It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Watch Rachel Maddow Nearly Burst Into DELICIOUS Tears Over FBI Investigation Into Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Congrats OP. Promote one losers trash while making fun of another loser. Thanks for being so ignorantly divisive. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!
edit on 30-10-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Rachel Maddow fully embodies the true enemy image of this nation.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JuanDope

Yes, intelligent, well spoken women, who are educated on the subjects of which they opine, are certainly the scourge of the nation!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: windword

I see that Rachel Maddow is on Hillary's list of "owned" press prostitutes.

Source: thefreethoughtproject.com...

No wonder Rachel sees her future star dimming. After Trump is elected, a good many so-called news organizations and people will be punished for working with the Clinton campaign. I will GLADLY and EAGERLY help punish these low-integrity people, in any way I can.

Quoted for posterity. I mean, we should all know which ATS members are threatening to "punish" media personalities on the other side of the aisle, right? Surely you'd want to make sure that it was a matter of permanent record if a flaming liberal threatened Bill O'Reilly or something, yeah?

I think that you will find that despite your vigor, you will rapidly wind up in prison or worse regardless of the President should you be so unwise as to try to help a hypothetical President Trump "punish" media personalities you find distasteful.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: xuenchen

Watch Rachel Maddow Nearly Burst Into DELICIOUS Tears Over ANOTHER FBI Investigation Into Hillary Clinton

I don't see tears other than from Dice. possibly AKA Joey Salads.

Who is this Joey Salads guy?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

This is funny but I think what is more funny is those that come into threads like this and act as if they have any right to defend here. They must all be lawyers.

You know, defending criminals and what not..... you know...... no? ah. nevermind

edit on 30-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I don’t like Rachel Madow. I am a progressive and she is a mainstream establishment liberal who aren’t progressives.

She too often takes the side of the corporate elite

But this geek giggling punk in the video is worst than her!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Problem is shes not educated on the topics. She just parrots back whatever "knowledge" and angle who ever signs her paycheck tells her too. A shill. And she does it with a smug arrogant look on her face.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
This is the perfect example of a "leave Hillary alone" type of person.

I imagine some of ATS members are like that

Yeah I can name a few. Reldra, Annee
edit on 10/30/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If you are physically able to watch Hillary's campaign speech about the new investigation, its easy to see how badly she is affected by the topic.

I find here lecturing and accusational style to extremely offensive. I can barely watch w/o my blood pressure roiling. She's like a mean school teacher or other scumbag-o-crat who's command of logic and tolerance is simply "because I said so".

Hate hate hate her.

www.infowars.com...

infowars.com/hillary-clinton-says-timing-of-fbi-emails-letter-is-strange-unprecedented-and-deeply-troubling/
edit on 30-10-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Another day, another edited video.

Another blatant lie (actually a whole set) from a another alt-righter.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

His pretend wife? For a minute I thought this was Joey Salads, there is a remarkable resemblance. This Mark Dice guy is a jerk, I don't really care who he is talking about--is this how he acts all the time? he doesn't even know what Huma's last name actually is.

It is 'content free'. No content has been presented.

Are these emails Clinton sent to Adedin? Are they emeail where Abedin talks about Clinton to someone else? No one knows.

This is getting tiresome.

It is pathetic. And nauseating.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You guys really hate women.
Seriously.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I love Rachel. She's usually fair, and doesn't back down from a fight. Watching her have to try and defend HRC is saddening. Also, this guy is an ass. I mean, he's right, but he doesn't have to be so smug about it. And still, it looks like HRC is going to win the presidency, even with all this crap. Not cheering until she's in jail.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join