by modeselektor because: missed stuff

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Law of large numbers.

Calculate your fate

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
There seems to be a logical contradiction in your thread title. Or perhaps you can explain to me why you consider the concept of "awareness" (or whatever the word represents) not a part of what you refer to as "all".

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

The contradiction is as simple as this - none of this is real.

Everything - body, life, table, computer, soul, thoughts; all, is a non existent illusion going on in our one consciousness/awareness, whatever you wish to call whatever actually perceives all of this.

And _all_ of that is energy. I am proposing that reality, what is actually really occurring, has nothing to do with energy. It was merely slowly indoctrinated more and more into this, and eventually introduced to the concept of reproducing a new one, and a new one, etc.

Conciseness/awareness has nothing to do with energy, it is silent and eternal and of no things.
Everything occurs now and always occurred now.

It's a hard one to swallow, and you mind will battle this information.

If you have an actual interest, read the blog, see all the numeric examples that shows a consistant pattern.

There's nothing wrong with following the ego/thought process. But its only function is to steer all the individuals that seems to have been produced, so that it in fact controls the power of reality, which is one and the same awareness, that with what appears to be time, has been trained into acting on this seemingly individual inner world of self.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I spy with my little eye...something blue.

Or you could say "perceive". You can't see it right now, so you can't play the game right now with me under the current conditions (you being where you are now). If I look away, it's still there.
edit on 5-11-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Jonh Podesta is actually a good example to help explain how the programming of this nondimensional, endlessly powerfull subconcious reasoning, creates the next moment in the storyline. Not only on an individual basis, but also on a universial level, as it is a form of hypnosis, mirrored down into the individual. But the one still sees all, and part of it is still under hypnosis on a large scale.

Hypnosis has to suggest, it doesn’t always have to make sense. Podesta is derived from the latin word for power. It means something along the lines of the magistrate of an ancient city, which basically is a group who has control over the law and thus the city and its people.

So in a sense, we have ion power, or ion energy governing over us. Also he is seen flashing his hands in a picture with a symbol for the fish in his own left palm, and the number 14 in the other. 14 is 2 on the 2nd clockface, duality times 2. The fish symbolises Jesus, or sacrifice. So not only does it suggest him being sacrificed in some manor, in itself it suggests the return of something. All religions are bastardised versions of ancient mythology such as from ancient egypt. I don’t mean to offend anyone, this is merely what my own research, shared throughout my blog, seems to suggest.

So who really knows what, if any, will return. The point of all of this energy dream, though, is to introduce to reality the last strike for ultimately control.
Being free and understanding it all is much more freeing than worrying about a new set of dogmas that need to be entertained. Once you begin to understand this, you merely know what to do in every moment that needs doing or acting upon.

John Podesta is 127 in gematria, which is 7 on the 11th clockface. 7, the number closest to god, and the freemasonic G, and 11, death, the 2 pillars.. it goes on and on.. Basically it’s all slightly changed symbolism, or inputs, mirrored again and again.

Cabalism is passed down from the ancient secret societies, and it has many functions, on the larger scale it merely takes telling a story paired with certain numbers. We may pick it up on an individual basis from time to time, and call it random, or part of whatever. More accurately, it is part of the hypnotic suggestions which help create the main feel of whatever part of this vastly intricate light dream needs to arrive.

A description of cabalism is that it takes active participation (focus) from a larger group of people. As well as interpretation of the supernatural relation between numbers and time. According to Robert Sepehr.

Genesis 7:11 speaks of the flood beginning on the 17th day of the 2nd month, same numbers as in podestas name.

I reccommend reading the blog if you have the slighest interest.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: modeselektor

Bump - as it's been a year since I explained why Podesta is a sacrifice, right above this.
-
imgur.com...

top topics

join