It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do with the Ancient Aliens ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Either one.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

il lcheck it out im sure i can find a site that has subtitles if i do, i will ping it over it over to you unless you understand it already ,thanks for this

You're very welcome... Well I do understand the Russian language but translating is a really time consuming job (unless there is some automated google translation service for vids) and I also have my daytime job.

These vids are one of the reasons why I adhere to AA (the hypothesis). On the Russian side of the internet there is really tons of stuff about Ancient alien hypothesis some very good but also very bad ones.
Some of it refers to the American show (ancient aliens). and some of it is completely made by Russians. AND some vids even predates Ancient aliens (the american show)...

I guess history channel wasn't that creative after all

Russian with is plethora of ancient archelogycal sites is a walhalla for a researcher that dares to look further than the common western media / archeology.

edit on 10312016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There is never been aliens.

all this coax are created to hide somthing els..

Mass conciseness.
Magnetic point Temples with missing records.
Signs of nuclear wars.
Super humen activities.

Immediate blackout on new unknown findings. ( i.e 15k old city of kirshna , Baltic ufo , and that american boy lift the car to save the relative, self heating stone in the center of mecca )

There is somthing els going on.. somthing beyond most of us imagination. But not all.

Good day..

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Just because you know what it is doesn't you Dont keep coming back for more

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
How is it a undeniable fact the earth was visited by Aliens, with what undeniable evidence, using what undeniable proof aliens live within traveling distance, and with what means of travel?

TITLE: Stephen Hawking: "We've Been Overlooked by Advanced ET Civilizations" (Today's Most Popular)

www.dailygalaxy.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ancient Aliens is a good drinking game show. You do a shot every time the narrator or one of the hosts asks a rhetorical question like "Could this be evidence of...?" or "Might these strange symbols represent...?" or something like that. See if you make it past the third commercial break.

Yeah, it's surprising how they could have made so many shows with so few actual facts.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Ancient Aliens is a good drinking game show. You do a shot every time the narrator or one of the hosts asks a rhetorical question like "Could this be evidence of...?" or "Might these strange symbols represent...?" or something like that. See if you make it past the third commercial break.

Yeah, it's surprising how they could have made so many shows with so few actual facts.

But people eat it up like candy and the warm fuzzies of faith.

Just remember, they don't want you to know the truth and destroy evidence. Except they allow ancient aliens to air?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Exactly the point.

Make it seem like a silly show. Divide the masses.

Hide the truth in plain sight.

These forums can be funny. In almost 10 years. Nothing has changed. The same posts, just different user names. Makes it all seem a bit pointless.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128
These forums can be funny. In almost 10 years. Nothing has changed. The same posts, just different user names. Makes it all seem a bit pointless.

I've been interested in UFOs since the early 60s. You're singing my song. Nothing has really happened in the last 50 years other than we've kind of, sort of, agreed that people see odd things in the sky and sometimes have very odd experiences. Do we have a clue as to what they mean? Nope. We're still clueless. Every once in a while something new pops up, then is either determined to be absolute horsecrap, or it fizzles away due to lack of information.

So much time and energy wasted.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: Harte

Only to people uneducated in art history. This also has been explained many, MANY times here at ATS

Harte

Like art history is a science. That's also just interpretation build on interpretation, getting its validation of someone elses claim. Pure imagination.
So why does that have more value than the "it depicts a UFO" explanation?

You are being absurd.
The artworks in question were painted during the historical era, meaning they could (and did) write about them.
It only takes a tiny amount of curiosity to discover what these "ufos in artwork" actually are.
Or, do you believe that melting pocket watches actually drape themselves over tree limbs?

Harte

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

well the key word is Theroy. "Ancient Aliens Anstranoughts Theroise" as long as it as theroy then it will never be anything definitve.

If there was much truth to it i doubt they would let it be aired.

Well you're like many other people fixated about the show...
Well the show is a perfect example how to control the masses. Most people (even on ATS) think Ancient Alien theory is the same as the show.

I for myself could trace it back (the theory) as far as Ahnenerbe in Crimea.. So AA (the theory) has noting to do with the show... However most people are not willing anymore to look into AA being extreme prejudiced by this 'wacky' show.

Yes, the show is wacky. But the Ahnenerbe had nothing to do with aliens. They were all about an ancient advanced HUMAN civilization.

Harte

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Harte

I appreciate you fighting the good fight.

All this "Ancient Aliens" stuff is a very robust attempt to rewrite history, in order to sell a 99% fictitious story, in an attempt to dumb down and control a segment of the population.

I've certainly learned some good things from your posts.

Kev

Have you ever considered that just MAYBE history has been written wrongly in so many ways?

Sure, it's something to consider.
But do you have any evidence for ancient alien interference? No, you do not.
People that believe this hogwash do so either out of ignorance or simply out of a personal WISH to believe it.
Sort of like religious faith. Without the redeeming qualities.

Harte

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I am aware that some copy stuff they saw someone else paint. That becomes a style.
But why was the first one actually painting? They were pretty naturalistic in their depictions...
Don't bore me with Dali. Different epoch.
Just a side note given our modern artists have a weak spot for intoxicating substances, how far do you think that tradition reaches? Not the painters with the UFO (I don't remember what it's called the glowing disc in saint paintings), so probably also not the first one. Where did he get the inspiration from?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If you find subtitles please let us know. I'm interested to check that out.

From what I've read, and understand, humans have proved to be a very capable species, everything they have achieved thus far has needed no external hands.

(*now don't go hatin' me Haaaarte...*)

I do think there is a small chance that we have had contact, and maybe it has endured since. I find it hard to ignore the possibility.
edit on 2016/10/31 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The extraterrestrials created man to gather up all the gold. Every few years they come down and harvest it. But for the most part they find us as interesting as an ant colony in Africa. Fun to study but not many extraterrestrials care about humans.

The reason we can never document their presence is because they have 1,000,000 years of technological development over us.
edit on 31-10-2016 by dfnj2015 because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
As a veteran in 81 I had an experience in Germany that gave me some eye opening perspectives on the subject. I learned that UFO crashes were real and they were piloted by what I perceived as more evil than alien. I learned that we did indeed made the fantastic jumps in technology from basically the basic combustion engines to jets and space and everything in between because of technology from where ever it came from.

I don't know if this was Roswell or not but we made a jump that should have taken us a very long time in less than a hundred years, we are smart, but we are not that smart lol. I also learned our govt. was in fact hiding allot from us. Like a great deal about our history that showed that evolution was BS.

Much of what the show was about is based on truth, at least as I have come to know it. There was in fact a great deal of high technology in the past. No our ancient primitive ancestors did not make the pyramids and other fantastic structures by themselves. That what I perceived as pure evil, the UFO visitors, our govt. did not care as long as they received technology it fit right in with their twisted agenda's.

The show brought out some things like giants for instance. We now know tribes of giants were here all over the world and after the flood exactly as the bible described. Of course the AA show talked about them, giants, and technology, even angels and God as aliens instead of what I have come to see them as real angels, evil and good. The giants, as the show talks about were offspring of these aliens/angels and it was hidden to keep the evolution dogma alive. Because tribes of Giants, completely destroys it lol.

There are allot of people coming forth and talking about their actual experiences and things they learned along the way now and you will see much more in the future as disclosure or what I think it will be, the great deception approaches.

One thing I loved about the show was the fact that you did get to see the great structures of the ancient world in great HD video and they did bring some real history into the light along with their wild theories. The govt. still, to this day hides things, proof of giants, UFO's, etc. from us. They made deals with the devil, literally, and soon the bills will be due, lol.

Despite what anyone thinks of the show and the quack with the hair, it brought parts of the world you don't get to see even on Discovery into your living room. They seem to have run the gambit now but good old van dan sure will be forever in their debt for making him more money lol.

The Bot

P.S. anyone see the giant planet's venus and another out there last night and tonight, at least that is what they are telling us it is... I for one am doubtful because here where i am it is absolutely huge and extremely bright. Yea it was the biggest thing in the sky but right now here it is ten to twenty times bigger than any other star... it is amazing and a little bit scary lol... just wondered if anyone else has seen it....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Ahnenerbe had nothing to do with aliens. They were all about an ancient advanced HUMAN civilization.

Yes and No,

no-one can say that for certain. no-one knows exactly what there motives where. yes Ahnenerbe is classified that way right now .
By saying 'Ahnenerbe had nothing to do with aliens' one misses the point.The criminal Nazis were certainly more open minded in regards with our past than people today. They excluded nothing. Not even an ancient advanced HUMAN civilization that could have flown to the stars... (Vrill?)
btw Ubermensch... literally means ABOVE human... (not really human alien?)

For so far as I know after wwii a lot of middle class nazi scientists flew to russia and the upper class scientists to america (paperclip). Among them Nazi researchers from ahnenerbe. Russian scientists got very interested in their research and started to postulate the AAH... still very openly discussed today.

edit on 1112016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

Despite what anyone thinks of the show and the quack with the hair, it brought parts of the world you don't get to see even on Discovery into your living room. They seem to have run the gambit now but good old van dan sure will be forever in their debt for making him more money lol.

indeed !

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Here is a translated vid...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join