It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Speech 2016 Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It has been called the discovery of the 7th sense. The research into this phenomenon has been described as being of "Nobel calibre". It has been featured in numerous publications around the world, and in the United States it became a household name in the late 90s. It is called Reverse Speech...

I have always found this interesting. Reverse Speech. Whatever your opinion, it's significant imho.

I've tried it myself a few times with some interesting results.

Reversing Speech allows you to hear what your higher mind is thinking, even when you aren't fully aware of it. It's something i believe should be looked at much closer than what it currently is.

reversespeech.com...

The US 2016 Presidential election campaign has begun and already we are being bombarded with numerous candidates each with their own election promises. The average voter has no real way to make competent and intelligent decisions even with today’s high tech media and social networks.

Wouldn’t the situation of our country be so much if we, the American citizen, could make really informed and intelligent choices in our candidates. Reverse Speech can surely do that for us if we but listen to what the candidates are really saying in the reverse channel which is where their sub-conscious mind is speaking.

From now on, we will be posting all the candidates reversals here till the election is over for you to listen to and decide for yourself which candidate you think is best. Unfortunately, we have limited resources that allow us to devote time to listen to everything that all the candidates will be saying in their campaigns. We will be posting what we do find plus we have some great students and analysts that will be providing their input and examples as well.

There is more in link above.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

This is an interest of mine, has been for sometime. There's a lot on his website, tons of recorded reverse with the elections whoa, really glad this was posted!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Did you notice how many times the mention of a wolf was made in these reversals? Disturbing, for several reasons. I believe there is definitely something to this...although for me personally, it raises more questions than answers. S&F

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Out of simple curiosity I checked out the Apollo Mission reversal...it was an "ouch" moment.
link

I have no idea how reliable those reversals are but they are definitely interesting to read.
S&F
edit on 29-10-2016 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackadder01

This is an interest of mine, has been for sometime. There's a lot on his website, tons of recorded reverse with the elections whoa, really glad this was posted!

Thanks for checking it out, it's a good website

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Did you notice how many times the mention of a wolf was made in these reversals? Disturbing, for several reasons. I believe there is definitely something to this...although for me personally, it raises more questions than answers. S&F

Yeah i did notice that, the site deserves more recognition.

Thanks for replying!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
Out of simple curiosity I checked out the Apollo Mission reversal...it was an "ouch" moment.
link

I have no idea how reliable those reversals are but they are definitely interesting to read.
S&F

That was one of the first ones i read, and i found it of high interest too.

Thanks for that!

top topics

join