It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America was fine during the first Clinton administration, why would Hillary be any worse?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I am surprised no one has really talked about this. Aside from culture war discontentment by conservatives and implementing NAFTA, America was in pretty good shape during the 1990's during the Bill Clinton administration. Since Hillary was very involved with her husband when he was president, and the sky didn't fall, it follows logically that it won't fall if Hillary is President either.

en.wikipedia.org...

I still have only been able to find one person who could produce an actual policy reason why they are against Hillary, most of it is just partisan crap, and of course she's not a highly likable person, but that's not a good reason to vote for someone or not vote for them.

So why should anyone be worried about Hillary being elected if her administration would be similar to her husband's?? Other than baseless and bizarre conspiracy theories I mean.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Yes, Bill Clinton was lucky to ride the wave of the dotcom boom of the 1990s. A lot of the strengths in our economy in the 90s were a result of this boom, and had very little to do with Clinton's policies.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Because Bill for all his faults was pretty much a centrist...ready to compromise for the betterment of the nation.

Hillary is not even remotely a centrist, she is much more an authoritarian... her way or the highway... least thats my opinion leaving the conspiracy side of things out of it.

link   

1. Russia crap
2. Liberal crap
3. Immigration crap
4. And I hear people are not to crazy about the 1st and 2nd amendments crap.

link   
What a stupid thing to say,

The first Bush administration was alright, how worse could the second Bush be right?
edit on 29-10-2016 by Belgianbeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The rest of the world was sh#t because of that war criminal

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
She is flat out a liar and this has been proven time and time again. That's no conspiracy and can be fact checked several times over.

This makes her untrustworthy and in-turn gives me zero confidence in any of her policies.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Bill was horny. Hillary was just studying how to be a better crook. Now they're both crooked... and Bill's still horny, according to Colin Powel.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They laid the foundation in the 90's for their criminal cabal.

Remember Chinagate? Remember Pardongate?

Comey was there to "help" them then, too.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hillary is far worse than Bill

Ex-Secret Service officer claims Hillary gave Bill a black eye

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ever hear the fable of the ant and the grasshopper? The ant works hard all spring and summer while the grasshopper loafs and enjoys the sunshine. Come winter, the grasshopper has to go beg the ant to save him.

Bill Clinton was the grasshopper president. Japan had crashed in the early 90s and China was nothing yet. It was the last time post-WWII that we would basically have no competition.

The trade deficit with China was in the low single digit millions of dollars. The Clintons then gave away the future of the US economy by giving China "most favored nation" trade status. Everyone was shocked by how fast they developed. It was also supposed to make them more like us(more free), and instead, we're more like them now(more totalitarian).

Also consider Russia. After winning the cold war, instead of being magnanimous in victory, the Clintons were part of taking advantage of them while they were down. The end of the Cold War was supposed to begin a new, historic partnership with Russia. Instead, they plundered and so created the mess of current US-Russian relations.

Maybe you don't care about foreign policy, but NAFTA and the China deal wrecked the US economy for most people for a generation. Wall Street loves it, of course, so if you own a lot of stock and real estate already you might wonder what 90% of the country is upset about.

If Hillary is elected, she will do it all again by passing TPP, which by the way, is also about trying to take down China a peg or two and so clean up one of the Clinton's historic mistakes. It won't take down China because it's too late for that, but it will prevent the US job market from being good for another 20 years.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
. . . . she's not a highly likable person, . . . .

Who says this?

Where does it come from that she is not llikable?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I am surprised no one has really talked about this. Aside from culture war discontentment by conservatives and implementing NAFTA, America was in pretty good shape during the 1990's during the Bill Clinton administration. Since Hillary was very involved with her husband when he was president, and the sky didn't fall, it follows logically that it won't fall if Hillary is President either.

en.wikipedia.org...

I still have only been able to find one person who could produce an actual policy reason why they are against Hillary, most of it is just partisan crap, and of course she's not a highly likable person, but that's not a good reason to vote for someone or not vote for them.

So why should anyone be worried about Hillary being elected if her administration would be similar to her husband's?? Other than baseless and bizarre conspiracy theories I mean.

Your last question is really the only pertinent question you asked, and that's because the real question is "what makes you so sure her administration would be like Bill's?"

Seriously, what on earth has she done or said to make you think she'd run things the same way he did?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
America was fine during the first Clinton administration, why would Hillary be any worse?

Fine my SNIP.

1. The Dot com bubble burst whiping out trillions.

2. Forgetting that until GWB Bill CLinton mobilized the military more than any other president.

Somalia,Conflict in Europe. Bosnia,Kosvo. Redefining the military mission in Somalia that lead to black hawk down. Al Qaeda was behind that.

3. Numerous chances to kill Bin Laden, and created Al Qaeda. That created the last decade + of war in the middle east.

4 Clinton repealed Glass Steagall that created the 'financial crisis' that soon followed.

5. There was NO 'budget surplus'.

6. NAFTA.

7. You all know about Lewinsky,FLowers, and the rest of Bills bed post.

The Clinton years were a disaster for this country, and the rest of the world.

America wasn't 'fine'.

Anyone over the age of 35 knows it.
edit on 29-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Who says this?

Vice President Joe Biden acknowledged last month that Hillary isn't likable..at a rally, none the less.
Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Annee

Who says this?

Vice President Joe Biden acknowledged last month that Hillary isn't likable..at a rally, none the less.
Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you see what you want to see.

Paragraph on video you referenced:

Vice President Joe Biden campaigns for Hillary Clinton in Bucks County, Penn. on Friday: "Don't do one thing. Don't be in a position and, I know, and I'm not, I'm just, I have a -- no one ever doubts I mean what I say; the problem is I say all that I mean. But I know some of you and some of the people you're trying to convince aren't crazy about Hillary. I know that, okay. I think she has gotten an unfair deal." www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just because a coyote got in my chicken house once, doesn't mean I will let another in.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You really don't know politics bill clinton was a centrist. Hullary is a progressive meaning she is much further to the left than Bill ever was. In fact many of thr things Hillary wants he was against at the time. For example Bill said he was a new democrat in fact he declared that “the era of big government is over.”. Bill clinton passed welfare reform actually removing people that were inelegible to receive benifits and set up guidelines to new applicants. Hillary wants to expand the program in direct contrast.

Bill clinton ran on balancing the budget hillary has allready announced over one trillion in new spending. Bill even wanted to change social security allowing people to invest there soc sec benifits to increase therr retirement. This is somethon Hillary would never do.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Well, Bill Clinton was in office over 15 years ago; the United States was different then. Our population is out of control, and Hillary is either oblivious to that or doesn't care. When you have mass amounts of people on disability under the age of 40 there is a problem. Why is there such an increase in the drug epidemics? They are flowing in, our youth have limited, part-time jobs at best. Most of the riots I believe are more Socio-economic. She has stated that her strategy would be to promote small businesses, and raise taxes, really? That's all she's got?

I like Donald's plan to lower the Corporate tax rate, strengthen our military!

The more important question is which Vice President would make the better President in a situation that would require such a transition, and it would imo most certainly be:

Pence - a man who can turn a deficit into a surplus and gets the job done, Google Hillarys pick, taker on all counts.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
"" America was fine during the first Clinton administration, why would Hillary be any worse? ""

Well the corruption and lies were 10,000 times less back then.

The Clintons went from local yokels to global power brokers since 1993.

edit on Oct-29-2016 by xuenchen because: nwo-a-gogo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join