It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Explodes! MSNBC/WSJ/NYTimes/WashPost! Media Blackout Ending! Chelsea Comes Clean!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Actually, I think they said "Shady, but legal"

And? They still called them 'sleazy'.

Which of course they are.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Actually, I think they said "Shady, but legal"

And? They still called them 'sleazy'.

Which of course they are.

Compared to other politicians & lawyers.

I wonder how this would play out if they were single.

Have we ever had another political power couple like the Clinton's?

I think there's fear in them being "double power trouble" - - - because they are a married team.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Whatever the reason, they are vile.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

"This is sleazy and everyone knows it's sleazy."

They also said "Sleazy, but legal"

They said it's legal in regards to what the Trump foundation was doing.
I don't recall them saying anything the Clintons were doing as being legal.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Whatever the reason, they are vile.

You are entitled to your opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
haha wooo

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Mena:That kid was shot by a soldier guarding that load ,I think the Clintons heard about it later and the Black ops didn't give a s##t.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
The Rothschild's will come out of this clean...?

did they make deal with Chelsea ?
reckon Chelsea will become a politician ?

Lynn de Rothschild always has contingency plans with regard to her property known as the USA.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

I was hoping they would someday reach down to the bottom of the pit, to the murders. When it all comes out we will know something finally is getting fixed. I don't mean the murders but why they were committed is the big picture. Some are just murders it seems as punishment for the few who could not be touched like Mary Mahoney? Possibility...
littledixiedynamite.wordpress.com...

New Documents Prove Hillary Clinton Murder Cover-Up
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Watch the video here
www.wnd.com...
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 29-10-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

INDEPENDENT (NO PARTY): On ballot in less than 20 states

They are a party, you are not allowed a vote outside parties as a simple fee American citizen!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

originally posted by: Tagz
If MSM is turning on the Clintons now don't you find it a little strange?

Have they been backing the losing side and just realised that Trump may now actually win?
Protecting their asses, much!

I look on in aghast at how we allow these people to rule us.

It's obvious she keeps foiling their plans. And now they all look like complete idiots, i wonder how many times
they 'Rothchilds' flogged her for this one?
Hillary Begs Forgiveness from Rothschilds

Maybe God will help

In an email from August 29 2008, a senior government staffer writes to Hillary Clinton, “With fingers crossed, the old rabbit’s foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .”

yournewswire.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

No matter who wins America is screwed up and I really hope the people take there country back.

True, but sadly I think we are experiencing a worldwide problem now not just one country.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I've always respected your opinions and thoughts...

However, we must be prepared, as free thinking people of the west, to get good and angry with the situation and change it for the better, not with bigotry and jackboots, but with reason, with determination, and with resolve that all our actions must increase the liberty and freedom enjoyed by all citizens and residents, not decrease it, must disable and destroy the structures which keep these wars happening, not enable them. We must cripple the connection between private business and the armed forces of the whole world.

I couldn't agree more!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: FlyingFox
We don't know for sure the condition of Assange, do we?

God bless Julian Assange, a true American hero. I hope he's ok. He's on the Clinton hit list for sure.

He's not an American.

Neither was Lafayette.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor
noticed how the clinton fondation is now called bill clinton inc i smell a scapegoat coming she going to try to pin it all on bill.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Very interesting video. No wonder people have lost trust with most parts of the government. Power gone wild.

tks

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
a reply to: carewemust

At this rate, if that damn busts, we're going to get dirt on so much more then we ever dreamed of.

Might be enough to spur the country out of it's stupor to actually march on D.C. with pitchforks at all the corruption..

Here is the problem. This bomb should be allowed to explode, kill everyone in it's wake and splash blood and debris on any part of the government where it falls. The problem with the left starting to admit the problem is they are hoping to partially contain the blast. They know Obama, the DNC, etc. are involved and deserve to be part of the explosion, but they are now beginning to try to contain it. "Lets not let this destroy our republic..." they will say when the truth is that they wish to allow as much of their corrupt organizations and links survive the blast.

So...I say...let it do as much damage as possible. Destroy all the corruption possible and leave these groups in rubble. THAT will be the saving grace of America...not allowing the rats to continue "life" and regroup later.
edit on 10/29/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Slickinfinity

No matter who wins America is screwed up and I really hope the people take there country back.

True, but sadly I think we are experiencing a worldwide problem now not just one country.

Thank you. As do I! But as with anything else, until it gets so painful that you simply can't take it and it all hits rock bottom, people will not stand up. Not enough anyway. It was/is an ingenious plan. Get everyone suckling off the government's tit, marginalize the majority and prop-up the minority, get the people fighting among themselves and pass the laws and appoint the "right" people to take full, undeniable control.

It almost worked. This may be our saving grace.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

o...I say...let it do as much damage as possible. Destroy all the corruption possible and leave these groups in rubble. THAT will be the saving grace of America...not allowing the rats to continue "life" and regroup later.

The FBI is sick needs to go, the CIA is just another SS and needs to go, IRS, NSA etc and so on...needs to go!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Leeyou do know that if i remember right in the king james version of the bible that followers of moloch are to be killed on discovery why you ask because he does want chickens sacrificed to him he wants children to be sacrificed by being burned alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join