It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Vandalize Openly Gay Candidate’s Home With "Death Threat"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Come on people, stop picking on the right wing nuts, its a rough period for them, they cant even man up and say what they truly feel.

edit on 29-10-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
I dont know if it was a hoax or not; Im just tired of people jumping to conclusions.

It's what happens when every Hillary supporter has one of these at home:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Any actual proof yet ?

Or is this another false flag ?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: Annee
Just once I'd like to hear: "Yes, there are some bad Trump fans".

Instead of immediately making excuses.

At least he is not "correcting the record."

Trump fans are legion on the internet making things up outright. They will parrot anything he says. true or not.
edit on 29-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Swills

You do realize most of these over the past 10---20 years have ended up being self vandalism by the "victim" for political or attention whoring purposes, right?

there must be a lot of trump fans out for attention and what not considering there have been more trump signs vandalized than Hillary signs, according to ats.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

She wants whatever achives the GLOBAL paradigm she likes Clinton for THAT alone.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I just wish for once we could mud pit over aliens.

Everyone knows Hillary and her change fearing followers are corrupt.

We could make a new category called "dead horses"

Where all the emails could just be forwarded and archived for the liberals to defend.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

" A yard sign endorsing Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign was also targeted, painted over to read “TRUMP” "

Anyone could have done that Vandalism to that persons Property . Why do you Assume it was someone who Supports Mr. Trump that was the Guilty Party ? Don't go Passing Judgements Until a Police Investigation is done to get to the Bottom of this .

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

NOPE, It is a DIRECT SLAP at the left in it's entirety,and IT IS intended to be TAKEN that way.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Of course.

Only Hillary fans

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I've been attacked by Both Supporters, Political Ideologies doesn't make someone hateful or a bigot. I have seen, read and hear quite a bit of Anti-LGBT+ rhetoric from Trump Supporters and there have been Hillary Supporters who have been, shall we say "Less than supportive" for the LGBT+ Community

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Every Trump fan seems to say every trump sign vandalized, walked over, thrown away is the fault of Hillary fans. Why not the opposite here?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAn0nym0usX
I've been attacked by Both Supporters, Political Ideologies doesn't make someone hateful or a bigot. I have seen, read and hear quite a bit of Anti-LGBT+ rhetoric from Trump Supporters and there have been Hillary Supporters who have been, shall we say "Less than supportive" for the LGBT+ Community

Oddly, I have not seen that on the Hillary side. but I do await someone to jump in again and say I am homophobic because I don't like Milo.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The only reasonable response would be to lock up everyone that isn't a Hillary supporter.

Make America safe again!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Of course.

Only Hillary fans

At least you're sincere.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAn0nym0usX

Yes, thank you.

There are Bad Apples in Every Barrel.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What's your point?

There's psychotic, intolerant, bigoted murderous people from every following.

Black white Muslim Christian Hispanic male female trans Republican Democrat liberal progressive conservative....

Yes, there's bad trump followers. There's bad Hillary followers, there's bad Jesus followers.

None of this is to blame the person they follow, though. I certainly don't blame Hillary when her followers do dumb snip.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This another dirty, Crooked Hillary trick! They probably did it to themselves. What utter horsesh$t!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Sigh ...again DNC operates in continental America,so far they seem to suck at world affairs.
The RNC is CLOSER to the shadow government or RUNS it and operates world wide but TENDS to ignore the social issues in country.
New world order would be under THEM and current policies reflect a continual path.
WE think after the oath is given the sworn in candidate is then threatened some how to keep this insanty rolling.
The latest game is DIVIDE and conquer in the middle east and Europe,FOLLOW THE money, if it's old you know the deal.
US has too many private arms in civilians hands so it's a continuing problem,they will get rid of then in about 2 more generations and whichever Ideaology best embraces "Might makes right" will probably take hold.
So DNC Immediate threat ,RNC eminent WORSE threat.
RNC is old money
DNC are activists
edit on 29-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Even within our own communities, pretending like it doesn't exist is guilty by association

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join