It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Vandalize Openly Gay Candidate’s Home With "Death Threat"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I didn't see that they left any Trump signs in their yard. How is their political affiliation known to you, or even relevant? Clinton supporters shoot each other in the streets by the hundreds every month. So what?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Sounds like another hate crime hoax, like the poop swastika. As soon as there is evidence, I will believe it. Until then, another attention grabbing hoax, most likely paid for by the DNC.

Oh yeah, the birthday cake too.

Staged events all around.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

What Birthday Cake? are you talking about The Bakery That Refused to Sell a Cake to a same-sex couple?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

No, this birthday cake hoax here:
Fake Cake

This kind of thing happens all the time. There is so little evidence of actual hate crimes, and actual discrimination, that people create hoaxes and/or blow things out of proportion in order to play the victim card.

Here is a nice little database, including sources, so you can see what I am talking about:
Fake Hate Crimes

Sure, there are plenty of jerks out there, but most of this stuff is created by the "victim." American culture rewards victims greatly. Free press, free sympathy, tons of attention, and more. Being a victim is an incredibly powerful position in the modern American landscape.

For some further reading, check out the FBI hate crime statistics.
Hate Crime Stats

The United States is a pretty open society, hate crimes are extremely rare, and actual acts of discrimination are incredibly rare as well. We have come a looooooong way.

Discrimination Statistics
(my favorite here is how few equal pay charges there are... 76% haha)

Sadly, the media blows every single incident, real or not, into a national story in order to paint the picture they wish for us to see. The fact is, most people really could care less what you do in your bedroom.

Always divide and conquer.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Do you have actual proof of who is responsible for this?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join