It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Escalation: Russia Answers U.S. Troops In Europe With Nuclear Warships

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

well thats works 2 ways...yes Turkey can block.... Russia can block also... preventing ships go to all country's round the black sea... :-)

How? If Russia attacks ships from NATO countries like Turkey, it activates NATO in its defense. Russia cannot afford that.

BTW how much expansion did Russia do...??????

As much as it dared. It has solid control over Krim, which it needs. It has destabilized Eastern Ukraine, which prevents Ukraine from becoming eligible for NATO membership. They cannot allow the Donbass to actually succeed in its bid for independence, because Ukraine might agree to drop the border dispute which will make it eligible for NATO membership.

and never forgett that an minority in the Ukrain standed up against an democratic choosen gov.

The majority stood up to an elected official who was abusing his power in the interests of another nation. He committed treason, and defected.

idiot to say that all the Ukrains supported it as the west will do you beliefe

Idiot to say it was a minority as the Kremlin would have you believe or the protests would still be going on.

the are now in the "summer "....soon the harvest comes ... Ukrain has to bleed for there "liberation "...

And that is the hateful war mongering that is driving more countries into the arms of NATO.
edit on 30-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
From a physical point of view ... the elite will survive with their bunkers in Denver but average people will... be undone. this makes it very hard for me to believe in a Christ... Well I can't really believe in Christ if evil will survive. Maybe Christ will get me a free out of jail card... But how can I earn it if I let poor people die...
Well I can't really believe in Christ if evil will survive..

He allows those who turn away from Him to endure the 7 Year Tribulation.

Whether or not a real Christ exists or not does not matter. What really matters is that the elite are following a book, word for word, that they wrote in the Vatican centuries ago.

Now if it is all lies, then they still have to follow their own rules otherwise the peasants will rightfully rip them all to pieces. So one rule is that Jesus is to take everyone who has faith in Him to safety before the Tribulation.

If Jesus is true then even better as Heaven exists. If not, then people who accept that Jesus shed His blood for their sins will be FALSE Raptured to a paradise anyway.

You can earn the 'Rapture Card' by saying that Jesus is there to save them from this upcoming hell. If they accept the advice, good. If not, well that is their choice.

The elite cannot survive in their bunkers because Revelation 6:16 will become reality if Jesus exists or they have to obey the rules of their book. If they use nukes, how can crops be grown on radioactive soil with no bees.

If the Rapture does happen, or people start to vanish into higher frequencies, then one bit of proof to watch out for will be if i am still on ATS after 9:36AM Nov 4th 2016.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

As much as I love Jesus and his teachings, and God, I really doubt we will come back. If everyone bad is removed, how are you going to be born in a new body?

Even if you do come back, will your etheric memory still linger on to the new body? I doubt god wants his secrets exposed.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

kind of funny..... america was founded by people who wanted independence from those who wanted world domination, and yet are we are.......history truly does repeat itself

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
As much as I love Jesus and his teachings, and God, I really doubt we will come back. If everyone bad is removed, how are you going to be born in a new body?

Even if you do come back, will your etheric memory still linger on to the new body? I doubt god wants his secrets exposed.

According to Revelation 22:5. "... for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever", followers of Jesus Christ might very well be pure light spirits and not need physical bodies anymore.

Etheric memories will be maintained at all costs because spirits will not forget what hell can be like. What better way to gain loyalists than to expose potential recruits to the upper most layers of the Abyss itself via Aushwitz or the Russian Gulag.

Some of us even know exactly what it feels like in the angel prison Tartarus and the Lake of Fire. Only a insane spirit would want to end up down there, permanently.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
...so and I see this treads popping up al the time. oh how agressive is Russia.
To be honest I'm sick and tired of this. Eventually this leads to wwiii. Tell me needs amerika war needs europe war ? I don't think so ? The NATO needs war because it's an organisation that was created during the cold war.... ..

Is this gibberish? Honestly, I really cant understand what kind of sentence's you're putting together here. Your words that you put together to make sentences don't make sense. Anyone else know what to make of this comment? And it got two stars, who else understood this?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

I completely understood it and he is right,these WW3 threads are getting like the Nibiru threads,remember those?
Do we need this war? that is what that user is getting at and he states only NATO needs war because that was what it was created for.

Look,if war between NATO/US vs. Russia is coming what can you do to stop it? survive it? not a whole lot,we can arm chair general this all day long but in the end if war happens grab some popcorn and enjoy the show because it's the last one for a while.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Is this gibberish? Honestly, I really cant understand what kind of sentence's you're putting together here. Your words that you put together to make sentences don't make sense. Anyone else know what to make of this comment? And it got two stars, who else understood this?

Says a lot about you and your comprehension skills ! You could have asked me what it meant instead you just want a confrontation gunshooter.
edit on 10302016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join