It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Pure And Honest Expression & Reaction To The New Emails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This is so funny, the epiphany that your political ally is so done, and your political enemy just won.

He actually didn't know you can tell by his reaction.

I can't stop laughing.......

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is priceless!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Thanks for posting this. Biden's reaction is so genuine and funny. I also liked when he said he would have beat Hillary if he would have ran. Too bad he didn't. America wouldn't be in this mess.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I wonder how Joe is punishing himself today, because he chose not to run for President?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Biden is not the shiniest tool in the shed, and the dirt in his own closet overfloweth.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

OH GOD

Apparently hes not good at hiding his emotions

Sounds like he knows its bad news for sure
edit on 29-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

This is so funny, the epiphany that your political ally is so done, and your political enemy just won.

He actually didn't know you can tell by his reaction.

I can't stop laughing.......

Ha....now that is funny. Caught off guard for a natural reaction. Nice one!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder how Joe is punishing himself today, because he chose not to run for President?

He could be,but it is a horrendous job for anyone to walk into at the present time.
What matters are the e-mails, and all we know so far is that whatever was in Weiner's computer, they weren't written by Hillary herself.
As for Trump talking about the re-opening of their case, it was never closed, and as yet they don't know if, or how relevant these 'new' e-mails are.

The fuller interview,

edit on 29-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Don't think God wants to get involved with Hillary & Bill.......he's afraid they might "suicide him".

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: carewemust

He could be,but it is a horrendous job for anyone to walk into at the present time.
What matters are the e-mails, and all we know so far is that whatever was in Weiner's computer, they weren't written by Hillary herself.
As for Trump talking about the re-opening of their case, it was never closed, and as yet they don't know if, or how rtelevant these 'new' e-mails are.

Agreed. He side stepped the call (if there was one), beautifully.

But it's a shame for the World that there aren't any real candidates who can take on the Establishment and provide a Government of the people, for the people. Instead of Government for the Glabalists and the warmongerers (Rothschilds and Rockerfellers).

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Thanks for the whole clip

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

It looks pretty clear to me that he said their investigation was completed. Meaning closed now it's reopened.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I didnt run because my son is not here....

I still dont think much of the guy as a politician but I can respect that aspect of him as a human being.

As for his reaction..pure comedy gold..

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
to my sensible mind.....

the Hillary emails on Weiners' wifi device was only responded to because the FBI Chief was forced to acknowledge the security breach from the State Department

because there were several honest & morally upright FBI agents that were willing to be whistle blowers in bringing this crud to the public attention...

... the (bought---paid-for) Comey of the FBI was forced to make known the new email data...(and that's his alibi to the Clintons)

edit on th31147776344329502016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Oh Blue_Jay, you really made my day with this one. This is priceless.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have no sympathy for his reaction, in the same regard that I have no sympathy for how the Right produced Trump. The arrogance of the embedded establishment created the mess we are in. The only upside is possibly the arrogance bubble has burst. May not stop the crazy train, but at least it's been slowed down.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Biden just didn`t hide what the rest of the Dems,RINOs,and Wall Street felt,All of the super rich and elite want their puppet Hillary in at all costs and this was like feeling a punch to the gut and looking down to see a dagger hilt,how very Game of Thrones twist it was,lmfao.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
America will be much more confident and strong with Trump-Pence

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
When something negative happens in the Hillary campaign, the people around Hillary are surprised, but it's a strange kind of surprise. It's like they're surprised that her problems revealed themselves...not that she committed such acts.

The Joe Biden reaction above is one such example. Another is when Hillary passed out on September 11th. They're like "Oh God", why did this have to rear it's ugly head at this time?
edit on 10/29/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

to my sensible mind.....

the Hillary emails on Weiners' wifi device was only responded to because the FBI Chief was forced to acknowledge the security breach from the State Department

because there were several honest & morally upright FBI agents that were willing to be whistle blowers in bringing this crud to the public attention...

... the (bought---paid-for) Comey of the FBI was forced to make known the new email data...(and that's his alibi to the Clintons)

look what just got posted on the SQ menu-->

... EXCLUSIVE: FBI Mutiny Reopened Clinton Investigation
:Upcoming leaks pertaining to Hillary Clinton have forced the hand of the FBI into re-opening their investigation into the crooked candidate. 

looks like I nailed the reason for the 're-examination' of HRC emails....

all it takes is.... A-Few-Good-Men/Women, eh?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join