It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tendency of employees to CYA and what it might mean for Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Something interesting to think about....

In my experience, it's very common for employees to keep certain files at home to 'protect' themselves FROM their employer or boss should the need ever arise. Would Huma be any different? She certainly has understood for some time the peril of being associated with HRC.

Perhaps what the FBI found, which imo would explain the unprecedented move Comey just made, was Huma's private stash of protection dirt on HRC.

This could be huge, folks!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I too share the same thought. I don't think these revelations will be those however. Security from HRC wouldn't resided in a shared device between her and her estranged husband IMO.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I can only speak for myself but I do keep certain correspondence readily available. I don't do this for fear of my employer (or any other specific entity). I do keep them for my own protection nonetheless. Sometimes things transpire that I think shouldn't and in the event that an "issue" arises, I like to make sure I can quickly produce evidence to support whatever statements I make.

Yours is as decent a theory as any other that I've heard. Could be.

I suspect it won't be all that huge (regardless of whether or not it SHOULD be)... what with the media as they are and all.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The FBI siezed all of their devices. Four of them, to be exact. Link.

According to the New York Times, the e-mails were contained on four electronic devices seized from Weiner and Abedin, and it was those emails that led the FBI to re-open its investigation into Hillary Clinton.

I smell a CYA dirt stash.

edit on 28-10-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

That is why I hang in ATS. If I miss something, someone sharper than I thinks it through. The thought never crossed my mind. But makes a ton of sense, If I worked for Hillary the stair-a-phobic, I would have to keep some sort of get out of jail free card.
HRC plays for keeps and it is scorched earth.
edit on 28-10-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I see your point at it could very well be true.

I just don't see something like that so easily attained. I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Please explain "CYA" to me.

unless it means "see ya" , that I know..
edit on 10/28/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Cover Your Ass.

It's very common for employees to do this type of thing when they think things might go sideways. Its done as a form of protection in the case of litigation to prove your position. Happens everyday, and it's inconceivable to me that Huma would not have such a stash.

edit on 28-10-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
Please explain "CYA" to me.

Actions one takes to secure one's self interest and well being.

"cover your a$$"

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
fully understood, thank you

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
No doubt Huma would know the lengths Killiary will go to ruin anyone around her for her own survival. Keeping an 'insurance file', if I may borrow a term makes complete sense. I doubt she ever considered perv boy would have the FBI snooping through all their devices and they just happened to stumble upon the mother lode. It would also explain why Comey decided he better get out in front of this and notify the proper oversight committee chairs.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Exactly. 100% my thinking too.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee Thanks for asking, I didn't know either.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Something interesting to think about....

In my experience, it's very common for employees to keep certain files at home to 'protect' themselves FROM their employer or boss should the need ever arise. Would Huma be any different? She certainly has understood for some time the peril of being associated with HRC.

Perhaps what the FBI found, which imo would explain the unprecedented move Comey just made, was Huma's private stash of protection dirt on HRC.

This could be huge, folks!

I could see this being the case. Huma was HRC's attack dog since 2001 or something I believe. I am sure she has some serious dirt on her but HRC has likely offered her a lifetime of fortune if she just falls on her sword and takes one for the team. You don't spend 15 years with someone, covering for everything they do, only to let it all out at the end.

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm glad to see this subject brought up. When I was employed at a county park for 5 years, I saw the attitude and corruption of the park director and the manager of the park I worked in. During that time, I keep notes on everything I was doing at work to have proof I was doing my job as the management wouldn't even do any employee evaluations. I was basically under the threat of being fired at any moment for no real reason and turn over for employees was pretty big, there's always another loser out their that they could hire to replace me.

Well, a few years after I left that job, both the park director and the manager I worked under were caught stealing money and were fired. No news covered this and I seriously doubt that either were taken to court, it was only known to the people at the parks basically. I was aware of a number of illegal activities that they engaged in, but kept my mouth shut as the whistle blower always gets fired, blacklisted and screwed.

Well, this fall I got into another park through the township. Things weren't much different with them, in fact they were illegally cutting down trees from the park that is actually owned by the electric company who's dam created the pond that the park is on. The other employees were aware that the park needed permission to cut trees down and were not going through the proper channels, but going around picking out trees at will. They were even trying to pull out all the stumps so the electric company wouldn't know how many were taken out. In fact the guy cutting the trees down owns a sawmill and had his pick of choice logs.

Well, rather than making a record of what I was doing at work at this new park, I made detailed notes about how many trees were cut and where they were being cut. I even took time stamped photos of all the downed trees before they were cleaned up. I considered turning them in for the $5,000 reward offered by the land owner for reporting theft and damages to their property. Well, those dumb asses didn't really hide their lumbering operation and there were even comments in the social media about it, so they got caught. Now they are being fined for the value of every tree they cut down, I counted at least 180 trees in two of their parks, there was more I'd assume. I doubt that the electric company will figure out exactly how many were cut down, they would probably like my notes and pictures, but I'm not going there unless I'm forced into it somehow.
edit on 29-10-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

edit on 29-10-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: another typo

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Heck! Double post!
edit on 29-10-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Double post

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Maybe. But Bill and Anthony share the same past-time, skeezing on women. Maybe, whatever it is was, it was supposed to be Anthony's insurance poilcy? Maybe he stole it from Huma?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I keep seeing elsewhere the speculation this is about classified emails on Huma's devices, but it's hard to imagine, short of the emails being sent directly by HRC, how that would have been such a slam dunk enough for Comey to tell Congress about it before the appropriate analysis and evidence that would make HRC directly culpable.

I suppose it's possible, but reads off to me in terms of the requisite or expected process for such a thing.

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds. I'm still betting that there was something Huma kept to protect herself that operates as an explicit smoking gun against HRC and others....something Comey couldn't ignore or keep discrete.

Huma is obviously pretty upset about it: twitter.com...
edit on 29-10-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So the rumors are these files were parked in a file folder entitled 'Life Insurance'.

As stated previously, my bet is that whatever was in this folder has less to do with classified information than some, or several, smoking guns proving Clinton criminality.

new topics

top topics

join