It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If an Islamic person stands up on a train and screams Allahu Akbar...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I would tackle them and pin them to the floor holding his arms and repeatedly headbutt his face.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
.... How would you feel, and how would you react?

I would probably say "wa lillahil hamd".

In each ritual prayer we say roughly 24 times "Allahu Akbar" which simply means "God is greater".

Also Jesus probably said it many times as well, since he spoke Aramaic and called God Allah as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It isn't programing for combatants ,it's about 2.5 seconds average before a person can grasp a detonator and press the trigger AKA COMBAT SCIENCE of a tactic in execution.
WE won't take your advice beyond what is personally known based on such flawed logic we train each other STILL...EVER handled a BLACK MAMBA?
HOW DO you KNOW they are poisonous MAYBE they LIKE people ...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I don't think it's so much which religion does more insane actions but that we've been beaten in the head with the terrorism stick a little too hard.

The MSM does focus more on "Islamic people" committing "insane religious actions" but the truth of the matter is all religions hold people who do insane things. And it has nothing at all to do with their religion.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well, if i'm far away, I can't do anything. But if he did that and let's say dashes (sudden movements) gallop, bumrush, starts taking something out of his pocket then like most............... Tackle him. Muslims know how tense the US is with all the recent events worldwide and local that in my head, I dont think they would consciously do that. I'm pretty observant of anyone around me. Oddly dressed, extra bulk, strange objects etc that I probably already eyed him or her as standing out.

EDIT: I think I would be more annoyed than anything.
edit on 31-10-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: added an edit

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

pet < pun > peeve

a black mamba is not poisonous - its venomous

its a critical difference

the general pubic conflate the two - terms - but when you are dealling with people who do know the difference - misuses can lead to deadly error

and yes - i have seen a ` near miss ` when someone was told a venemous reptile was poisonous

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

Thank you.
I was using it as a comparator to the idea ,"Just because you heard ,that doesn't make it true" argument if someone were to yell an Islamic Battle cry on a train.
I have handled a few poisonous snakes in service ...1 copperhead that was in camp .
2 rattlesnakes (I let them go from a dangerous moron who almost got HIS OWN son bitten) and a water moccassin in the Brazos river when we went there for "recreational training" and it DRIED up to become a raft carry mostly .One decided to JOPIN us on the raft and I swatted him off.
Reptiles were my hobby as a child and I originally wanted to go into the field.
edit on 31-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join