It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I telepathically contact God and spirits or channel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I don't know how you can directly get in contact with him/her, but if you do, let me know because I have a few questions myself.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Don't try, it will drive you batty. They like to talk when you want to sleep.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The idea of God is based solely on Faith. There is no evidence of his/her/its existence. Faith is the only way to even begin to comprehend or even justify a God.

God doesn't need us. We need him/her/it. It justifies or explain some part of our existence that we can't yet explain or comprehend.

In the broader sense of the seeable Universe, we aren't even relevant as a species and to put that into perspective,a meteor could wipe all traces of our existence and not one spec of dust in the universe will care....not even the God we invented.

We think we are special and created in the image of a God. This let's us feel connected no matter how misguided that connection is.

My guess, any sentient species that has or will question its existence will have some form of Religion in its history and in its future to help fill in the blanks, but what do I know about any other sentient species....nothing.

Religion and God are also a form of government and control...let's not lose sight of that idea either.

My advice, have faith in your own ability to get yourself on track. Confide in family and friends to strengthen yourself. Believe in yourself.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join