It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Songs that Break Wind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I need music suggestions...

I’m going to admit, I helped the first floor tenant move out of a three family home that I share with nobody (at the moment). The landlord moved out, the top floor is an illegal apartment and the first floor is empty as of tonight. Considering the onset of winter here, porters and stouts are where it’s at. Currently, I’m enjoying an Evil Twin “Even More Jesus,” as I type. Damn, what a bullet to the brain...

Any thoughts or opinions would be helpful. I'm looking to rattle the walls and enjoy the moment!! Who knows what type of people are going to move in. I was friends with the previous tenants and will attempt to make friends with the new ones. Until then...

I need BASS!!

edit on 29-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Q: "Songs that Break Wind"

A:

edit on 29-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Just crank this up!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Just crank this up!

YYEESSSSSS LAIBACH!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

This will rattle the walls.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Super Mario Djent

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
When I'm feeling rebellious and in the mood to raise some hell (or just feel like whipping my head around until my eyeballs pop out), these are some of the songs I put on full blast (not necessarily bass heavy):

But if you really want the walls to vibrate:

I guess it all depends on whether you're old school or new school when it comes to knocking the paint off the walls.

edit on 29-10-2016 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If bass sounds like 'breaking wind' to you, you need speakers with better low- frequency response.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

If bass sounds like 'breaking wind' to you, you need speakers with better low- frequency response.

Nope. I’m an audiophile.

I run a matching 7.2, full Hi-Res with dual subs @ 28 Hz.

My living room is currently worth more than my vehicle, hence the pleasure that everyone moving out of the house has brought me (and no, I am not the reason, lol).

The problem I do have is with your "low frequency response."

It did make me laugh though, so mission accomplished in that regard. Considering the type of mood I was in, you came off way too serious. How about a song suggestion to go with such a flat-lining response?

(not sure if the beer is talking)

Anyway, you asked for it!

Volume (also called loudness) relates to the maximum pressure produced as particles are squeezed together as they are made to vibrate. This is also related to the maximum distance particles are moved from their normal position as they vibrate, much like how tall the ripples are in the pool mentioned before. When you show sound waves on a graph, the amplitude is the height of the waves from their middle position and reflects how loud the waves are.

The “break wind” portion of the title was masterfully designed to show the similarity between farts and bass. But, you knew that already.

For example…

Got anything similar?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Sounds like my diagnosis was correct. Proper speakers reproduce bass frequencies accurately, they don't pump it up with steroids. Sounds like you've got a huge pimpbox bass bin with (1) drivers so big that gravity alone is enough to pull them out of true and distort their response to the signal you're feeding them and (2) magnets so powerful the back-EMF they generate in the coils causes more distortion in and of itself.

edit on 30/10/16 by Astyanax because: Oh enough will do

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The “break wind” portion of the title was masterfully designed to show the similarity between farts and bass.

There is no similarity whatsoever -- unless the bass is distorted.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Sounds like my diagnosis was correct.

Buzzkill...

I didn't ask for a diagnosis, but of course, you are free to voice your opinion.

I do remember asking for song suggestions that contain a lot of bass!

Are you going to be helpful in THAT regard or are you so high up that you must first hand down the ten commandments of audio reproduction before becoming a part of my enjoyment?

These are my play toys stuffed into an irregular shaped living room, not an opera house that demands acoustic refinement in it's construction. I guess I shot myself in the foot by calling myself an audiophile, lol.

Lighten up Francis!

Give, me, one, song.

LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Crank it up baby !!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Get your ears around these.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Just yanking your chain.

I don't like over-egged bass but here is a nice piece of bass-playing.

Because We've Ended As Lovers

new topics

top topics

join