It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Emails Had Nothing to Do With Clinton

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

It's the daily beast.

I understand not wanting to source that.

Perhaps Fox News will help you then?

Anonymous sources report that there is no evidence that the newly discovered emails on the computer involve Clinton.

www.foxnews.com...

Funny that, I watched a report on Fox News yesterday where they said that 1,000's of the emails were from Hillary Clinton, identified through meta data.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thousands are from the server, not specifically Hilary. They could be from Hilary, but we don't know yet.

They do appear to be to or from Huma, so it seems to be anything she sent, received or was copied on.

I think chances are high weiner had her info and was spying on her email. The dudes a snake.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

It bears repeating though: None of this would be happening if it weren't for Hillary going rogue with her email server set up in her private residence and connected to her family's foundation.

I am going to speculate and say that there are probably lots of copies of State Department correspondence out there. I am also going to speculate that some of that information was probably sold to the highest bidder.

Hillary Clinton is the first cause for any problems that have developed because of these emails. She should never be put in a position where national security is involved....ever again!!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Thousands are from the server, not specifically Hilary. They could be from Hilary, but we don't know yet.

They do appear to be to or from Huma, so it seems to be anything she sent, received or was copied on.

I think chances are high weiner had her info and was spying on her email. The dudes a snake.

Really? That is not what is being reported... there are emails from Clinton. This was reported 2 days ago, so not new information.
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 1/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
33,000 emails about yoga!!!!Hillary...yoga?Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Nowhere in that link does it say from or to Hilary. It says Clinton related.

The emails by all accounts are to and from Huma using both her state.gov and clintonemail addresses.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Here is where it breaks down:

In the op your source claims that the investigation was never closed. This source then claims that its against DOJ policy to discuss open investigations re: presidential candidates. Meanwhile. Comey is getting on National TV to announce that Hillary, as part of what you are saying was an open investigation, is cleared of wrong doing. Which is violating the DOJ policy.

So whats really true here? Any? Some? I know not all, because in the first 2 posts you have in this thread you cite sources that conflict each other.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RoyBatty

There was nothing classified about what I wrote.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

More totally debunked trump bull.

Oh and that " very expensive" process that he claims she used. Is a free down load cache cleaning program.

So researched. So widely spread but still total bull.

And might as well put this out. The FBI told her to remove her personal stuff they only wanted work emails.
Then her lawyers not her went through and removed emails.

Then she turned it over. It wasn't subpoenaed it was volunteered.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

More totally debunked trump bull.

Oh and that " very expensive" process that he claims she used. Is a free down load cache cleaning program.

So researched. So widely spread but still total bull.

And might as well put this out. The FBI told her to remove her personal stuff they only wanted work emails.
Then her lawyers not her went through and removed emails.

Then she turned it over. It wasn't subpoenaed it was volunteered.

Do you have some links proving this? It certainly would lay to rest a lot of BS accusations if what you've said is true.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The same lawyers who were qualified to view classified materials right?

Keep derailing Silly. I saw that there were more files on Ms Hillary that dropped today. How are them polls lookin!?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I just laugh now when trump starts his rhetoric. Everything is the worst thing ever .
It's bigger than Watergate, the investigation will take years, then there will be a trial...
I'm like can you believe this nutjob...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I don't support Trump.

The FBI doesn't tell someone they are investigating to choose the evidence to be investigating.

Bleachbit is the equivalent of burning evidence.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They always worry about the optics though. Dems always worry. But that worry always results in a tighter ground game.
Numbers are changing again tonight and the latest polls show her ahead in Florida. Early voting favors Hillary and 28% of early voting republicans say they voted for Clinton.

Without Florida it's all over .

The election may be called before Mississippi reports next Tuesday night.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not looking like that.
Besides what do you guys expect these emails contain?
Not more of the same stuff as before? Where they couldn't indict her?
You think there's some horrible revelation of a nefarious plot to sell state secrets to our enemies?
Top secret information about our defense? What?
Where does the imagination of the alt right take this?
Tell me.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

They were looking for mis handled classified information.
Her use of the server was never illegal. Just not sanctioned by the state dept. Come on you folks know all of this from last spring and early summer.
New emails or not new new emails are not going to result in any different outcome than before.

Hope all you want.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Omg no they didn't say that.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Comeys verdict??? Wow...his public indictment of carelessness because he couldn't indict her in a court of law.
Because there was no crime.

You're right Comey had injected himself here as some kind of judge and jury.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You may have missed my earlier request.

Do you have a link of where you heard the following:

1) Hillary's server was volunteered, not subpoena'd
2) The FBI told her to delete personal emails because they only wanted "work stuff."
3) Hillary's lawyers deleted the emails or ordered them deleted after reviewing them
edit on 1-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Since they didn't know they were there how can they know what's in them?
Oh and they DO know that none are to or from Clinton.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join