It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypnotherapist Laurie McDonald

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
When I searched ATS to see whether or not there has already been a thread mentioning Laurie McDonald, I was astounded to see that apparently, there has not.

Experiencers should be found to be the topic of discussion on an Aliens and UFOs forum. That is, if it is perceived by people to be safe, psychologically, to open up and get real.

This is an invitation to trolls on ATS.

Stop.

No one will notice.

Just stop posting. People will forget all about your previous stance.

Anyway, here is a short bio for Laurie McDonald, and an interview of her:

Streamed live on May 4, 2016

I interview Laurie McDonald who worked with Joseph Cerletti to help recover his missing time memories. She is the 2nd hypnotherapist he worked with.. the other one was Solreta Antaria.

BIO:
Clinical Hypnotherapist, Laurie McDonald of True You Hypnotherapy, is the winner of Sacramento’s “Best Of” hypnotherapist three years running and founder of the Sacramento Alien Abduction & Contactee Support Group. One of California’s largest UFO and abduction group meetings.

She is one of 27 listed on the MUFON mental health referral list for regression hypnotherapy for alien abduction, and is a consultant to the research committee for FREE (The Edgar Mitchel Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters) and is member on the Board of Directors for the organization OPUS (Organization for Paranormal Understanding and Support). Laurie has facilitated a number of experiencer events and is a lifelong experiencer herself.

www.youtube.com...

I invite everyone to listen to this interview with an open mind.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I guess you forgot that gatekeeping and calling people trolls isn't allowed on ATS otherwise you wouldn't have typed this....

This is an invitation to trolls on ATS.

Stop.

No one will notice.

Just stop posting. People will forget all about your previous stance.

As for the subject of Laurie McDonald. She's someone I believe is caught up too much in her own ideas and she implants what she believes into others by suggestion.
edit on 29102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

godammit! stop promoting every crank that has ever lived!

join