It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Just wow.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MsRose82

Oh! So close to Halloween. I got goose bumps reading your story. Thank you any way.

I wonder if the gloom is still there because the attacker is still on the loose.

Call it what you will, intuition, gut feeling, I call it psychic ability.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ashflash

Oh! So close to Halloween. I got goose bumps reading your story. Thank you any way.

I wonder if the gloom is still there because the attacker is still on the loose.

Call it what you will, intuition, gut feeling, I call it psychic ability.

I never put much thought into why the gloom is still there but it would make sense that it'd be because the person is still on the loose. I don't know. Something just tells me not to go back. Even now.

I've gone hiking other places since then, just not that area anymore.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I hadn't considered that as an explanation, but to me, the events leading up to the incident are too, dare I say 'coincidental'.

Why the feeling of foreboding. Why was there not enough work to warrant him staying until his shift ended. Why did he even go to catch a bus. If he had rung me, I would have picked him up as I usually do. In 5 years of his employment, This is only the second time he has used public transport.

Mind boggling.

Thank you for your thought provoking response, but I can't help but think it was meant to happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

so esp or alterations in "fate" seems possible, or just someone in a higher perspective/dimension gave a darn about us, for some hard to glean reason... too little information to come to any solid conclusions.

They don't call them guardian angels anymore do they. Now its a condition needing 'treatment'.

I had the same voice experience when a semi tractor trailer was about to run me down. I got the deer in the headlights freeze frame, all I saw was those big wheels... I will swear to my dying day I heard a voice say, "run". So I did.

I also couldn't explain it or find a real world logical reason for it. But there it is.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Just goes to show, always listen to your intuition. ALWAYS.

Did your intuition make the day appear 'dark and foreboding' or was that something you were getting from somewhere else?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ashflash
a reply to: intrptr

I absolutely agree with your point. The governments are terrified that we could hone our latent abilities.

They want to be our saviors, make us more dependent on them. They don't save us, they use us. And most of us don't even question, as long as we are provided for with our base necessities (and a little entertainment), we are comfortable 'chained' to our seat in Plato's cave.

Neat thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It looks as though we are on the same page, but more and more people are questioning, even silently.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Just goes to show, always listen to your intuition. ALWAYS.

Did your intuition make the day appear 'dark and foreboding' or was that something you were getting from somewhere else?

Well, intuition to me is the same as psychic ability. Best way to describe the feeling is it felt like time stopped when it hit me. I don't know what I picked up on but it's the same signal everyone here has picked up on as well when they faced a calamity seen or unseen and listened to avoid it. Where does THAT signal come from?

Good question. Wish I knew.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
all i am thinking of this thread is

wow just wow.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RumLover
all i am thinking of this thread is

wow just wow.

Yeah, it's a great thread that will continue to get better. Waiting for some more stories....

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The only story i have is about a guy and a chainsaw, running for my life
in the middle of the new mexican desert and a ghost truck.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The only story i have is about a guy and a chainsaw, running for my life
in the middle of the new mexican desert and a ghost truck.

Ha, I see what you did there. Funny.

Play nice.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about the texas chainsaw massacre.

Thats why my story is so weird, it's close to that movie but not half as insane or bloody.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about the texas chainsaw massacre.

Thats why my story is so weird, it's close to that movie but not half as insane or bloody.

Well....

Yeah, sure you weren't.

Why holding back for my responses? Share your story or simple, don't muddle up the thread with hokey pokey. Unless you were on some drugs, blowing smoke up my butt doesn't fly. Happy Halloween.
edit on 29-10-2016 by MsRose82 because: .

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Where does THAT signal come from?

Thank you thats why I prodded you on it. You say it "hit you", thats pretty descriptive. Like if we decide to go someplace thats our decision. Cook a meal, write a reply, all our own internal decision making process. These 'other' feelings that motivate us to decide something are still our own glands giving us tingling, queasy, cold shivers, goosebumps, spine tingles, "gut feelings" in advance of some event we cant possibly see coming... what makes those triggers happen is from outside ourselves.

(once again, imo).

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have another. It's a bit embarassing, because it shows how mindlessly stupid I can be.. but here it goes. There I was, being mindlessly stupid, lost in thought and walking across campus towards my bus. Unbeknownst to me, (how, I cannot say) the lightrail was barreling down, bell ringing (did not hear) horn honking et al. and headed toward just the place my silly self was destined to be. Despite not hearing the train coming, I did hear a voice from the passing crowd say clearly "Watch out." I turned to see who spoke, saw nothing but retreating figures, then realized just what that voice had prevented upon seeing the train rush by. I do believe we have a loving being watching over us.. until of course it's time for our next adventure..

ETA: The parallels between this and my previous story concerning my brother is not lost on me. Crazy!
edit on 30-10-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Where does THAT signal come from?

Thank you thats why I prodded you on it. You say it "hit you", thats pretty descriptive. Like if we decide to go someplace thats our decision. Cook a meal, write a reply, all our own internal decision making process. These 'other' feelings that motivate us to decide something are still our own glands giving us tingling, queasy, cold shivers, goosebumps, spine tingles, "gut feelings" in advance of some event we cant possibly see coming... what makes those triggers happen is from outside ourselves.

(once again, imo).

Your questions are the same ones I've had for years on this. I've had too many experiences being given a heads up in advance-some if only for a few minutes before something happened. Case in point, my husband and I were driving home after running errands. We usually stop at a gas station we frequent but I got this feeling of being on high alert that day. I mention this because you mentioned the goosebumps. I got that "feeling", but I didn't have goosebumps though but it "felt" like I did. It "felt" like the hairs on my arms were standing up, but weren't.

I have felt that maybe it's the energy around people pick on up on. Best way to describe is it feels like you are standing in a sphere of static electricity.

I told my husband not to take our typical entrance which was a blind one, since there are hedges blocking the view so you would have to know where to turn to make it or you would miss it. He didn't listen to me & made the turn. We came face to face with a van who was on our side of the road because the other was blocked off. We didn't hit head on, my husband was expecting something because I was so adamant about not taking our usual entrance he was able to react fast enough to avoid us being hit. We would have been pushed onto the road we turned off of if my husband had not put on his brakes as fast as he did.

If we'd been as we usually are, riding along, driving as usual-we would have been in a wreck for sure. I think maybe I subconsciously picked up on the road being blocked off. Something being different.

Have you read Gavin De Becker's " The Gift of Fear " by any chance? It's a fantastic read on this subject matter!
edit on 30-10-2016 by MsRose82 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Wow, good one! It's amazing to me how loud one voice can stand out like that. I could hear how it sounded to you and how loud. I bet it sounded like it was right beside you as if someone was standing that close. It made you jump didn't it?

Glad you jerked up when you did and reacted.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
(Changed this. Was not on-topic enough...)

Loving ALL the posts about this!! These are some hair raising, wow moment, tales!

edit on 30-10-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsRose82
a reply to: zosimov

Wow, good one! It's amazing to me how loud one voice can stand out like that. I could hear how it sounded to you and how loud. I bet it sounded like it was right beside you as if someone was standing that close. It made you jump didn't it?

Glad you jerked up when you did and reacted.

Hi, and thanks!

You're right.. that voice was loud and clear, as if the speaker had been standing right next to me. Which stopped me right in my tracks and was one of the reasons I was so surprised to turn around and see nothing but retreating backs. The second reason pulled into the station a second later.

Now there's a beautiful new soul in this world who would never have been (my son) had I not heeded the call.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join