It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro trump Gay couple threatened by LGBT drink bleach&death threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

When asked if they were comfortable being affectionate at the rally, Lainhart replied, “Yeah. Ain’t nobody saying nuthin’ about us” and “I have a lot of gay friends who support Trump.”

Pro trump Gay couple threatened by LGBT "drink bleach&death threats

]Gay Thought Police’ Like Soviet-Era Bullies

At a Donald Trump rally in Cincinnati on October 13, Wall Street Journal video reporter and senior producer Jason Bellini interviewed a gay couple who are both supporters of the GOP candidate. Although Bellini initially did not name them, a gay activist later “outed” the duo as 31-year-old Dewey Lainhart and his 22-year-old fiance, Cody Moore. When asked if they were comfortable being affectionate at the rally, Lainhart replied, “Yeah. Ain’t nobody saying nuthin’ about us” and “I have a lot of gay friends who support Trump.”

An engaged couple who happen to be gay are comfortable being affectionate at a Trump rally? Wow, seems like Trump supporters are like 99% of Americans, nice and live and let live. BUT,

Lainhart said he works in the steel industry, and is “tired of the bullsh*t government. Time for a change. Trump’s the man for it.” Moore added he believes Trump “would bring more jobs to the country.”
That was essentially the entire substance of the interview, which has provoked an astonishing backlash. Hundreds of thousands of online views have led to thousands of comments, most of them furious with Lainhart and Moore, who have been ridiculed as “hillbilly morons” and “rednecks.”

The underbelly of society decided if the is gay, well they must be “hillbilly morons” and “rednecks.” And be a HRC or else we will threaten you, and bully you.

In a followup report, the couple told Bellini they “have received death threats from gay people warning them not to leave their house or go to any gay clubs. One message to them, they say, told them to drink bleach.”

And of course supporting Trump should be a death sentence with the commenters being the judge, the jury and executioner.

And it’s not only individual members of the LGBT community who are denying gays their right to an opposing opinion. Just last week, a leading LGBT magazine published a column by someone who concluded that although PayPal founder Peter Thiel has sex with other men, he should not be considered gay, because he’s a Republican who has endorsed Trump. Who is in charge of devising these bizarre litmus tests?

If your Republican, and endorse Trump, leading LGBT mags think you can't be gay.????

I encourage you to look over the article. I am neutral on the gay issue and/but think we should let people love whom they choose.
And isn't it time for the "community" (segregating into groups, bad idea) to boycott these ***SNIP*** gay magazines, and for the LGBT part they have played in this, shame on you.

edit on 29-10-2016 by seasonal because: spell check

edit on 29-10-2016 by seasonal because: spacing

edit on 10/29/2016 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped for needless name calling of a group.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I can't open your link and while I'm not surprised by what you've said from your quotes I see no evidence of your claim. I'll try and open the link in a sec. Sorry.

Never mind, I'm an idiot. I missed it apparently.

I have nothing to say at this point. The left no longer surprises me with their lack of true acceptance or tolerance and their violence.
edit on 29-10-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Drink Bleach, lemme guess they all sub to leafy.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What we are witnessing is the modern liberal mantra made manifest "Freedom of speech and expression for all, accept those that do not think and vote as we do" When you understand this the voting choice of such people is really not that surprising.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have seen examples of absolutely disgusting behavior coming from both sides of the political spectrum and it isn't limited to race, color, creed, or sexual preference. Neither side are the good guys nor is either side completely bad, but people do seem to feel the need to make it look like one side is better or worse than the other.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
One of their slogans:

Hey LGBT Community, some people support Trump. Get over it!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It wasn't that many years ago Clinton hated gays was it.
She only changed her mind recently

Guess the LGBT community got a few Clinton dollars to open their arms to Hillary Clanton

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

What we are witnessing is the modern liberal mantra made manifest "Freedom of speech and expression for all, accept those that do not think and vote as we do" When you understand this the voting choice of such people is really not that surprising.

fascism is alive and well....unfortunately

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Most people believe in many many different exceptions to the freedom of speech. I can't tell you how many mandatory government reports I've filled out. Mandated speech is a way of life.

When it comes to Trump mandated silence is a way of life for many. We live in much like a fascist country because you cannot really say the truth in public. The truth being that Clinton is a psychopath criminal while Trump is a rude jerk who would do as good a job as any other president we've had. But you can't say that except in rural places away from the government-funded job centers.

The founding fathers predicted this... they knew that their system allowed taking others property without their permission. And they knew that people would vote to do exactly that to enrich them self. The solution would have been to oh you know, ASK FOR PERMISSION. OMG. We're doomed until people get it. You can't take other people's stuff without their permission for your own "charitable" ends. There is enough evil in this world without installing it as a mandated way of life.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure.
Thomas Jefferson

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yes, as soon as the Human Rights Council blindly endorsed Hillary they became a traitor to our Community. they are trying to purchase a spot at the elites Table, but it's not for the LGBT+ Community, purely self-indulgent reasons

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: fractal5

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure.
Thomas Jefferson

Apart from TJ quotes a link would be nice at this stage, just for the veracity of the piece, and since I see another story about a gay couple being intimidated by Trump supporters. Never mind,
www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 29-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Trump is the most gay friendly president we will ever have, if You don't agree with that then You just simply don't know anything about Trump. I have some gay friends and they are voting Trump. Even my lesbian sister is voting Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If the world was gay friendly even the muslim community would embrace it
embracement is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

I don't think we can say "The Most Gay-Friendly"

He has pledged to sign the FADA Bill, has spoken at Anti-LGBT+ Rallies, has said he would Strongly Consider” Appointing Judges To Overturn Same-Sex Marriage Decision. and of Course, Hired Mike Pence for VP

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

are you gay too?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RumLover

Yes

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Pence signed off the anti-gay bills. Trumps record is a confabulation for their stance. Everyone says "Well Trump is a pretty good guy!" Yeah, he used to be a Democrat. Pretty long way from Pence pushing the most dangerous church and state union bills ever directly in the name of an Anti-Gay movement.

In otherwords, the Republicans just 'assume' Trump will keep his biggoted VP in proverbial 'check'. Most people saying how good Trump would be for a gay person, are deflecting as much as possible from Pence.
edit on 29-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join