It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress: Attorney General Lynch 'Pleads Fifth' on Secret Iran Ransom Payments

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

In full agreement with you there.

It seems to me that the only reason to even attempt to plead the fifth in this specific instance, is that one has behaved in a manner which prevents one from being eligible to hold high office, else there would be no reason to so plead, and to do so when acting in the person of the AG is... well it would be laughable if it were not so serious!
edit on 29-10-2016 by TrueBrit because: added clarity

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

In full agreement with you there.

It seems to me that the only reason to even attempt to plead the fifth in this specific instance, is that one has behaved in a manner which prevents one from being eligible to hold high office, else there would be no reason to so plead, and to do so when acting in the person of the AG is... well it would be laughable if it were not so serious!

I'v not seen anything like it before and it just strengthens my view that America is the worlds largest banana republic. What a mess we've made of the West. (and everywhere else it seems).

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No surprise...Lynch is in on the corruption too! Hang her along with the rest!!!

In addition to refusing to answer OUR REPRESENTATIVE'S questions, her office threatened congress not to disclose details about the RANSOM paid to Iraq. If it was even that. More likely, it was Obama's continued efforts to undermine the country and the people of America.

Lynch also objected to Comey sending his letter to congress telling them about the new emails found. Those events...paired with the meeting with Bill Clinton and what I would guess is pressure on Comey the first time around, should lead this b*tch to a lynch mob.

But who is really surprised. Holder was doing the same for years. They are all TRAITORS and deserve the harshest punishment.

Here is a pretty good read at NewsMAX. You know....just in case you question the lies of CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.
edit on 10/29/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: xuenchen
I see the Obama Administration on meltdown today.

His legacy is in deep trouble.

It is kind of funny... this election season everything was the democrats to lose... and it looks like they just might manage to lose it... while funny, I really dont want republicans controlling all angles.

Forget the labels (Dems & Reps). This election is about a fully corrupt government that is an enemy of the people versus a loud mouth and the Americans that want what he is selling. Hell...if it weren't for the corrupt left Sanders would be the left's candidate. I would (and have) invited that for a long time. Anti-establishment is the ONLY vote.

Look your kids in the eyes and make a simple decision. Do you want criminals running their lives or maybe just regular old, fouled Americans? As far as the Reps running everything...consider this. Your home is infested with roaches. Do you fumigate only some rooms, or all of them to solve the infestation?
edit on 10/29/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMIno that money if i remember right was paid by the sha of iran to by figter plane in the 70s when he lost power he came here to reside and the us gov kept his money instead of giving it to him and his children.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
WeAreAWAKE asks,
Do you fumigate only some rooms, or all of them to solve the infestation?

Drain the swamp!
edit on 29-10-2016 by srb2001 because: Approbation.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You figured it out first then confused yourself. Go back to your first sentence.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Banana republic? How so?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Banana republic? How so?

Start by looking at your election process and coverage over the last year and a half. America is a worldwide joke.
Oh and when you get the AG of the country pleading the 5th, you know your country is in ruins.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Start by looking at your election process and coverage over the last year and a half. America is a worldwide joke.
Oh and when you get the AG of the country pleading the 5th, you know your country is in ruins.

Here's what's even worse if Lynch is somehow convicted of a crime, every case that was prosecuted under her may be overturned due to the circumstances.

It's a massive disaster waiting to happen.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

If you think that Lynch is a private citizen, rather than a public servant, and if you think that those in their service of the people of the United States have the right to refuse to answer questions in case they show themselves up, then you are saying that you want to be lied to, you want to never know the truth, that the government you have is just peachy.

You do not believe those things worth a damn, and I know that you do not. So why defend her right to plead the fifth, when it is clear that the office she holds nulifies her right to silence?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hi True Brit. Yesterday I read a thread on which you posted. Your avatar on that thread was not animated. Now on this thread it is again animated. I thought, what a relief! He finally noticed and corrected a major annoyance. Are you remotely aware of how annoying and distracting your animated avatar raising a large glass of something to your mouth every second, which appears to be an alcoholic beverage, can be? Perhaps being an annoyance is the whole point of that avatar. For me anyway, it distracts from your generally well stated intelligent posts on ATS. Just my 2 cents. If anyone starts an intervention on your behalf, I hope you have a good outcome and that it isn't too late for your liver. My regards and best wishes for as long and healthy a life as you can muster under the circumstances.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousone

As regards to my avatar itself, if you find it obnoxious, by all means contact a moderator and leave the matter in their hands.

I find it vexing that my consumption of beverages of an alcoholic nature, might distract from the thrust of my post history, if only because some of the greatest thinkers in history were three parts drunk for most of their days. Edgar Allen Poe, the author and poet, was not known for his sober and together nature. Hunter S. Thompson was not a man given to long periods of unaugmented cogitation either.

As it happens, my liver is in fine fettle. It is worth noting that my working life involves use of cutting machinery, so I do not spend enough hours of the day hammered, to worry my liver at all, since one must have ones wits about one to avoid losing fingers and the like in my line of work.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The people who have no respect for the Constitution sure love to hide behind it.

How many is that now? How many were granted immunity? Everyone knows the email investigation wad a farce. I read there are 5 Clinton related FBI investigations going now. As an American citizen, im fed up with this. These corrupt people need to be banned from public office. It's beyond politics for me.

<< 1  2   >>

join