It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google GODzilla! (retro parody flick)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So I just reuploaded my 'animated' (Google) Godzilla parody. When I had first made it, back in 2010, the Google's Youtube A.I. zapped the audio soundtrack.

The blackouts in A/V sources changes from time to time (record labels having them ban stuff), but the soundtrack appears to be holding now.

In the spirit of Halloween, I give you Google GODzilla:

It's been up in Vimeo, but sadly the site here still doesn't support Vimeo embeds, and getting people t click thru is mostly futile. From the looks of it, the original Vimeo version is in much better quality, but I haven't double checked.

This was one of the last 'films' I ever made before I faded into the shadows in 2011. For the 5 years before that, exposing the Technocratic side of the NWO (Google and the Technological Singularity in particular) was a major portion of my work. A choice example o the effort is my ATS blockbuster piece: Welcome to the Unpossible Future... The AGI Manhattan Project

This one was my first attempt at 'proper animation'. It was mos tedious, yet it was a lot of fun. You'd be surprised how much time can go into but 10 seconds of 'raw video generation'. Making the Google Bot move around was hard at first, but I got better at it as I went as cen be seen in the video. In all I think it was about 5 nights in a row I spent finishing it. That included gathering all of the materials as I went, such as 'gathering' every Godzilla movie ever, and snatching from them the clips of the poor Japanese people running for their lives. I even loaded up "T2: The Arcade Game" in the MAME emulator to then play the game through to video capture the attack on the Skynet Mainframe.

Good times! Pure retro!

The soundtrack is Devo's "Peekaboo".

PS: The crazy eye ball stage scene at the opening (with Larry Page talking about google ai, inside the eyeball), was Singapore's National Day stage show event. It was a 2 page image, which I scanned from a TIME magazine I bought specifically because I 'had to'. That image remains one of the most bizarre I know about (and I've seen about the most bizarre shi'ite ever). Even creepier are the videos of that actual event, which I dont know that they are still online (but I have them archived somewhere around here), of the regiments marching in formations, police state thugs ripping people out of the audience, oh, it hurts to even think about.
edit on 29-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Good stuff
Thanks fir sharing

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Thanks! I've been wanting to all these years.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That was fun, good work!
😱

new topics

top topics

join