It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widespread AT&T Service Outage in Midwest and Great Lakes Regions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) - A service outage appears to be affecting AT&T customers across the Great Lakes region. Hundreds of service interruptions have been reported by the Outage Report website, which says the highest number of outages have been reported in Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis. AT&T is down since 05:06 PM ESTt.co... RT if it's down for you as well #attoutage pic.twitter.com/QuzD33hYQB — Outage Report (@ReportOutage) October 28, 2016 Replies sent from the AT&T customer service Twitter account, @ATTCares, also confirm the outage.

www.wthr.com...
outage.report...

Internet service is down in a lot of areas. Just wanted to share for anyone interested. There are outtages reported in Chicago and Iowa as well. Some are speculating that another cyber attack is in the works. People are not happy, especially those with the bundle since the world series is on tonight.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Cell phones too. Last piece of the puzzle for whoever is up to this... I was waiting to see this one.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
5000 or so reports as of 7pm EST, slowly declining.

downdetector.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Good thing I have Verizon.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

So you can hear me now!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What? Speak up I can't hear you.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
TPTB, pulling the internet down to keep the "Weiner Gate, the Second Coming" memes down in the Rust Belt until they can get a handle on how to spin it? Just kidding.

Gotta be those damn Russians. Can't be anything else.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

And so it begins.....

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
nb
edit on 28-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have ATT and I couldnt make calls for like 2 hours but it seems to be working now.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
TPTB, pulling the internet down to keep the "Weiner Gate, the Second Coming" memes down in the Rust Belt until they can get a handle on how to spin it? Just kidding.

Gotta be those damn Russians. Can't be anything else.

Maybe the Russkies want a discount on ALL that uranium The Clinton Cabal™ sold them??? They weren't evil then though huh??

I understand one of those 'bocko' pictures wasn't Weiner's weiner but Hillarys... I think the person meant it was Hillary's phone, not Her 'bocko' but this Presidential Erection has had a bunch of 'eye-openers' and 'eye gougers'...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I wonder if it has anything to do with this:

spaceweathernews.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
I wonder if it has anything to do with this:

spaceweathernews.com...

That is almost certainly what it was.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Damned angry White Sox fans! Luckily the 4 TVs, 1 tablet and my phone I watched the game on at work and in my many-stops travels home were not ATT connected. Unfortunately, the outcome was poo.

new topics

top topics

join