It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Fear and Loathing at the Voting Booth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
One thing I've noticed since yesterday. The drama (again) with Hillary (again) and emails (again) has not changed any minds. Nor do I see it changing.

Trump may enjoy the mud being flung on Hillary for once, but I don't think it has changed minds. Hillary's trustworthiness is at 30%. Vomiting blood favorability is at 35%.

But people will still vote for her. She could, might, will, kill people and she'd still get her votes and win.

I don't see anything changing much. Trump touched a side-boob 7,500 years ago, and people still swoon over it. I know I do. So he has that going against him.

All Hillary has done is lie, cheat, steal, kill, rob, corrupt, fart, and smell bad.

And people wonder why I'm not voting for her.

People should vote how they want to vote. But if I'm of average intelligence, then half the people voting are even dumber than I am.

So all I can say is steal their crayons and maybe they'll be too upset to cast a ballot.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just watched Michael Moore In TrumpLand...
And it gave me pause on my thoughts.

I now understand Trumpers (not the Russian & Serbian bots), the real Trumpers who matter.

& I also decided I now want Hillary to win. After about 8 months of leaning toward Trump out of the 2.

Was a decent watch.
I'd recommend it, even if it doesn't change minds.

I think he feels like you DB, but opposite.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hillary's trustworthiness
is non-existent, just like her team of cohorts - I can't be bothered linking to team-Hillikileaks' closet full of lies & deception.

I have ZERO respect for any individual or group remotely associated with, or supportive of, Hillary or Bill Clinton, they are disgusting individuals that quite literally deserve jail time imo.

I cannot wait until Nov 9th, I've taken holidays for the week so I can ensure I don't miss a thing on ATS or anywhere else and I will be relying on ATS's finest to keep the info flowing pertaining to any voting-day shenanigans and opinions on why the winning candidate will herald the apocalypse/paradise so eagerly anticipated.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

well ...you'll be sad and we'll enjoy a functioning national security system then ...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No I won't be sad if she loses...

I'll be sad if this election process isn't null and void for both of these disasters.
But pipe dreams are for crackheads...

So it's do the best you can with the best you got...
& I just see Hillary as better for the world than Trump.

Not by much mind you.

But no, no sadness.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Everybody changes, but I still feel the same.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I admit that Hillary at least has the ability to do the job unlike Donald, but there is no way I will vote for her or him. I will leave that to the ones who want to continue the two party system.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Can't say I can hold that against you, Grim...
If I was an American I probably wouldn't even vote this time around.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I've got a bottle of something waiting until the 9th. It won't be a celebratory drink, regardless.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I am voting. It will be for third party. If that 5% is reached then at least there is hope even if it is 4 years away and that is a hell of a lot better than simply taking the blue or red pill.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I actually know people who changed their minds before Comey's act yesterday. So don't assume minds aren't being changed now.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's more smoke and mirrors going on with this election than a David Copperfield TV special. All is not as it seems. Anyone left on the fence with any amount of cohesive thought, and who aren't blinded by a vagina, will be voting Trump. There will also be more dirt to come out on Hillary before the 8th.

Trump landslide you can bank on it.

edit on 29-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I've got a bottle of something waiting until the 9th. It won't be a celebratory drink, regardless.

Malox?

I've got a special Pepto, just for the occasion...

AB

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Something with a little more kick.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: DBCowboy Anyone left on the fence with any amount of cohesive thought,

I think you're giving a lot of credit to people who are perpetuating the very system they're simultaneously complaining about.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

There's more smoke and mirrors going on with this election than a David Copperfield TV special. All is not as it seems. Anyone left on the fence with any amount of cohesive thought, and who aren't blinded by a vagina, will be voting Trump. There will also be more dirt to come out on Hillary before the 8th.

Trump landslide you can bank on it.

Honestly cannot believe that you used Trump and cohesive thought in the same sentence.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I have no intention of wasting any of my energy on either candidate.

Chastise away...I don't give a god damn. lol

We are screwed either way.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Since your avatar coincides with my title. . . . you get a pass.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Since your avatar coincides with my title. . . . you get a pass.

Much appreciated cowboy. Lol

new topics

top topics

join