It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First case of voter fraud in Iowa...For Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Looks like we have the first official case of someone being arrested for Voter Fraud in Iowa. A woman sent in her early vote then sent in another one to another location.

Guess Trump was right about election fraud happening. Too bad it was for him this time and they got caught. I wouldn't expect him to mention it though. For one, it was someone getting caught trying to rig the election for his side. Two, it kills his theory that the elections are all rigged to allow for cheating.

I wonder how many more cases will come up like this for him or Hillary in the future???

Voter Fraud

Apparently there are two more cases in the same area but no details on those yet and the two people haven't yet been arrested. We'll need to keep an eye on that and see what comes up.
edit on 28-10-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If she's still running soon...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

She won't be going anywhere in the next 11 days. Not unless something really major happens. Besides, people are already early voting now.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This was always the thing. the useful idiots on the right does the fraud in early voting, the useful idiots on the left try to stuff ballot boxes.

What annoys me is that all the "concern" of voter fraud is focused on the ballot box, meanwhile huge numbers apparently are abusing the early voting system (if msnbc 2007 is to be trusted..they might of course, but only half a story)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

From the LINK ...

A Des Moines woman has been arrested on suspicion of voting twice this month in the general election, police and court records show.

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.

Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, 120 Second Ave., and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report.

Rote was one of three voter fraud suspects reported to police Wednesday by the Polk County Auditor's Office.

It's the first time in 12 years that Polk County Auditor Jamie Fitzgerald can remember ever having to report potential voter fraud, he said Thursday morning.

The other two suspects are accused of casting mail-in ballots and also voting in person, according to police reports. As of Friday morning, neither of those suspects had been arrested.

The case is under investigation by Des Moines police.

"I think it shows that our voting system works in Iowa, that we're able to catch it," Fitzgerald said.

"Tensions are running high on both sides" as Election Day approaches, the county auditor said, but the cases of double voting could also have been simple mistakes. "That's not for me to decide," he said.

Rote was held in jail on a $5,000 bond, but she had been

Any Kind of Voter Fraud should Not be Tolerated . Also , her Vote should be Suspended due to that Violation . The LAW is the LAW .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thank you for printing the text of the article I linked to.....I guess.

Did you have anything to comment on it or were you just saving people from having to click the link???

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Voter fraud is dumb whoever is doing it, but you are wrong about this killing Trump's "theory" that something is rigged, and the DNC email leaks proved that 100 percent. Ever think about taking responsibility for right and wrong yet? Most of us think about doing that after we turn 12...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Not sure its the first, saw a blurb that Florida, and 2 other states are looking to charge people with voter fraud... just saw it in passing and I am ready to pass out so searching isnt a real option atm.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Huh???

How can it be rigged to allow fraud when it shows right here that someone is obviously checking the votes to make sure nobody votes twice???

That means they aren't rigged, at least for that kind of fraud and people are doing their job!!

You should be happy. Regardless of what side you're on. I'm not on a side.

What am I doing that is so wrong, please explain???

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I guess what's the point?
I've been told multiple times on ATS that voter fraud doesn't exist or is in such a small numbers it's not worth bothering with.
I disagree but it doesn't seem to matter.
Maybe when fraud swings an election somebody will give a damn.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Not sure its the first, saw a blurb that Florida, and 2 other states are looking to charge people with voter fraud... just saw it in passing and I am ready to pass out so searching isnt a real option atm.

We should try and keep a running total and log of all of them. Maybe we could take bet pool on the totals at the end!!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Thank you for printing the text of the article I linked to.....I guess.

Did you have anything to comment on it or were you just saving people from having to click the link???

I do have a comment . What are the Odds the other 2 Fraud Voters who were caught were Voting for Hillary ? LOL

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I expect there will be far more for Trump, then Clinton.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I do have a comment . What are the Odds the other 2 Fraud Voters who were caught were Voting for Hillary ? LOL

That's funny because that is exactly what I was thinking!!!! That's why I'm keeping an eye out to see when they get arrested. I find it interesting that only this woman has been arrested and not the other two, yet they know about them. Wouldn't that make the conspiracy folks heads explode??!??

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

How can it be rigged to allow fraud when it shows right here that someone is obviously checking the votes to make sure nobody votes twice???

Each state has their own system. So a case in one state doesn't mean it couldn't exist in another state for either candidate.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

You're correct about that, I just looked it up. But they weren't votes for President. One was for a local guy for office and the other one was for medial marijuana.

So far the only Pres. voter fraud I can find is this one in Iowa.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Well, ya obviously. But we're only talking about Iowa for right now. So it's good to know at least Iowa has their eye on the ball and are doing their duty!!

That's 1 out of 50. It's a start.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So first we are told voter fraud doesn't exist and now it exists and how convenient that the first person arrested for it is a Trump supporter. Even though there's video evidence of one of Hillarys campaign workers saying they've been bussing people in for the last 50 years. It all stinks like a massive poo poo

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Indeed .

" The other two suspects are accused of casting mail-in ballots and also voting in person, according to police reports. As of Friday morning, neither of those suspects had been arrested. "

" She was arrested on suspicion "

What is the Difference between (Arrested on Suspicion ) , and ( Accused Of ) ?
edit on 28-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Well arrested mean you've been arrested. Suspicion or Accused of may mean you're a suspect but they haven't caught you yet. Or it could mean you're a suspect buy with no plans on arresting you yet.

But once you've been arrested, that's when you usually get charged with something. Until then nothing has really happened yet.

The other two might not even be a vote for pres. either. We'll have to wait and see what pops up.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join