It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“The Terrorists R Us”: Hillary Admits Clinton Foundation Donors Fund ISIS-Daesh

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

Hillary Clinton is now on record saying Saudi Arabia and Qatar fund and support ISIS. So what did she do about it? She took their money, and sent them arms. Mainstream media won’t touch this with a 10-foot pole. WikiLeaks have released an email in which Hillary Clinton admits that Qatar and Saudi Arabia – two of her mega-donors – provide financial and logistical support to ISIS.

In the extraordinary email, sent to John Podesta in 2014, Clinton lays out an eight point plan to defeat ISIS in Iraq, and mentions that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are both giving financial and logistical support to the Islamic State and other extremist Sunni groups. Saudi Arabia Qatar isis

Wow, that's a lot of information.. and then

She conveniently fails to mention that these two terror-funding states are both mega-donors to the Clinton Foundation. Qatar has given between $1 million and $5 million to the Clinton Foundation and Saudi Arabia has donated upwards of $25 million dollars to the Foundation.

Crap and this broad wants to run the most powerful Country on earth? Is she Mental?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Gotta laugh at it tho , all the world is laughing about it .

Who writes this # !

I think whoever wins won't see out 4 years anyway due to some # or another .

So the vp will be potus by the end of term .

Is that the plan ?

Anyway #ing sideshow

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

The whole f'ing World is a side show! lol

We're seeing the after effects of that in Surreal Time.

The next 7 days will the most important in the history of AMERICA whether or not you think so, everything will be hinged on this one time event.

People need to choose Wisely.

Hillary is frigging Insane and clearly not fit to run my country!

Trump For President! before it's too late to choose.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
this is where i disagree with dumb trump followers.. both of them are handled by same handlers..
see my post here ->
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
this is where i disagree with dumb trump followers.. both of them are handled by same handlers..
see my post here ->

Yeah and who get's $ from the Sauds?

The Clinton foundation isn't it?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

from conservative web site, the hill

Trump made millions from Saudi government: report

edit on 30-10-2016 by VimanaExplorer because: Added image

No wonder he will never release his tax return, it will reveal entire his dealing with Saudi.. the trump followers should ask his Tax return first, then talk anything else.

edit on 30-10-2016 by VimanaExplorer because: add additional comments

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

It´s ot only that saudi thing.

It´s "funny", or better sad, how not rich, average US citizens think that the unsuccessful "businessman" Trump, that burned more of the money he inherited from his father than he made from it, a billionair, would make politics for the middle class, the poor, the workers, the taxpayers. How brainwashed can one be?

How is Trump any better than Killary, for the average US citizens?
Both are from the caste of the ultrarich. Both are just puppets that would play the POTUS if elected, but their strings are pulled by others, as it ever was. Some call it shadow government, some just the people behind the curtains. Some even think that they are "Ill Lemonades"(you know what i mean xD) or when they believe to the fairy tales of storytellers like David Icke, reptilian overlords...

But even every fairy tale contains a grain of truth, it´s obvisiously that the individuals, that are "to elect by the people", are remote controlled and working against the will of the majority of the people.

If you are not member of this ultrarich caste, nobody will do anything for you!
You are 370 millions of US citizens, can´t you not billionairs, not economics, not military-industrial complex members, not secret service(big brother) members just stand up and make clear that you don´t want to just elect the lesser of two huge evils? That you don´t want to be disgraced around the whole world, because of your "democratic" elections and the candidates that are to elect(ok, way too late, the whole world is disgusted, shakin the heads or rollin over the floor because of laughing)?

Does any selfthinking, slightly educated and at least a bit intelligent US citizen really think that those two candidates(even if they are just puppets of the real rulers) are the best the US has to offer? Do you feel represented by one of those candidates, or their parties? Which are only splitted for show, you have the choice to elect the same party, but with different names. Meanwhile it´s even the same in germany, because our "rulers" are controlled by your "rulers", and have(are forced, blackmailed?) to copy everything evil from the US. You could elect whatever you want, you only would get politics for the economics, for the falcons, the corporations, for the rich, but against the people, the taxpayers, the workers...

edit on 30 10 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

from conservative web site, the hill

Trump made millions from Saudi government: report

No wonder he will never release his tax return, it will reveal entire his dealing with Saudi.. the trump followers should ask his Tax return first, then talk anything else.

Tiger Woods designed the course so I guess he is also taking money from terrorists...really? It's a golf course. The best golfers in the world play there. But wait, he hates Muslims. Why is he standing so close to one with his daughter? So stupid. He owns courses all over the world. It's a business, he's not taking money for a POLITICAL CAMPAIGN for doing nothing.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

Any else?

Like US jets using US bombs, US refueling planes, US satellites, the Saudis working side by side wth US intelligence to destroy Yemen and murder thousands of civilians. The UN votes out the Russians but leaves the Sauds in the HRC.

Whatever Trumps business dealings wth them in the past pales in comparison.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

"Money Changes Everythihng"...if family members would kill their spouses for insurance policies why is it so shocking that politicians would accept money from the lowest of the low...I can accept the truth as crappy as it is but it's more shocking how people refuse to believe that the is as crooked as she is...that's what drives me crazy...I just want people to wake up to this rigged system

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Crap and this broad wants to run the most powerful Country on earth? Is she Mental?

No worries...the Amish will save us!!!

edit on 30-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No worries...the Amish will save us!!!

lol... thanks i needed a laugh right about now

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

Same handlers? One is a rent/sale of property. A business deal. There is no influence. Hillary is taking money for a 'foundation' and then when in power can strike deals like when SecState.

I won't even ask what part you do not understand if you gave us a link....(SMH)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Can I ask you, your thoughts on all the other stuff said in this email. Yes the fact that she knows that the Saudis are clandestinely funding ISIS is quite extraordinary, but it is also a really badly kept secret..., but back to the rest of it, discussing how to best engage ISIS by using Peshmerga fighters for example, why is this being ignored?

Why would her and Podesta be discussing how to defeat ISIS if she wanted to fund ISIS?

The only answer is that they say these things knowing they would get hacked and have others read what they say...but then that really is quite absurd, as being hacked could cost her her presidency...

Do you see the point I'm trying to get accross here?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He made his intention clear to send us as rent-a-cop if Saudi pays for it. He won't mind sending people to die for Saudi cause as long as he can make a few bucks. He wants to make Petro Dollar/Saudi great again, so that he can protect his investments, and regular people will die to protect Billionaires money..

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Thats exactly my point, blindly supporting a candidate is what get us into trouble (Hope and Change), now people are falling for another tag line.. We should question everything.. after all, we are suppose to have power, and Hillary/Trump is public servants, so we have the right to demand Tax returns etc from our servants...

top topics

join