It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton names best chance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If the Clinton wants the name to be respected in the future they do have a option. This would be a long shot but I think the best shot.

Bill and Hillary need to have emergency meetings to give Chelsea everything that may be evidence or provide a script. Chelsea would need to be the supposed whistle blower on her parents. Given this Chelsea can rat on her parents in the public eye. As much as possible even as to supposedly tell the truth. The kicker is she would knowing all evidence available be able to make any and every dirty deed have some plot twist padding and so forth. Chelsea could basically dictate what happens much better in this case to Bill and Hillary.

Chelsea could proceed to basically jail them and denounce them even.This could go a few directions. Big thing it Chelsea would cease anything with the Clinton name on it and money. She would then continue to look as if she is cleaning things up. She could in fact use technology or methods to make a much better cover. Then after winning the public heart she steps deeper into politics. From there she runs for president and or finds ways to pardon or reduce her parents as fast as possible or if elected flip script.

She could also do the right thing at any point in time in this story line and be a great story. However she could use this for one of the biggest power grabs we have seen in our lifetime!

Hail Chelsea?....or naaa? I am just trying to expand on a wild Theory but this could be the fastest way for the Clinton's or what are the flaws with this?
edit on 29-10-2016 by randomthoughts12 because: Missed something

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
naaaa....

They all need to just go away.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

A buddy of mine who fixes cell phones came into a situation in the store he worked in. The store owner was taking in stolen cell phones for parts and any he could get unblacklisted. As well the owner was helping foreign nationals launder money and do drug deals, right in the store, and as well was committing tax evasion. Buddy just quite and handed the guy over.

Evil flourishes when good people do nothing. Chelsea has a choice to do nothing or do the right thing.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
naaaa....

They all need to just go away.

This is what I think personally absolutely.

She has a chance to save herself in the process even! I hope she chooses wisely.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 29-10-2016 by randomthoughts12 because: Dbl pst

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It will likely end up being whatever the most beneficial outcome for all of them as can be allowed. Bill and Hillary may end up in prison resort and receive a full pardon by Chelsea after she "wins" the presidency. All of these revelations by wikileaks have been interesting, but the world didn't suddenly stop being run by sociopaths.

top topics

join