It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Emails Had Nothing to Do With Clinton

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

No matter how much you keep parroting that simply because you're triggered that FBI informed congress that they had new information pertinent to Hillarys basement server does not make it politcal games.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
He went rogue announcing the investigation... but now he clams up on any details? Bullsh#t.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Report: Lynch Advised Comey Against Letter to Congress

People don't realize yet the enormity of what he did. He literally may have handed a lunatic the presidential election.

No, he may have saved us from having the lunatic Mrs. Pantsuit from winning.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Watching all the [snipped] cry and whine about this is amazing. Claiming the FBI is doing a political hit job on hillary after they saved her arse the whole election process. Obviously this is something big because they looked the other way at charges for her when a normal person would be in jail for the next ten years.

Its over and cultural Marxism will die with it.
edit on Sat Oct 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
There is the weird possibility that the FBI is straight up. I would explain the part 1 and part 2.

Never side will go for that one.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
Watching all the [snipped] cry and whine about this is amazing. Claiming the FBI is doing a political hit job on hillary after they saved her arse the whole election process. Obviously this is something big because they looked the other way at charges for her when a normal person would be in jail for the next ten years.

Its over and cultural Marxism will die with it.

Hey, man, if facts come out that implicate Hillary, so be it. But I'm not of the mob mentality that chants "lock her up" based on feelings alone. Let's see the truth. If they got no facts to release then it's a political hit job to even announce it. You're just so biased you deny it, even tho you would claim it if it happened with Trump. Crying rigged rigged rigged... give me f'n break. Trump and his supporters have abandoned all reason and decency. And when this is all said and done I hope we do what's needed to correct that.
edit on Sat Oct 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Email is the new "spice".

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Comey had no right to open his mouth in the first place and tell the people Hillary was clumsy and negligent in that first press conference when he announced he found no crime committed.

Comey is a cop not a judge or head of the justice department or state department he had no right to open his big mouth.

And he has no business cavorting with GOP congress in this matter.

And he dam sure has no right injecting a nuclear bomb in this election with 10 days to go

If he had done the same thing with Trump it would have been wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yet an official told the Los Angeles Times late Friday that the emails in question weren’t sent to or from Clinton, nor did they contain any new information. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Comey’s letter to Congress was more a formality than anything else.""

Again with the anonymous sources.

It's amazing that none of these fabulous unnamed sources leaked a word about any of this to the press before yesterday. Now they have all the details?

Please.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

she being a lawyer should know better than most people, that the FBI will not disclose evidence before they review it and if it warrants it, interview her.
she had the edge last time just like she always does by knowing what's gonna be asked, she doesn't know now and it's got her a@@ puckering.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Comey had no right to open his mouth in the first place and tell the people Hillary was clumsy and negligent in that first press conference when he announced he found no crime committed.

Comey is a cop not a judge or head of the justice department or state department he had no right to open his big mouth.

And he dam sure has no right injecting a nuclear bomb in this election with 10 days to go

Well lets see. If he felt there was nothing there he obviously would have let it slide. There is some meat on the bone.

The only logical reason to come out now is because there is something to it. If he withholds information until after she's POTUS and then she gets impeached he will be crucified for it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
All I here is wa wa wa wa wa. Fact- she wouldn't be in this position if she was following the law.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

And he had no right to decide no prosecutor would take the case.

What he has must be a doozy!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My bet is that the scum Weiner copied all the e-mails from Humas machine without her knowing about it so he had bargaining chips in case he ever got stung like he did with this pedo thing.

Now he's in protective custody using his bargaining chip in a plea deal to reduce his pedo sentence.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The NSA does already have everything, true.

No, it's Russia, remember? Russia has all the emails, do not forget the mantra.

edit on 29-10-2016 by GodEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
YES ,YES it indeed it did...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

So I don't have the right to know when elected leaders disregard law, protocol, and handle national security with Incompetence?

I do have that right as I (we) are their employers.

Edit: it is the job of the FBI to investigate, get over it. He did and has and we have the right to know.
edit on 29-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

Edit again, FOIA, that is all.
edit on 29-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: AboveBoard

IWhy doesn't Huma just release all her sent emails to Weiner's computer?
Why doesn't Hillary just release all her emails to Huma?

Husband and wife used the same computer we are told.
We are told that these are not Hillary e-mails.
If all the e-mails are private just like yours and mine, where is the impetus to release them?
Finally, Do you want your breakfast today or yesterday, because even Comey can't provide that...he said so in the letter. BTW, get your fecking hair cut...and stop slobbering.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So I don't have the right to know when elected leaders disregard law, protocol, and handle national security with Incompetence?

I do have that right as I (we) are their employers.

Edit: it is the job of the FBI to investigate, get over it. He did and has and we have the right to know.

Edit again, FOIA, that is all.

It’s an investigation unless you want to convict her on the partisan whims of Trump followers not the truth.

The policy of the FBI and the Justice Department IS TO NOT comment on ongoing investigations. Comey deliberately disavowed that policy.

Our justice system doesn’t work by arm chair political hacks…I guess if it was turned around you wouldn’t want your precious Trump treated as Clinton was treated then he'd be yelling like a hyena--It’s a fix.

edit on 29-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join