It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Pleads With Troops Not To Revolt Over 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
He should have said "Even though our commander in chief doesn't respect the constitution, and craps on it now and then, we need to still remember our own oaths to defend it"

Then it would have been much more accurate.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
He should have said "Even though our commander in chief doesn't respect the constitution, and craps on it now and then, we need to still remember our own oaths to defend it"

Then it would have been much more accurate.

The problem being that it is not a soldier's place to interpret the Constitution. The Constitution itself gives that power to the Supreme Court.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv I've heard this time and time again. We are not a democracy we are a constitutional republic !!!!! We do not blindly follow orders!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
WAY too late for THAT general.
We knew HE was in the bag when the army covered up HOW the female Ranger school candidates graduated and should NOT have and the JOYOUS computer CRAP they must watch instead of SOLDIERING.
NOT a SOCIAL experiment TO PLEASE SJWs.
Men wear MEN'S clothing and when TV s are OFF DUTY ,THEN they can dress up.
Never really CARED if gays served so long as they didn't push ME about it and the one's I MET in Private were hen pecked SHELLS getting chaptered I always felt that was BULLSH#T and hope they aren't girly boy s any more but Knuckle draggers or they should be BOOTED from combat arms.
I know there are worthy gay men who could do it.
edit on 29-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Okay, Trump or Hillary aren't Hitler, and one of them is going to win the election, which in our country is a Democratic process. Military action to oust whoever wins would be considered treason and would be out of line.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
They might if Hillary isn't arrested..the spooks have done their part..

VIOLATION OF U.S. Code Title 18, Part 1 Chapter 2071
edit on 30-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ProfusionWorried aren't they...If the military may revolt over Hillary becoming President, then it sounds like Hillary better not become President...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: namelesss

our troops and their officers have highly intelligent people in their ranks and are citizens to. many revolts have been started and led by highly intelligent people. a example of that are the founders of the U.S. come to mind first. then you can could count other countries that have had revolts started and led military people.

I tend to agree with you.
I just do not see the correlation between these Trump supporters in uniform, who are supposed to go even further insane and 'intelligent people'. *__-

only sheep mindlessly follow their leaders.

Unlike Trump supporters.
He tells them there will be trouble, and they do it.
He tells them to intimidate voters and they do it.
He pouts that the election is rigged if he doesn't win, and these great intellects believe him!
Like frigging zombies!
And you are talking 'intelligence' why?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Political neutrality of our military?

The only reason they are saying this is because it ensures their current alignment will remain intact.

I thought a soldiers allegiance was to the constitution not to any politician, political party or political ideology.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join