It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Objected To FBI Disclosure of New Steps in Secretary Clinton's Probe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
On Friday, October 28th, FBI James Comey bypassed the Department
of Justice taking new steps to continue the FBI investigation into
Secretary Clinton's use of a private email server.

CNN reports that AG Loretta Lynch and Deputy AG Sally Yates disagreed with
Comey, citing DOJ Policy. Despite this major conflict, FBI Director went
straight to Congress with the information obtained in a seperate FBI investigation
of Anthony Weiner, which lead to emails found from Huma Abedin on a shared laptop.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch and other senior Justice Department officials made it "abundantly clear" to FBI Director James Comey that his plan to disclose new steps in the investigation surrounding Hillary Clinton's private email server would violate long-standing tradition, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News. ABC News

News Reports
surfaced that Comey took this action in direct relation to the fact that
Loretta Lynch possibly could not be trusted, as she previously had compromised
herself in meeting privately with Bill Clinton on her DOJ plane prior to the last
public announcements in the case.

Regardless of what one thinks of the July 2016 outcome, it seems that there
must be very compelling evidence that was found on the device belonging
to Weiner/Weiners, used by Top Clinton Aide Huma Abdedin.

Evidence from the July FBI Probe found that Huma Adedin was hoarding
emails in relation to Secretary Clinton, some of which were sent from Huma's access
to The Clintons private server, via [email protected].

Now it is reported Abedin was storing tens of thousands of emails.
For what purpose? Espionage? Blackmail?

Link to FBI Vault - Notes from Clinton

When Huma Abedin left The State Department, she signed a NDA,
and testified under oath she had turned over all State documents.
freebeacon.com...

There are gravely serious questions that need answers.

Did James Comey do the right thing? Is he acting in a
duplicitous manner?

Why was Huma Abedin hoarding emails in relation to Secretary Clinton?
Why did Abedin break security protocols in her visits to The Middle East?

Congress may hold an emergency meeting this Friday with FBI Director,
is this warranted? Imo, yes.

DOJ Objected To FBI Disclosure of New Steps In Clinton Probe

edit on 29-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
How did Trump know Weiner was about to ejaculate prematurely? How didn't the FBI prior to this week?

I guess the Trump has a better investigation team than the FBI. That is seriously frightening.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He is acting odd in any case. It has been said he should have never held a press coference in July in regard to 'closing' the investigation and that he should not have made public any information in an unrelated and ongoing case recently.

Both were not normal actions that have been blasted by both sides of the aisle.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hmmm, this is interesting, by passing Lynch, possibly knowing about something he uncovered. Possible connections? We need more information.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I guess the Trump has a better investigation team than the FBI. That is seriously frightening.

Yes, and frankly the entire thing is seriously frightening. Clinton's
obviously have acted in self interest with The Clinton Foundation,
many times putting their own financial gains ahead of the
best interests of The United States. Now we find her top
Aide Huma is acting with impunity, hoarding emails
that belonged to The State.

This all smacks of espionage, and is no longer just
a conspiracy theory, this got real but it is just 10
days to an election.

Congress must hold an emergency meeting with The FBI!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It has been said he should have never held a press coference in July in regard to 'closing' the investigation and that he should not have made public any information in an unrelated and ongoing case recently.

I recall it was the DOJ that announced "closed" ...not Director Comey.

Interesting that both times he has broke "protocol".

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

days to an election.

I and a few other Members have always thought the espionage idea was valid.

Looks stronger now !!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Yes, and frankly the entire thing is seriously frightening. Clinton's
obviously have acted in self interest with The Clinton Foundation,
many times putting their own financial gains ahead of the
best interests of The United States. Now we find her top
Aide Huma is acting with impunity, hoarding emails
that belonged to The State.

days to an election.

Although I agree with everything you said the bi_partisan in me thinks, it would behoove the FBI to ask Trump a few questions also.

Knowing about criminal wrong doing and withholding it sounds like a no no. Obstruction might be a stretch seeing how he'd love to see her indicted but there's something there, I can smell it.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Loretta Lynch is so corrupt that it's no wonder that she has to be bypassed. She met with Bill days before the investigation announcement in July and has recently taken the 5th on questions about the Iran deal. Her job is no longer AG, it's running interference for the DNC.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Lets not forget to give Comey his due props. He caved(probably under great pressure) the first time in my opinion because by the time he realized the firecracker he was holding was actually a stick of dynamite TPTB were already stepping on his neck and telling him he must prove intent. This is not normal in a case of breached security. This time he acted before his hands could be tied. Thank you Mr. Comey!

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The Department of Justice has been Politically Compromised since Obama took Office . That is a FACT No One can Refute here in 2016 . Actions Speak Louder than Words .

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This AG that met with bill Clinton in AZ on the tarmac, nothing corrupt here.

Or, when she took the 5th before Congress.

America is in trouble.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Loretta Lynch is so corrupt that it's no wonder that she has to be bypassed. She met with Bill days before the investigation announcement in July and has recently taken the 5th on questions about the Iran deal. Her job is no longer AG, it's running interference for the DNC.

The Word " Treasonous " comes to Mind.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So what?

Loretta lynch violated long standing tradition by meeting on a Tarmac with Bill Clinton. Literally, it was a precedent, and Loretta lynch has already testified under oath to congress that she agrees with whatever the FBI sais.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
So what?

Loretta lynch violated long standing tradition by meeting on a Tarmac with Bill Clinton. Literally, it was a precedent, and Loretta lynch has already testified under oath to congress that she agrees with whatever the FBI sais.

Her actions goes way beyond "longstanding tradition" or doesnt, who knows, but she's certainly one of the first to get caught. Haha. That said, let's be real, there's a lot of firsts in this ordeal, funny that or disregard be I won't.

She played the 5th to Congress regarding Iranian ransoms by Obama. That girl is stuck between a rock and a cellmate.

We must be vigilant though, politics is a well scripted soap opera. Nothing happens by accident and Trump knowing these things in advance is a harbinger. Honey pot comes to mind suddenly. Even if Hilary gets indicted I feel as though we're still getting ahead here.

edit on 29-10-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
So what?

No kids, no grandkids, does not play golf, not even married. Just an overweight, obese person. Nothing in common with anyone. Could not hold a conversation for 10 minutes about anything involving a family or marriage yet she talked to Billy about it for 40 minutes. BS. No effin way. She is a royal bag of crap.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Hmmm, this is interesting, by passing Lynch, possibly knowing about something he uncovered. Possible connections? We need more information.

What could be compelling enough, evidence pointing to
intent? Storing tens of thousands of emails.

Some of this is bound by odds to be Classified information.
Undoubtedly we will be waiting months for this to be clarified.

If only the first investigation had been more competent?
Questioning why was it not....

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Alex is saying that the email's are connected to Obama about the Iran $$$ . That may be the reason for the 5th plea by Lynch and why Comy bypassed the JD .

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

He is acting odd in any case. It has been said he should have never held a press coference in July in regard to 'closing' the investigation and that he should not have made public any information in an unrelated and ongoing case recently.

Both were not normal actions that have been blasted by both sides of the aisle.

I have said since that press conference - I believe that Comey wanted to get as much information about their findings out as possible, as publicly as possible. He was likely under orders from the DOJ not to recommend indictment. So, he did the only thing he had left - he exposed their findings and left it up to Congress and the public to take it from there.

If he had not said all that he did, the DOJ would have declared Clinton "innocent", no charges, and no one would ever know that the extent of the findings. The DOJ would have made sure that everyone was gagged. Congress would not have the ammunition needed to call for hearings. It would have ended. Lynch and Clinton could not hide their anger at him for what he said. They did not see that coming. In the beginning of the press conference, Comey said that no one in government knew what he was about to say.

During his testimony at the hearings, there were times when I felt that Comey was leading Congress to ask more questions - the right questions. I believe he answered what he could, but he likely could not volunteer more without being asked, or suffer the wrath of Lynch and Clinton.

Nothing came of it and Comey took tremendous heat from his own people. I really think he was hoping that what he revealed would lead to further action. He even said in the press conference that anyone would face further action and that she could. He was probably hoping that at least she would never be president, based on what he revealed and knew.

He probably could not reveal more or go further because of all the other powerful people that would go down with Clinton.

Now with the election looming, and the break of new information to explain reopening the case, he has a second chance. I really think his conscience got to him. He knows Lynch is corrupt. He knows more about Clinton than we will ever know. He is once again doing what he can.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Perhaps the new evidence also implicates Lynch. Its obvious that she is covering for Clinton.

When you know your boss is corrupt, you have a moral obligation to go over their head.
He can't go over her head to the President.
His only choice was to go to Congress.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join