It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Watch Rachel Maddow Nearly Burst Into DELICIOUS Tears Over FBI Investigation Into Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
A pathetic Rachel Maddow (MSNBC) pouring on the coals in reaction the the re-opened Hillary email scandal investigation.

So sad.

A good video from Mark Dice.....

Watch Rachel Maddow Nearly Burst Into DELICIOUS Tears Over FBI Investigation Into Hillary Clinton

The FBI’s announcement that it planned to reopen its investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s improper use of a private email to transmit classified intelligence left liberals feeling some type of way.

Among these sullen sourpusses was MSNBC talking head Rachel Maddow, who “had a cow” over this announcement.

Watch:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

His pretend wife? For a minute I thought this was Joey Salads, there is a remarkable resemblance. This Mark Dice guy is a jerk, I don't really care who he is talking about--is this how he acts all the time? he doesn't even know what Huma's last name actually is.

It is 'content free'. No content has been presented.

Are these emails Clinton sent to Adedin? Are they emeail where Abedin talks about Clinton to someone else? No one knows.

This is getting tiresome.

edit on 29-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
link   

Watch Rachel Maddow Nearly Burst Into DELICIOUS Tears Over ANOTHER FBI Investigation Into Hillary Clinton
edit on 29-10-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

link   
Everyone arguing back and forth over emails and how they'll be the fall of Hillary, while the Clinton's are probably the ones who ordered the information to be released. Nothing easier to beat than opposition you created yourself.

(I'll change my tune if something actually comes from the emails, unlike everything else that was supposed to hurt Hillary in "just a few more days!") Lol.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Watch Rachel Maddow Nearly Burst Into DELICIOUS Tears Over ANOTHER FBI Investigation Into Hillary Clinton

I don't see tears other than from Dice. possibly AKA Joey Salads.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I like the use of slow-mo at the right moments to give off the impression that she's about to cry.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I really wanted to watch that and got through a partial viewing, but I just cannot stomach Rachel Maddow. She makes me ill to watch her, much less listen to her. But, S&F for posting it.

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is the perfect example of a "leave Hillary alone" type of person.

I imagine some of ATS members are like that

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That Poor Woman , Not Only Verklempt , but Spinless to there ....... Almost like a 5 Year Old Finding out Santa Claus is Not a Real Person.......

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I'm astonished that anyone would mistake some douche bag saying "Lookither! Lookit!" as some sort of political commentary that may be in any way significant. I think the FBI investigation is important. I think Hillary Clinton is patently dishonest. I also think horse crap like this takes away from the significance of this FBI investigation rather than highlighting the importance of it.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Maddow definitely looks uncomfortable, possibly nauseated, but she is not crying. And the guy who's narrating the whole thing is annoying as hell.

I am pleased to see people like Maddow having to swallow their pride on the air and confront the harsh reality that Trump will be the next president. It's relieving.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I'm astonished that anyone would mistake some douche bag saying "Lookither! Lookit!" as some sort of political commentary that may be in any way significant. I think the FBI investigation is important. I think Hillary Clinton is patently dishonest. I also think horse crap like this takes away from the significance of this FBI investigation rather than highlighting the importance of it.

It's Called Pseudo Journalism , the Latest Fad in America . Like Disco , I cannot wait for it to Freakin'; End Already !

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ugh... Mark Dice..

Why did he end his video calling Hillary a lesbian? What does that have to do with anything? Maybe Mark Dice doesn't like gay people and just had to take a shot at them via right wing conspiracy fantasies?

Great thread!

(post by LifeMode removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Looks more like she's swallowing vomit.

(post by windword removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Everyone arguing back and forth over emails and how they'll be the fall of Hillary, while the Clinton's are probably the ones who ordered the information to be released. Nothing easier to beat than opposition you created yourself.

(I'll change my tune if something actually comes from the emails, unlike everything else that was supposed to hurt Hillary in "just a few more days!") Lol.

I'll be singing right along with you until proven otherwise.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I am now officially in the best mood in months,lmao.Seeing that obnoxious propagandist so broken hearted over the possibility of justice being served was great.
Thanks for the post xeunchen,you made my day!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Rachel ... -sigh-

Her Adam's apple is bigger than Mark's.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Anyone have a video of this without this douchebag talking over everything being said.
Oh and one that wasn't recorded from TV with an iPhone.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join