It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mass. cop's wife faked home robbery, blamed Black Lives Matter, police say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Source

MILLBURY, Mass.-- The wife of a Millbury, Massachusetts police officer is accused of faking a robbery and vandalizing the couple’s own home, CBS Boston reports.

Fraud.

Police say on October 17 Maria Daly reported a burglary at the family home, saying jewelry and money had been stolen. She also reportedly said her house was tagged with graffiti that appeared to reference the Black Lives Matter movement.

Sounds legit.

According to Millbury Police Chief Donald Desorcy, investigators have determined the entire account was false.

Lulz.

This is a problem people...
Yeah it's just one isolated incident blah blah blah...

This is serious business...

This is a case of serious racist wtf and from a cops wife no less.

Come in and apologise for her.

Scumbags.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

dude... blacks live matter, so do you...

the best sign I saw was hanging on a fence in big bold letters in Dallas and it simply read " YOU MATTER"

beyond that, corruption in police is well known I don't like the majority of them anymore than the next guy, their # is #ed up S&F
edit on 29-10-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Pissed off at hubby becuzzz...

My favorite was this guy. He spray painted his driveway, "Backs Rule". They never say that.

image search

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Did I miss something, but didn't she say they both woke up to find their house was robbed with BLM spray painted on the side of the house? If that's the case, how could her husband not be in on it? The article doesn't say why he was exonerated.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Did I miss something, but didn't she say they both woke up to find their house was robbed with BLM spray painted on the side of the house? If that's the case, how could her husband not be in on it? The article doesn't say why he was exonerated.

I am thinking she did this in the middle of the night. She might have a psylogical problem her husband is aware of.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I am thinking she did this in the middle of the night. She might have a psylogical problem her husband is aware of.

yea a psych problem against a particular race.

.. another isolated incident, like that cop who shot herself and said it was a black male who got away. she was sent to a mental health clinic on admin pay....

if this was an instance where a black said even claimed racism in whatever the context, it would be playing the race card and entitlement etc... but someone go as far as this or shooting themselves for the sake of demonizing an entire race or group, its no biggie. paid leave or its an ailment.

'Murka.

new topics

top topics

join