It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Emails Had Nothing to Do With Clinton

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtellsure lynch is pissed she had them close the investigation in the first place after her meeting with bill in Arizona(discuss their grand kids) but in reality she was payed off. now he found out they had more evidence to reopen investigation he went to congress because he knew if he did not she would squash it again.i hope in pray they find evidence of her play to pay that cob orates the stuff wikilieaks is posting and all involved get prosecuted to the fullest extext possible and if they did kill any one especially justice scalia then i say give them a televised execution..

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtellwhat laws did she break
1 she miss handled classified data. don't believe this read them at wikileaks
2 she delibrately destroyed evidence that was ordered to be turned over by congress which is a felony by the way
3 she used her and bills foundation as a money laundering service for ill gotten monies
4.she purposely used an unsecure personal server instead of a secure goverment server so she could post classified data so foreign interests could hack the info then pay her through he foundation as a charitable donation . this by the way is high treason and maximum penalty is death
5accordint to emails from wikileaks she might have been involved with a hit on a sitting supreme court justice paid for by her foundation as payment to make a (movie) well if true that is a capitol crime and since it happened in Texas i am sure they would ask for death penalty for all involved.
6 while she was secretary of state she ran a pay to play service through her money laundering foundation
7 if foundation was used for all this ill gotten gain then she also avoided a tremendous amount of taxes

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Clinton's response to all of this is very rational... She wants something Trump and his supporters don't want... Facts.

You have to be kidding.

How many times over the last year has every person connected to Hillary used their Fifth Amendment rights to not answer questions? (HINT - that means no facts)

How many hundreds of times over the last year has every person connected to Hillary Clinton used the "I don't recall" excuse to not answer questions? (HINT - that means no facts)

The Clinton Campaign coming out now and demanding transparency and/or facts is their way of saying "show us your hand" so we can win. They are accustomed to being fed inside information throughout the investigation and this was a blindside (if it was a blindside).

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
My theory in what is in those emails........Huma Abedin is a spy for the Saudi's!! This is how the Clintons have gained so much wealth for their "Foundation" She is also the reason the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated every department of this Whitehouse Administration!!! Just a thought! However, if you follow the money and the events that have taken place since Huma became an intern on the hill, this scenario appears very plausible!!

pax

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course they would panic. It's 11 days until the election and the head of the FBI made a pretty serious implication about the front runner. Who wouldn't panic? Anyone would demand an immediate clarification, but he has yet to do so. It's already taken too long and this has turned out to be more of nothing which is highly disappointing. I'm always expecting her to be finally nailed to the wall and here we are...again. More partisan games.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

What exactly is the written law on mishandling classified data?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevywww.law.cornell.edu... punisable by a fine and up to a year in prison. but that is not what she did .
she purposely loaded classified info through a unsecure server to enable foreign interest to gain access and this law pertains to that a fine at up to 10 years in levenworth www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Willtell

Even if it is a hit piece, I noticed the left had no problem with 30+ year stories of Trump touching people a month before elections? What do you call that?

And if you say all that was true, well so is this. We all know she did wrongdoing. She used a forensic cleaner on evidence that was subpoenaed.

That’s NOT from an FBI director

Also Trump created that scandal himself.

Hillary created this scandal herself by breaking the law.

What law did she break?

NONE!

Your just espousing Trump propaganda.

You really feel offended by Hillary's actions in the email scandal and don't feel offended by Trump's groping

Lol! What?!?! The thought process of you and your likeminded robots are astounding. You actually believe what you just wrote and that is the scary part of all of this. Lord have mercy on our souls.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: Nikola014
"this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening..."

Sorry to tell you, but your cult leader is in big problem

This is getting closer to reality than ever:

Jail?I'm hoping for a 21st century version of the French Revolution to rid the land of these corrupt,elitist treasonists.Would Reintroducing the guillotine be too much?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i forgot one
8 she perjured herself when she stated under oath that her email server was bot hacked well then how did russia supply wikileaks with emails ?if it was the russians and not anon.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Here is something to consider about James Comey and the re-opening of the investigation. I believe Comey disagreed with the DOJ and his marching orders given to him by AG Lynch to close the investigation.

I believe his unprecedented presser in July was a form of mutiny to his direction given by Lynch.

After revelations of Lynch's meeting with Bill on the tarmac and the release of info regarding his lead investigator McCabes wife receiving $550K from Hillary and McAuliffe, I truly believe Comey re-opened the investigation as a form of mutiny against a corrupted DOJ.

edit on 30-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

I hope this is a good start to open the door for when Mr. Trump becomes president... So then his administration can start cleansing and cleaning up ALL positions of our corrupt government. No one should be safe. NO ONE.

Go Trump.

Give my generation and younger ones a fighting chance for crying out loud! Otherwise us young'ns are just ****ed

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: sandman441
where is your proof he is a sex offender? I believe that is called libel.

He bragged about it on video.

No he said he could, he didn't say that he did.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
i forgot one
8 she perjured herself when she stated under oath that her email server was bot hacked well then how did russia supply wikileaks with emails ?if it was the russians and not anon.

As far as I know, all the emails provided through wikileaks were hacked from DNC servers. Strange that Hillary's server was apparently more secure than the officially sanctioned government servers.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
My theory in what is in those emails........Huma Abedin is a spy for the Saudi's!! This is how the Clintons have gained so much wealth for their "Foundation" She is also the reason the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated every department of this Whitehouse Administration!!! Just a thought! However, if you follow the money and the events that have taken place since Huma became an intern on the hill, this scenario appears very plausible!!

pax

There's more evidence that Huma is an extraterrestrial.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I always felt Obama would throw her under the bus.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

The emails that Donald Trump has claimed will bring down Hillary Clinton are not quite the bombshell that he thinks, reports said Saturday. The revelation about new emails related to Hillary Clinton came out Friday, after FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to Congress on the matter, a move that triggered panic and sent stocks plunging. Trump quickly swept up the story and told supporters the scandal would be “bigger than Watergate.” Yet an official told the Los Angeles Times late Friday that the emails in question weren’t sent to or from Clinton, nor did they contain any new information. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Comey’s letter to Congress was more a formality than anything else. NBC’s Pete Williams later reiterated that, saying FBI sources had told him that not only were the emails not from Clinton, but they had nothing to do with her. Williams also noted that the investigation had not been “reopened,” since the probe had never been closed to begin with “as a purely technical thing.” The content of the emails has not been disclosed.

www.thedailybeast.com...

More proof Comie did a deliberate political hit job

He had to know this would be earth shattering politically

Weiner sexting a 15yo has nothing to do with Hillary, correct.

However: THE COMPUTER HE CHATTED WITH HER ON HAPPENED TO BE ONE OF THE ones Huma used with the illegal, unsecured email server.

THATS the real issue. Clinton gave several computers to the FBI, but this one was never disclosed to them, so she's might be guilty of obstruction by not providing it to FBI.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

What law did she break?

NONE!

You're probably correct the FBI just re-opened a criminal investigation days before the election, because she was barking publicly.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You realize you posted this before anyone had even really looked at what the emails were right? They knew where they came from, but not what they were. The warrant to actually look at them was issued on the 30th.

How could any "sources" know what these emails contained when even the FBI investigators who initially found them didn't even know what they contained?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Umm yes, she did... She broke several laws relating to not securing classified data, she broke laws by destroying subpoena'd evidence, and I'm sure she probably broke laws that were in the emails she destroyed that weren't related, otherwise, why destroy subpoena'd evidence???

Jaden

p.s. I know for a fact that she broke laws because they already stated that she had sent emails with removed classified markings and having had a TS/SCI clearance, I know that that IS a crime.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join