It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-star general committed suicide, why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If everything is slaved to ONE source ,not the CHAOS that are the American armed forces.
If WE all don't die they will.
I also know that MANY military ideas were stopped in their tracks by lower officers and enlisted when incidents have come up.
LAST USE weapons are our bread and butter here.
TR3Bs vaporizing strategic sites in seconds,OR what EVER the black Triangles are, NOT to mention the aliens HAVE shut down silos before I very seriously doubt it would BE ALLOWED to happen.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

NOT to mention the aliens HAVE shut down silos before I very seriously doubt it would BE ALLOWED to happen.

I remember the reports of missiles going "off line" (supposedly impossible for operators to do). I also remember how many reports are centered around weapons tech in general. Appearing around installations for no apparent reason. Or for reasons of monitoring.

Think of it. Roswell was a hub for testing new technologies like radar, TV guidance, nukes, ballistic missiles. etc.

All 'new' earth technologies, all produce signals and signatures that would draw 'monitoring' agencies if they were concerned about war and its possible ELE consequences for humanity.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

OH believe ME, I have thought ALOT about Roswell.
It hasn't made sense yet, but it's WAY passed USAF stories and Nazi Midgets.
I wonder how much antimatter REALLY exists...
edit on 31-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

For a military posting, Huntsville is pretty much top of the heap.

Really? I think I'd take Pearl Harbor.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: Bedlam

For a military posting, Huntsville is pretty much top of the heap.

Really? I think I'd take Pearl Harbor.

You saw what happened the first time.

eta: It's sort of alluring for an Appalachian farm kid...it's both urban and rural, there's some texture to the landscape, albeit not quite as rocky as home, you've got a good university, edumacated people, military and aerospace stuff, all the electronic suppliers and machine shops you can shake a stick at AND in a few minutes' drive, open countryside devoid of sprawl and a very nice lake.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Sex blackmail thing? I think you've read one too many Billy Mumphries stories.

Seriously where do you people come up with this stuff? He couldn't have suffered from depression, nope, it was a sex blackmail thing. Good lord your minds are damaged.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join