It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Unhinged Trump Supporter Chants "JEW-S-A" At Press Pen

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There has been a spate of "Trump supporters" attacking people or chanting racial slurs all of a sudden. How much of them are legit for Trump and how many are a Rent-A-Crowd of false flags for Hillary I wonder

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Glad to see Trump only has ONE "unhinged" supporter. Every one of Hilliarys supporters are unhinged.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Trumpster diving is the preferred term.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think it's fair to condemn all Trump supporters based on the actions of one person.

That being said, Hillary supporters kill gays for ISIS.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

"Hillary's reopened FBI investigation."

a reply to: DAVID64

"investigation being reopened"

Now be honest here — how many times have you two said "reopened" in the last 24 hours? Allow me to recommend a Halloween movie for you: Pontypool

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I smell fear and desperation.

A good deodorant might help with that.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Remember Trump's bit about how Hillary "hates Catholics?" What was that based on again? One of her aides — a Catholic — talking in a private email to another aide about her own religion in the context of discussing a news article?

Funny how you hold me to higher standards than Donald Trump!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
He was owning that #.

You can tell he thinks he's next level clever.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

i think its convenient when we choose to condemn the many for the actions of the few, isnt it.

vote Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Tell me HOW to care ace....She's over bub
files.abovetopsecret.com...
SEE the CLASSIFIED confidential part?
edit on 29-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

i think its convenient when we choose to condemn the many for the actions of the few, isnt it.

vote Trump.

Isn't that the MO for gun control?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: odzeandennz

vote Trump.

Isn't that the MO for gun control?

Poor USA, so restricted on guns, we only have more unregistered guns than China has total. And that's 10% of our guns. Rifles make up 3% of our gun violance and you're still 40x more likely to be killed by a Rifle in America, than shot with any gun in South Korea.
edit on 30-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Constitutional right.

Deal with it.

Kinda like voting, also a Constitutional right. It's alright according to leftists, just as long as you vote their way.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Constitutional right.

Deal with it.

Kinda like voting, also a Constitutional right. It's alright according to leftists, just as long as you vote their way.

Your post is ironic on two levels.

1. I understand it's a constitutional right. You wanted to assess the MO for gun control, I thought I'd point out the real reasons. You can say all you want about the 'few' when we have the most bullets hitting bodies in the world. Must be good shots for such few people to hit so many. You also don't have to be a 'leftist' to see the gun statistics related to suicide have direct causality in this country. Having 'no-checks' will only continue easy access to suicide aswell.

2. My voting strategy is Republican or don't vote. I do this for simple statistical reasons I find valid. It's been fun hearing how petty the average Trump supporters are this election with the 'leftist' crap. You think running over everyone that opposes you is the same as winning the war against the Democrats? You've already lost lol. You can trace my post history back Colorado threads where I clearly am angry Trump was removed from the ballot, and blame Hillary for everything. A lot of time has passed since then, and now that I'm left with 2 bad candidates, the only thing that's comforting is that the Republican party intends on burning the entire damned thing down over it. Nice. Realllllll niccccceeee. /sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I consider myself a liberal. Leftists are the authoritarians and republicans and democrats are too blinded by ideology.

Freedom.

That's what I am for.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I consider myself liberal too, and my stance is guns should be allowed to be owned.

So what? The comparison you made to gun control was bad, or you were unaware. The problem is how many guns there are, not who or why they're being used.

The statistic about the unregistered guns vs China, is example of this. People aren't violent, people aren't gun crazy, but if you poor the most guns in the world into a country, the statistics of gun violence increase dramatically, just a fact.

The fact is generally speaking guns are to fend off intruders from your property, but homicides not related to that are just astounding also. If people don't stop murdering other people, eventually it won't matter if you want one to protect your home.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

More disgusting behavior from the Trump camp. Interesting how Trumpeteers on this site are completely untroubled by it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Comparing gun ownership in China versus the US is. . . unusual.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

They have 4x our population, and only have 10% of the guns we have 'in proximity', you have to understand, I'm including their entire Military even, and not ours. But your point is noted. What would be a good country to compare then?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Obviously any other country that has a right to bear arms in their constitution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join