It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Just wow.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I have experienced the Voice a few times. Each time it has been correct. When I hear it, it is though the speaker is a foot away from me on the right. I don't know who or what it is.. the first time I heard it, it warned me to 'watch your back' as I was attempting to lift something and being half a second behind everything, I went 'huh?' as my back went into a spasm. (I have this distinct impression it was more like 'Watch your back... Oh God, too late..' )
The Voice also told me of a miscarriage before it was confirmed at a hospital ('You're child is dead, Child') but it has also told me the answers of mundane things too - like the answer in a quiz.. so I don't know.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This is so confusing. If an outside influence, guardian angel or benevolent entity is able to influence our actions to prevent an accident, why aren't more people being influenced by said entities. Such as, an aeroplane destined to crash or a murder victim. Where are their guardian angels.

Why was my son 'chosen' to prevent the elderly lady from being injured? Or more to the point, do you believe he was chosen.

To be honest, yesterday I would have said it comes from within, now I'm not so sure.

Really love your input by the way.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ashflash
a reply to: intrptr

This is so confusing. If an outside influence, guardian angel or benevolent entity is able to influence our actions to prevent an accident, why aren't more people being influenced by said entities.

Hi, sorry to answer a question not posed to me.. but by my beliefs, this life is the prologue, if you will, to an infinitely more gorgeous story. If I was saved by some sort of guardian, perhaps it's because I had yet to complete my own growth or mission here? Just a thought to add to a very difficult question.

Edit: maybe those who don't survive accidents here have their angel to comfort them and guide them to the next level?

edit on 30-10-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Here is a test to discover whether your mission on earth is complete.
If you're alive
It's not. (Richard Bach, Illusions)

I think the reason many do not hear things is they are sane. Just kidding, sort off. Maybe they do not hear that Voice, maybe they hear it and think 'what the' but do nothing with it. Maybe they silence it with drugs - prescription or otherwise..

All I know is I am very aware that the Speaker is there, all the time. I have asked it's name but it is being silent for now.

I'm not a believer of religion, but I know what I have experienced is real. I don't know what to call this invisible entity so I might name him Bob..

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Thank you. Your input is also much appreciated and I do agree with you. Lovelier things await. I know without question there is much more than many people realise. Tom Hanks summed it up in The Polar Express, but can I quote the line?

Nope, how annoying is that.

Then, on the other hand, does the next level await the bad people too with love. How's that for a bigger rabbit hole.

Love to her your views.

P.S. How long before someone can quote Tom Hanks line. If no-one comes along, I'm going to have to get the dvd out, otherwise I won't sleep tonight. lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Herve, ash, I really appreciate your thoughts as well! Great thread ash.. lots to think about and be grateful for here.

So, to follow you down that rabbit hole a bit, two ideas came to mind with your question:

The first was a child's book (about souls before birth) that my friend showed me years ago. I wish I knew the title. From what I remember, the new souls sit around a "campfire" before they are born and one volunteers to wrong others in their life in order to allow them the choice to do the most powerful thing one can do-- forgive. I thought that was an amazing thought.

The second thought (still underdeveloped) is this: I am religious- Christian to be exact, but do not believe in an eternal hellfire. I also find something very distasteful about the idea of molester and molested given the same lot in the next life. So I do wonder this: what if once the physical boundaries are disolved, we are given access to each other in a way that we experience exactly what we caused others to feel, whether that be pleasure or pain? Still working on that one, so forgive its rough edges.

My friends, however, do think that one can reject God entirely, through free will, and lose access to God in the next life.

Too many questions but it's fun to contemplate!

PS.. you might have to be the one to find that quote.. I unfortunately can't help there

PPS.. love that quote you provided, Herve!
edit on 30-10-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The Tom Hanks quote. "Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in life, are the things we can't see."

Well I second that.

I have heard before that people who do wrong are made to feel that persons pain. Karma I guess.

We are curious by nature aren't we. I think though, that we all will know the answer and I think our reaction will be, of course, now it makes sense.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Herve

HI Herve.

Great quote.

I think those who don't hear the voice are not necessarily sane, but those who do hear it are more open minded. Anyway, that's the excuse I'm sticking to. lol.

Please give my regards to Bob.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MsRose82

Interesting. You seem to have a good awareness of your experiences.

I got that "feeling", but I didn't have goosebumps though but it "felt" like I did. It "felt" like the hairs on my arms were standing up, but weren't.

I have felt that maybe it's the energy around people pick on up on. Best way to describe is it feels like you are standing in a sphere of static electricity.

That made me remember. I have seen spirits before, only a handful of times in my life, but each of those experiences were accompanied by the same feeling. I have read other stories of encounters and they usually include the same thing with a possible explanation being that when in the presence of a spirit, sensitive people have a fear reaction because we are experiencing something we don't have an explanation for, and it frightens us, causing an adrenalin dump to give us chills, goose flesh, spine tingling, gut feelings, etc.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. I've learned to respect that. Given that it might actually be some kind of 'guardian' of sorts, thats kinda of flattering. A protector... be sure to say thank you sometime. Say it aloud.

You might even have met them in your dreams. The "familiar" stranger, the "friend" wth no name?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ashflash

That was really heartfelt. I have to respond later...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ashflash

This is so confusing. If an outside influence, guardian angel or benevolent entity is able to influence our actions to prevent an accident, why aren't more people being influenced by said entities.

I hesitate to call them 'outside' agencies. We are tho ones limited by our three dimensional perspective. They are all around us and influence us to whatever 'script' they are reading from.

Not so much 'influence' either as just give us a heads up, its up to us to heed the 'message'. In that sense they don't direct us as much as just let us know. The signal centers in the brain that cue our glands are minuscule electormachemical in nature. Lots easier to just trigger an emotion that to actually show themselves. Besides if they did, that would tend to obfuscate the message. From our perspective they are everywhere and everywhen, we can't resolve that dimension yet.

But we do resolve fear response readily. We 'feel afraid' and so have heightened awareness, sometimes all thats required.

A far as why don't more people get influenced this way, who knows. There are 'rules', just like the 'rules' of gravity, for instance. I don't know them either.

Ever see Carl Sagans video discussing inter dimensional beings? It is one of the best analogy dissertations from a simple perspective that I know.

edit on 31-10-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join