It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Vandalize Openly Gay Candidate’s Home With "Death Threat"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Does anyone truly 'Like" Milo? he is tolerated by this entitled "Alt-Right" because of the rhetoric he delivers

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
This another dirty, Crooked Hillary trick! They probably did it to themselves.

It could also be an attempt by the LGBT community to save face after this happened:
Pro-Trump gay couple threatened by LGBT
edit on 29-10-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is just as bad as the story I read earlier about the gay couple who supports Trump and they too are getting death threats but instead of it coming from Trump supporters it's coming from Hillary supporters who also happen to be gay themselves.

Poster above has even provided a link.
edit on 29-10-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There is bad on both sides. Most people think it is only on one side. Lot of Kool Aid being drank this year.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

And just as bad ad the "Equality House" getting Vandalized.

www.nbcnews.com...

Though Trump Supporters were/are not accused for this, anti-LGBT+ vandalism happens, at times at an alarming rate

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If a serial killer supports hillary, does hillary support serial killers?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Whoever did it should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If found out to be a false flag, they deserve the punishment themselves.

Considering O'keefe's videos about staging protest with the objective of inciting violence, I don't put anything past them. Even far out ones like the scott walker speech.

Getting a percentage point or two in Iowa would be huge for the dems.

I have my doubts, I look at how the evil tea party acted in their protest(they even pick up their trash) and then compare that to OWS, BLM, and anti-trump protest.

Milo gets more hate than this every day.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
BULL. this was done by Hillary supporters themselves just so they can blame Trump. They are the lowest of the low and they absolutely will do anything to further their agenda. Sorry, it's not going to work On anyone with a brain. Trump supporters don't act on emotion.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
BULL. this was done by Hillary supporters themselves just so they can blame Trump. They are the lowest of the low and they absolutely will do anything to further their agenda. Sorry, it's not going to work On anyone with a brain. Trump supporters don't act on emotion.

That definitely requires a Sarcastic emoticon.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAn0nym0usX
a reply to: reldra

Does anyone truly 'Like" Milo? he is tolerated by this entitled "Alt-Right" because of the rhetoric he delivers

Not me.

He's an opportunist that discovered a nitch.

If you push buttons, you get a reaction. Kind of like Rush and O'Reilly. (how sad is it they are #1 talk shows)

Milo state: 'The audience does my work for me" - - - I say something - - they respond.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
If a serial killer supports hillary, does hillary support serial killers?

Does she offer to pay their legal bill if they kill someone that protests against her election?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

He is a sensationalist, though he does say things that have truth to them (Hillary being paid by countries with Horrendous Human Rights Violations) he is a self-admitted "Troll" who attempts at being as Controversial as possible to gain his own attention and growth

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
don they know jesus voided the old testament.

cuz... he walked on water.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
God.

Just the weight of how stupid my fellow Americans have become almost crushes me.

"Trump Supporters" (with 2 capital letters, as a proper noun) and "Hillary Supporters"....is this really a thing? Like, a new hive mentality? A fractal subculture within our own where 1 is all, and the stains of one are worn by all?

So now, if I like the same thing someone else who is an asshole likes....i am the same asshole as them?

Do any of you actually think about this stuff before it gets said???

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
After the Creamer videos, where there was admission that the Clinton campaign has an agenda to incite violence to make it appear that Trump fans are violent, and to otherwise immorally sabotage Trump supporters just to make them look bad, I don't believe any of this.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
After the Creamer videos, where there was admission that the Clinton campaign has an agenda to incite violence to make it appear that Trump fans are violent, and to otherwise immorally sabotage Trump supporters just to make them look bad, I don't believe any of this.

Wow. That's some epic denial going on there.

Trump fans are violent. Trump has called for violence himself from the podium.

DO you guys really think we dont' remember anything that isn't presented in a hacked-up BS video by a hacked-up discredited fraudulent little nit like O'Keefe?

COME ON. Who cares what you "BELIEVE" the facts are the facts.

Both "sides' have been involved in more violence this election than in 100 years.

THAT is what should concern us, not this pathetic BS that Trump supporters are freaking innocent victims.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Wow. That's some epic denial going on there.

Trump fans are violent. Trump has called for violence himself from the podium.

DO you guys really think we dont' remember anything that isn't presented in a hacked-up BS video by a hacked-up discredited fraudulent little nit like O'Keefe?

COME ON. Who cares what you "BELIEVE" the facts are the facts.

Both "sides' have been involved in more violence this election than in 100 years.

THAT is what should concern us, not this pathetic BS that Trump supporters are freaking innocent victims.

If i evaluate yours and her statements, i am left with hers being the more believable of the 2.

As soon as you say, "Trump fans are violent", in my mind I think about all the poor, yet nonviolent, trump supporters I know.

The broad brush is disgusting, and I just kind of dismiss the rest of what you say.

ETA: which is a shame. If i read the rest of the post, it ends on a solid point.
edit on 10/29/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So you have selective amnesia regarding the violent attacks Trump supporters have launched, on video, and you don't remember the multiple times that Mr. Trump called for violence FROM the podium ... because you know some Trump supporters who are kind, hardworking non-violent people?

Matter of taste I guess. Do you have a similar "disgusted" reactions to all generalizations?

I can't help that you have an individual reaction of repulsion to what I said. I stand by it. It's factual.

And unlike BlueAjah, I'm not trying to excuse political violence that I personally agree with.

/shrug. Different strokes I guess.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Whoever did it should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If found out to be a false flag, they deserve the punishment themselves.

Considering O'keefe's videos about staging protest with the objective of inciting violence, I don't put anything past them. Even far out ones like the scott walker speech.

Getting a percentage point or two in Iowa would be huge for the dems.

I have my doubts, I look at how the evil tea party acted in their protest(they even pick up their trash) and then compare that to OWS, BLM, and anti-trump protest.

Milo gets more hate than this every day.

"O'Keefe's videos" have been discredited by the man himself. He has stated, quite plainly that he edited to videos to tell the story that HE wanted to tell (not reveal facts TELL A STORY) and that if he released the unedited material that would TELL A COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT STORY.

My god how does anyone with half a brain keep referring to these garbage productions by a known fraudster???

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

To all generalizations? No. To these? Yup.

I think politics is stupid in general. Its all a facade put up for the moronic masses to consume. Nothing we vote on will matter. None of it matters. The decisions are made for all of us among family and generations long friendships in a small cadre of "old wealth" people. You hear talk about Soros and Buffet....those are the 2nd tier players. Sure they have a lot of money....but whose money is it that they have?

Meanwhile, we sit around here insulting "trump supporters" as if we have a clue as to what is going on..

Typically i try to ignore all this political rhetoric. But its gone so far beyond stupid that im embarrassed for the people who participate. I feel like I am watching a slow motion train wreck happen, mostly with people I know and otherwise am rather fond of. Its not like this is Facebook. I expect this from Facebook. This is ATS....why don't we "get it" better than this? Why does it look so much like facebook?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join