It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At last the truth about aliens revealed. Thanks, alcohol!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ran across this a bit ago on the internet. Guy who worked at area 51 gets really drunk and tells his neighbor about aliens and UFOs. Video part of article. Grain of salt highly recommended!

www.theladbible.com...
edit on 10/29/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

A grain of salt ?
I'd go the whole quarry.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Ran across this a bit ago on the internet. Guy who worked at area 51 gets really drunk and tells his neighbor about aliens and UFOs. Video part of article. Grain of salt highly recommended!

www.theladbible.com...

Yup! The Lad Bible

Enough said

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Mmm hmmm. 'drunk, ex, top secret worker bee '. "All the power was out" and I didn't use my phone to record it like I am now.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Well, the guy seemed to be sincere and wasn't committing himself into saying what this guy said was true. I've known a lot of people who when they've had a lot to drink, they say things they normally wouldn't say when they're sober. Alcohol has a way of loosening up a person's inhibitions. As with everything associated with the UFO and Alien subject matter, unless we have a dead or live alien with many witnesses and a clear sharp video, this will end up being considered just a crazy ridiculous story by a drunk alcoholic.

Time will tell if many of these eye-witness UFO accounts will eventually be vindicated.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
well there you go. a random on the internet discussing a long time ago a neighbor who said stuff.

Check and mate skeptics. aliens on earth is real. 100% proof

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I would ask anyone who believes this guy to go look at his other videos on youtube. He most defiantly lost all credibility Black Biggot

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: apoc36

Holy crap! You're right. Looks like he fancies himself a YouTube star. Better load up on TONS of salt!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Alcohol does loosen tongues,had a skunk works employee tell me about the SR72`s they were building once,showed me his id and described her accurately.The funny thing is this was in 1988 and there were details that still haven`t been made public and probably won`t be.Yep,booze is great stuff.The sky quakes started shortly after you know.

top topics

join