It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of Children Died After Being Given ‘Tainted’ Measles Vaccine in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

World Health Organization program was suspended after reports that up to 36 children died after receiving vaccinations.

The program was suspended amid rumors of sabotage of a high profile international effort to ensure the brutal civil war does not result in an outbreak of measles.

Mohammad Mowas, a Syrian doctor working in Turkey, said the reported symptoms were a gradual slowdown in the heart rate as the infants turned blue and were consistent with cyanide poisoning. “This looks like deliberate attempt to spike the vaccines,” he said.

The information coming in looks like it maybe a deliberate act. How sad and sick.

Relief organizations just over the border in Turkey said the loss of life was extensive, rising as high as 36 plus more than a dozen other children in a serious condition. Each bottle of the vaccine contains 40 doses and medics believe two bottles were suspect.

36 children have died, but they have given 80 vaccinations, so there maybe more bad news out of Syria, a place that seems to get more than it's share.

wearechange.org... s-vaccine-syria/

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I wonder if this is a case of expired and not-quite-up-to-scratch medicines being flogged off to 3rd World countries. Quite horrible

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Expired Vaccine may not be effective but it's not poisonous.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
I wonder if this is a case of expired and not-quite-up-to-scratch medicines being flogged off to 3rd World countries. Quite horrible

They generally do not do that. When my mother died we had about $40000 worth of Epogen. Sill sealed in the box etc. We tried IN VAIN to see if Doctors Without Borders or another aid society would take it. We received a polite but firm "NO" from all of them. They ONLY use meds dispensed from a legit distributor or government etc.

As noted above, even expired meds would not kill this many, nor would the contents of the vaccine somehow mutate after is "best by date". At worst the sterility of the injected material could cause sepsis, but given the numbers there was something else in there IMHO. Also the use by dates are actually pretty conservative.

Given the crimes against humanity and other atrocities that BOTH the Assad regime AND ISIS, I would look to tampering until proven otherwise. Disgusting

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

And from the pictures it is an oral vaccine.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This happens over and over. Something insidious goings on-killing children-makes no sense except to break the spirit of the families and their culture.

Is there anyone checking these circumstances? We'll never know-except it's about money and power. Saddened doesn't begin to cover my emotions-and that helps nothing.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
This happens over and over. Something insidious goings on-killing children-makes no sense except to break the spirit of the families and their culture.

Is there anyone checking these circumstances? We'll never know-except it's about money and power. Saddened doesn't begin to cover my emotions-and that helps nothing.

When Eugenicists are running the scientific/medical authorities these kinds of atrocities are to be expected.

It is absolutely disgusting, they treat these countries like their own petri dish.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSaturday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
They put monkey brains and chickenpox virus in vaccines.
You'd have to kill me before i'd let those animals inject me with that sh...t

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Pretty damn sad, the people are going through enough over there as it is.

originally posted by: FredT

They generally do not do that. When my mother died we had about $40000 worth of Epogen. Sill sealed in the box etc. We tried IN VAIN to see if Doctors Without Borders or another aid society would take it. We received a polite but firm "NO" from all of them. They ONLY use meds dispensed from a legit distributor or government etc.

As noted above, even expired meds would not kill this many, nor would the contents of the vaccine somehow mutate after is "best by date". At worst the sterility of the injected material could cause sepsis, but given the numbers there was something else in there IMHO. Also the use by dates are actually pretty conservative.

Given the crimes against humanity and other atrocities that BOTH the Assad regime AND ISIS, I would look to tampering until proven otherwise. Disgusting

Well said. Look to those who want disease to flourish for their own gains.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Thanks for clearing that up. There was a big scandal 10 years ago in Australia where a dodgy pharma company was shut down over unhygienic practices such as sweeping up spilled powders from the floor and putting it back into the pill press. A few months later the story broke that the director tried to sell off the now-illegal meds to the 3rd World.

I'm glad this doesn't happen. It gives me chills that this is most likely an intentional act

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

more thinly veiled depopulation schemes going wrong, too early.

thanks bill gates and melinda foundation

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Islam strikes again.

This is most likely the work of muslim extremists who are anti-vaccine and consider it a "zionist".

edit on 29-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

edit on 30-10-2016 by Unresponsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
www.vaccineriskawareness.com...

It is possible it was contaminated in the place it was made. I am sure that this would not have happened here in the states, our government would have come down hard on the company making it if it was contaminated here. It may have been some bad vaccines shipped there or it may have triggered cyanosis where the body actually starts creating cyanide from the breakdown of tissue too fast. Something is wrong, that seems pretty evident. I hope they find out what happened to it. The reaction to a vaccine can be very strong, but these symptoms are not similar to my severe reactions. I do get lots of Mucus, I suppose it could cause cyanosis.

I am sure they will find a way to cover up this if it is a faulty product.
edit on 30-10-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

There was a big scandal 10 years ago in Australia where a dodgy pharma company was shut down over unhygienic practices such as sweeping up spilled powders from the floor and putting it back into the pill press

Your source for that claim is what exactly?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

There was a big scandal 10 years ago in Australia where a dodgy pharma company was shut down over unhygienic practices such as sweeping up spilled powders from the floor and putting it back into the pill press

Your source for that claim is what exactly?

Yes, I would like one also as I have not heard of this and I really should of.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Wait, were there not similiar problems after the devastating Tibet earthquake?
I remember something there, but i am not sure, will have to search the web.

edit on 30 10 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

If you search Pan pharmaceutical Recall, it happened in 2003.

Recall of Pan Pharmaceuticals products

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon1967

Oh that was bad, at least I understand why I hadn't heard of it, I was but a young buck.

To make it worse the owner of that company actually won a settlement of millions even though he was manufacturing counterfeit medications and producing drugs in a place that was nastier then a low end Chinese restaurant kitchen in the run down section of town.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

more thinly veiled depopulation schemes going wrong, too early.

thanks bill gates and melinda foundation

No sure if you kidding but lets just say there is a global conspiracy for control via vaccines, then why would you broadcast your ability on such a small scale?

top topics

join