It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do with the Ancient Aliens ?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

If stuff like this

doesn't at least make you go "Wow! Wtf?!" you should drop archeology.
prehistoric architecture
The "solution" to the transport problem are a farce.
1. There are statues and stones too heavy for the ships
2. A sledge needs paved roads
3. Egypt doesn't have enough trees for wooden rollers
4. Sheer manpower would have let to a quick depopulation.

Besides what's up with the drill holes? And

cargo cult?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

They are mostly "researchers" (which means squat) and tour guides or tour operators - meaning they have a vested interest in maintaining a false view concerning the sites they get people to pay them to see.

D’Amario, Luciano
Archaeologist

Gamarra, Jesus
Archaeologist

Rodriguez, Ruth
Archaeologist, Giants Expert

I don't see what that has to do with it, unless my asking you for your evidence (which you still refuse to provide) is making you nervous and you wish I'd leave this section so you could go on acting like you know what you're talking about.

Tell me why so hostile you eat a lot of meat ? Look , I asked you what you consider 'evidence' and what the protocol is to produce 'evidence' at ATS. I for my don't even know if this is possible ? I your view a researcher means 'squat'. I think that's kind of arrogant. You never wrote a book and never been on an expedition and have no scientific degree but are judging others ? The Ancient Alien hypothesis is still a very plausible theory I gave you a small 'list' with researchers and archeologists around the world still investigating the subject.

Also, your stupid straw man (bolded above)

Not true ! please don't go there don't be that arrogant... Keep ATS 'fun' for everyone.

edit on 11102016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

First, hight tech race comes to earth to build low tech stone buildings with only religious value.

Second, are there not hieroglyphics showing the building of Egyptian structures? Only showing men doing the work?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Well they hardly could have shown them cool apps on their smartphones. Something impressive to the culture back then, steam engines, diamond drills, lifting stones with tractor beams. Magic.
Humans then tried to imitate it, but the quality of the work is clearly decreasing.
I am not even necessarily talking pyramids, there are temples much more interesting.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

They are mostly "researchers" (which means squat) and tour guides or tour operators - meaning they have a vested interest in maintaining a false view concerning the sites they get people to pay them to see.

D’Amario, Luciano
Archaeologist

Gamarra, Jesus
Archaeologist

Rodriguez, Ruth

Yes, I looked into these people that know how to spell "archaeologist." Have you?
I stand by what I said - they're not archaeologists.
And the guy that claims to be a physicist - he's not.

I don't see what that has to do with it, unless my asking you for your evidence (which you still refuse to provide) is making you nervous and you wish I'd leave this section so you could go on acting like you know what you're talking about.

Tell me why so hostile you eat a lot of meat ? Look , I asked you what you consider 'evidence' and what the protocol is to produce 'evidence' at ATS. I for my don't even know if this is possible ? I your view a researcher means 'squat'. I think that's kind of arrogant. You never wrote a book and never been on an expedition and have no scientific degree but are judging others ? The Ancient Alien hypothesis is still a very plausible theory I gave you a small 'list' with researchers and archeologists around the world still investigating the subject.

Twice you've tried to misquote me in this thread. And you ask why I'm hostile? Why do you need to act like a poster said something they didn't? Is it because you don't really have any argument at all for what you believe?

Look, you were the one that claimed there is evidence. I simply asked what this evidence is. I've spent years looking into these claims. Every piece of so-called supporting evidence for every AAH claim I've ever come across has turned out to be blatantly false, factually wrong, or easily explainable without resorting to any hypothesis about alien intervention.

Surely you won't just admit it's all based on some "feeling" you have, will you?
If not, then what makes you think there is evidence? What facts can you state that you think are evidence for your belief?

Also, your stupid straw man (bolded above)

originally posted by: frenchfriesNot true ! please don't go there don't be that arrogant... Keep ATS 'fun' for everyone.

"Not true?" Let me quote you again:

indeed no-one should believe me (I stated many times that it is my personal opinion but I'm not alone) or you ( that thinks it's the source of all facts)

So, if "not true," please quote a post where I said I was the source of ALL facts.
In fact, I said I was A source for facts. I even capitalized the "A" in that post to emphasize that I am A source... for facts. Not "the source of ALL facts."
I've given you some facts already. I am A source for facts - and I can back them up. When will you provide some?

Harte

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well they hardly could have shown them cool apps on their smartphones. Something impressive to the culture back then, steam engines, diamond drills, lifting stones with tractor beams. Magic.
Humans then tried to imitate it, but the quality of the work is clearly decreasing.
I am not even necessarily talking pyramids, there are temples much more interesting.

I agree that there are temples that are much more interesting. But the progression of various pyramids shows that the Egyptians built the pyramids in Egypt. ALL the pyramids in Egypt.
And no neutronflux, there are no hieroglyphics showing them building pyramids. But there is textual evidence that they did - found a few years ago at Wadi al-Jarf.
Story here
More detail in this PDF by the discoverer, an actual archaeologist and not a tour guide.

Harte
edit on 11/10/2016 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
A.Koltypin has education and credentials ... and at least to me he seems to know what he is talking about based on field research all around the world.

and this is his site - his intruduction:
earthbeforeflood.com...

well sorry for the intrusion, i just posted that for others to read and check out his stuff if interested.

as for where i am standing, there is no doubt that history is NOT what modern sciences support. There are two basic points for this argument from my views:

- psychical reality or universe is just small part of what there is.
- the victors can and will change facts to hide stuff which goes against their narrative - for instance like there are hidden facts about ww2 or ww1, which are known but still not mentioned or learned in education system even today.

carry on...great thread btw...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

If stuff like this

prehistoric architecture

The Egyptians themselves, along with evidence we have found, tell us how they quarried and shaped stone.
Do find it astounding that humans, who worked with stone for millions of years, could work with stone in Egypt?

originally posted by: PeepleThe "solution" to the transport problem are a farce.

Not true. Barges could easily handle the large stones from Aswan. After all, the Egyptians kept on quarrying them and moving them a thousand years after the Giza pyramids were built.

A sledge does not need paved roads. Besides, the limestone that makes up over 90% of the Giza pyramids was quarried right there next to them, not at some distant quarry.

originally posted by: Peeple3. Egypt doesn't have enough trees for wooden rollers

Wooden rollers probably weren't used. More likely a ramp up out of the quarry and onto the pyramid

originally posted by: Peeple4. Sheer manpower would have let to a quick depopulation.

Forensics on the bodies found in the "workers village" right there at Giza) shows lots of injuries occurred.

originally posted by: PeepleBesides what's up with the drill holes? And

cargo cult?

Which drill holes concern you? Hand drilling granite with copper hole saws and sand has been accomplished in modern times as proof of concept, and the Egyptians left artwork behind showing themselves drilling holes in stone.
Please note none of the cranial deformations in the pic you posted are Egyptian. The Egyptian heads in your pic are sculptures. Two of the pics are of small figurines found in Iraq that come from the Ubaidian culture (pre Sumer.)

I think I already stated that only two enlarged skulls have ever been (claimed to have been) found in Egypt.

Harte

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
A.Koltypin has education and credentials ... and at least to me he seems to know what he is talking about based on field research all around the world.

and this is his site - his intruduction:
earthbeforeflood.com...

well sorry for the intrusion, i just posted that for others to read and check out his stuff if interested.

as for where i am standing, there is no doubt that history is NOT what modern sciences support. There are two basic points for this argument from my views:

- psychical reality or universe is just small part of what there is.
- the victors can and will change facts to hide stuff which goes against their narrative - for instance like there are hidden facts about ww2 or ww1, which are known but still not mentioned or learned in education system even today.

carry on...great thread btw...

Believe whatever you want, as long as you state it is simply a personal belief. But your source is (putting it mildly) misleading. From your linked site.

I call your attention to one of the legends written by N.K.Roerich regarding materials of his expeditions in India, Tibet and Mongolia. Roerich’s myth of Lemuria tells us about the mysterious mainland of Lemuria which, according to legends of people living in India, Indochina, Sri Lanka and the islands of Polynesia, was formerly situated in the Indian and the Pacific Oceans.
source
There exists no "myth of Lemuria" from India, Indochina, Sri Lanka or Polynesia.
There are various legends of sunken land in some of those places - and some might well be based in fact. For example, both the East and West coasts of India are slowly sinking into the sea due to tectonic actions and have been for millions of years. Some islands around the area of Indonesia are in actuality tops of mountains that used to be above sea level millions of years ago. There is an entire section of continental plate that has been submerged there. Of course, it was submerged very slowly over millions of years.

The Polynesian legend actually involves a mysterious floating island that moves from place to place. I forget their name for it, but Lemuria it ain't.

"Lemuria" is a word invented by Europeans. If you spend only a few seconds looking into this, you will easily find the origin of the word and how it came into (and fell out of) use - it comes from the scientific community, not from some ancient legend or myth.

Harte

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

He just seems to take it much too literal. He lost me after his first assumption "humans live for 100. 000 years. Really?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

well he is just expressing his views...i don't take everything for granted either from him. He is a very good reference point for research if you are interested into alternative versions of history.

everything in nature is going in cycles, why not us? are we the first humans are there even "the first"? if psychical reality is not "the starting" point but "the lowest" point, then everything is backwards...when we start to imagine infinity and eternity and consider that integrating into view of the universe then years are just silly numbers!

-----

And thank you for your opinion Harte, but i am not going to discuss this with you. You are clear on your position and i am on mine. All is great and we can agree to disagree.

edit on 14787790011156November5611563016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

And the planning? Lifting them in place?
Then also most of the year areas would have been mud.
Ramp sure.

About 750 tons.
This is the kind of heavy machinery we use:

They did it with menpower. And ramps. Sure.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

If stuff like this

prehistoric architecture
The "solution" to the transport problem are a farce.
3. Egypt doesn't have enough trees for wooden rollers
4. Sheer manpower would have let to a quick depopulation.

Besides what's up with the drill holes? And

cargo cult?

The power of human slavery is underestimated with these constructions.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yes, I looked into these people that know how to spell "archaeologist." Have you? I stand by what I said - they're not archaeologists. And the guy that claims to be a physicist - he's not.

That's a bogus claim based on your own fantasy and the need of you to be superieur give me evidence

edit on 11102016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Artist wasn't even a thing in Egypt. There is proof writers made it to be architects. Living the Egyptian dream.
They were the lucky few ones, right? Not the majority.
But building something like Karnak is a multi generations project.
How do you keep all the masses believing in a greater cause if it's just exploitation and slavery?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This is the best answer you have against claims the Egyptian hieroglyphics clearly show men building Egyptian structures. Pictures depicting men, animal symbolism, with the most advanced technology being chariots and boats sailing the Nile?

Again, why would an advanced race come to earth and help build low tech religious buildings with earth based symbolism.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I don't say they did. Just that something really impressive happened.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

And the planning? Lifting them in place?
Then also most of the year areas would have been mud.
Ramp sure.

About 750 tons.

Link to pic
So were the ancient Egyptians fantasizing when they painted this?

Harte

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yes, I looked into these people that know how to spell "archaeologist." Have you? I stand by what I said - they're not archaeologists. And the guy that claims to be a physicist - he's not.

That's a bogus claim based on your own fantasy and the need of you to be superieur give me evidence

Herbo, Yves
Researcher
Yves attended the François Villon School in Paris for his literary studies before beginning a 20-year career as a financial administrator within a large electronics and high-tech consortium, Thomson-CSF, now Thales.

Subbotin, Nikolay
Russian Producer, writer and megalith researcher
A scientist, researcher, traveler, member of Russian Union of Journalists, writer, and ufologist, Nikolay Subbotin is the director of the Russian UFO Research Station (RUFORS) and heads the Russian chapter of MUFON (Mutual UFO Network).

Luciano D'Amario - according to his own website, he's a holistic therapist.

Chionetti, Alex
Explorer, Producer
Alex Chionetti is an award-winning journalist, researcher, explorer, and filmmaker.

Gamarra, Jesus
Archaeologist

Bio coming soon…

No bio on your linked site because:

Jesús Bernardo Gamarra Farfán was born in 1945 as Alfredo Gamarra's son. From his childhood on, he was involved with arts like drawing, painting and music. He produced films, has been disckjockey, photographer and rocksinger. He studied Justice, but changed his mind when he started to get involved with the investigations of his father. He than studied Cinematography.
An important production for Peruvian television was Kerara Marka, which he co-produced with Panamericana Televisión in 1987. It was based on the novel of 1974 called 'Los trabajos de Alfredo' (The works of Alfredo).

Source

Hidalgo, Rodrigo
Ecuador Giants Lead

Dedicated professional archaeologist Rodrigo Hidalgo studied at the Universidad Nacional de Loja and Universidad Tecnica Particular de Loja in Ecuador.

This guy is the geographer - page 3 of this pdf

Rodriguez, Dickson
Giants expert
Dickson Rodriguez was born in Cariamanga, Ecuador, where he graduated in 1999 with a degree in digital programming at the local university, while completing his diploma in 2000 at Mariano Samaniego High School. He went to London in 2001 on a student visa to learn English, obtaining certificates in web design and information systems management.

Rodriguez, Ruth

According to this she's a librarian.

Do I need to go on?
Which of these people do you prefer to believe is an archaeologist (or even a scientist)?
Did you think I was lying about checking on these people?

All unsourced quotes above come from the same website you linked.

Harte

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Indeed you're right AAH is a all a HOAX
case closed ...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join