It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2006 audio emerges of Clinton proposing election rigging in Palestine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This old slag is riddled with pure evil and corruption a Zionist puppet to Israel.

Decade-old audio exposes then-Senator Hillary Clinton saying the US should have manipulated Palestinian parliamentary elections in 2006 to prevent a Hamas victory. The presidential candidate lamented that the US didn’t “determine who was going to win.”

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” then-New York Senator Clinton told the Jewish Press, a New York-based weekly newspaper, several months after the January election. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win,”

Audio Link

The interview took place nine months after the Hamas movement claimed 76 of the 132 parliamentary seats, pushing aside the US-favored Fatah movement and securing the right to form a new cabinet. That victory was neither welcomed in Israel, nor in the US. In Washington, where Hamas is considered a terrorist organization, officials repeatedly stated that they would not work with a Palestinian Authority that included Hamas.

Wonder what she would have done to "determine who was going to win" thoughts ?

I really have nothing to say cause other than to the people who still have faith that this woman is fit to lead the USA .....Pull your head out of the behind .

Source

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The plot just keeps thickening.

It really is amazing she has any supporters. Wait, no it isn't. I've even seen ATS members admit she was wrong and guilty, still go on to support her, and all the while knowing she's a crook. Why? Because democrat.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

Well , lets pray that changes .

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Doubt it. This has been the Divided States of America for a while now. Rather anyone wants to admit it or not; thats the truth.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
No , this cant be right. I heard Jimmy Carter proclaimed the election true and righteous.
Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It's par for the course. Remember this? Everyone complains about how foreign money ought not decide our elections, but the Democrats think nothing of sending our money and even in some cases entire teams of people to try to influence foreign elections in other places.

I guess it's do as I say but not as I do? I am also guessing, and Wikileaks has confirmed that campaign money from other countries is perfectly fine for elections campaigns so long as they can launder it and think they aren't going to get caught.

new topics

top topics

join