It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burial Rituals Among Animals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I am so full of conflicting information that is difficult for me to reach any conclusions that aren't based upon my own experiences. And, even then, how do I know that those experiences are "real"? The best I can give you now is:

1. Scientists don't have a clue... they try, but every answer they reach just creates more questions (like a hydra)
2. There is more to our reality than what meets the eye- our senses can be fooled and our brains can only do so much to interpret what these senses present it
3. Animals are far more intelligent than we give them credit. Here is a LINK to a thread regarding insects/consciousness.
4. The simulation hypothesis, while I am not completely convinced, seems to provide an answer for many of the mysteries of our existence.
5. My own experiences (if they are "real") prove to me that we are all (including animals) connected somehow. Perhaps I will describe these experiences at length another time.

We only have a short amount of time here on Earth (unless reincarnation is a "reality", and my experience suggests that it may be), so I am guilty of trying to hoover up as much as I can about a lot of different things. My primary focus the past 10 years has been on animals (not human), consciousness, death/dying, and ancient civilizations.

There's just too much stuff I want to know, and sorting through the garbage/propaganda seems like such a waste of time. I'm not sure if this is satisfying to read, but I appreciate your comments and I will try to improve my posts in the future per your suggestions. Thanks.
edit on 10292016 by seattlerat because: removed unwanted spaces

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Follow that gut feeling, ill link a description of something i wrote..Abovetopsecret
edit on 20161029 by tikbalang because: Still not knocking on the f* door!

<< 1   >>

join