It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My corrected prophecy of judgment day.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

This is based on the Martian/ Sagittarius relations with humans I have written. A time will come when the Martians try to influence humans to such a point they will know of them and begin becoming loyal to them. Then The Sagitarians will be forced to commune with people and tell them to be loyal to them rather than the Martians because they will bring destruction. They will ascend people to the plain I reside in now. That is why the bible says people will live forever here, because humanity wont die out here. Everybody you know ascends here as-well unless they have sins or are not loyal to the Sagitarians. At some point the Martians will have higher dimensional beings here and Sagittarius will attack Mars on the other plane and the Martians on this plane will attack this Earth. The final battle between Heaven and Hell is such because if Mars is destroyed there will be peace in the universe effecting Earth for many Eons. If you wish to contact "god" send out into the universe the message "Ant people from the moon in Sagittarius". I know it seems random but its and ID of sorts they use for our world. They aren't actually like people.

Come again.

the title says its your prophecy, maybe next time put it in the right forum, "dreams and predictions"

what exactly about judgement day are prophesying?

all I can make it is..... well actually nothing, I understand the words you use but I dont get how its any sort of prophecy about Judgement day.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

But the Bible does not say or teach that people will live forever on this earth.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

In heaven your soul goes there an does not die because a soul can not die. Actually it means humanity will not die out as a civilization.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

This is what Judgment day prophecies. Mars in combat with Sagittarius and attempting to attack "heaven", or this plane of Earth where those who are loyal to Sagittarius ascend to when the Martians effect people in the lower planes of Earth. The prophecy tells of when Sagittarius fights Mars because they try to effect people on the plane they created to send people were they aren't meant to be effected by them.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This is the heaven that is told of.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Actually it means humanity will not die out as a civilization.

This would imply the Universe we live in is also eternal.

Obviously human civilization wouldn't continue if the known physical Universe ended or 'restarted'.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Yes that it true. Those in Sagittarius said they have learned the principles that apply to every aspect of the universe and know how it formed, and know every possible occurence. Therefor they are capable of preventing the universes destruction. This is what they have told me. This is how they plan to maintain human civilization. They know the entirety of the principles of this universe. This is because they came from a distant star system where they existed with man other advanced civilizations and combined their knowledge since 876 million years after the universe formed.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The Martians tried to convince me I am one of them, despite those in Sagittarius doing the same. They tried telling me that the Sagittarians came from Earth and all other life in the solar system came from Earth as-well and took their planets from them to live on.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4

The Martians tried to convince me I am one of them, despite those in Sagittarius doing the same. They tried telling me that the Sagittarians came from Earth and all other life in the solar system came from Earth as-well and took their planets from them to live on.

Please submit your completed manuscript in publishable format to "Silly-Sci-Fi Publishers, LLC". dot com.

and then, get a grip.
if that and all else fails, ask for help.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Very soon I will move to a new location for uploading my information. I have nothing to offer lost veiled fake people like you. I only have wisdom that tells of the only way humanity can sustain it's existence as a civilization, and let people not become enslaved and destroyed.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4

This is what Judgment day prophecies. Mars in combat with Sagittarius and attempting to attack "heaven", or this plane of Earth where those who are loyal to Sagittarius ascend to when the Martians effect people in the lower planes of Earth. The prophecy tells of when Sagittarius fights Mars because they try to effect people on the plane they created to send people were they aren't meant to be effected by them.

Yeah OK, I really have no clue what you are on about.

However, I got some further insight by reading another thread of yours where you claim to have ascended 32 planes and you were King Solomon and what not and then exposed you are a previously banned member.

I hope you get well soon

all the best

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I have nothing to offer lost veiled fake people like you. I only have wisdom that tells of the only way humanity can sustain it's (sic) (should be its - no apostrophe - because grammar and punctuation and English)..........
as in:
its existence as a civilization, and let people not become enslaved and destroyed.

Wow. Now I'm feeling really left out, and disrespected.

What if I'm not lost or veiled or fake, though?

What if I'm not any of those awful things?

Still? You have nothing to offer?
Figures.

You know what though? Here's what's really weird:

I only have wisdom that tells of the only way humanity can sustain it's existence as a civilization, and let people not become enslaved and destroyed.
Just like you have. I only have that.
But you won't listen. Go figure.

edit on 11/1/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: tired now boss

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

My other posts are what I have to offer. You could not be veiled or lost or anything I said, but it doesn't matter. I'm leaving this site and I'm going to post somewhere else on the Internet, I don't know where, the entities called it the kingdom of the Jerusalites because apparently whatever a Jerusalite is uploaded the information they told them there. I know the kingdom of Jerusalites is where I will choose though.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Thank you. If I was previously banned I am unaware of that because I only used my other one once before I made a new email.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join