It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Is A Puppet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A guy on youtube discovered some very spooky parallels between Donald Trump's campaign platform, and the thoughts and ideologies of BP Richfield - the callous, crotchety Triceratops boss from 90s puppet show Dinosaurs.

It's amazing how much this nails it - right down to building a wall to keep the damn 4-leggers out:

Dinosaurs was a brilliant but short-lived Jim Henson production that most of us 90s kids fondly remember. Even though it was a comedy largely aimed at younger audiences, it often touched on heavier topics. The ending was almost as depressing as this election - where reckless greed and environmental negligence leads to the end of the world:

"Make Extinction Great Again"

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared

With this election cycle the consumption of popcorn is at a all time high .Donald being one of the muppets my vote goes to this character who has a recipe to liven up that favorite snack .

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
He's not the puppet. You're the puppet!!!

Just kidding around... I actually think this is somewhat funny. Lol
Edit: pretty funny. Not just somewhat.
edit on 10/29/2016 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Not the dinosaur, but Donald himself."Coalminers love what they are doing"

Sure, it's a 'hit piece' but wow, Sure, it's a cartoon, but wow. The dinosaur of course is a compilation of characteristics exemplifying the mindset of a pathological big business mogul, and sure it's over the top and sure it exaggerates, and sure it is a stereotype, but wow, Trump is also a stereotype.

The time that went into that video. It was fast, entertaining and point after point, spot on. Now if only the democrats had not put up a candidate that is just as easily lampooned.

edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 29 Oct 2016 11:42:24 -0500Sat, 29 Oct 2016 11:42:24 -050016102016-10-29T11:42:24-05:001100000042 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

OMG!!! S&F , I had forgotten about this show, it was very funny. The video is such an accurate comparison it is astounding!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Haaa! One of my favorite shows from when I was a kid. This is just too weird. I'm really leaning towards the simulation hypothesis after seeing this. This can't be reality.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I will admit I was dubious at first. I thought "yeah, okay, we'll see..." and then I watched the video.

Holy. Crap.

Down to those miners loving their work (and the black lung and poverty that comes with it), this is brilliant.

- AB

top topics

join